PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/MarchCup2017

A friendly reminder to all players who have not submitted their decks yet: it must be submitted and approved before the end of round one. Failure to submit your deck on time will result in a warning as well as a loss for the round, even if you won your match.

The round ends Saturday, March 4, at 11:59 PM EST.

Also, please report your results in this thread only, thank you.

@Twixz wins 2-0 over @Derek2727

gg's and goodluck

***we experienced a float stone bug one of the games*** not sure if anyone has had any issues with not being able to retreat with a float stone attached?
Same here. Could u message organizer to let them know multiple people are having the issue

Here is a list of players who either have not submitted their lists OR submitted, but were not approved:

@MrCooper91
@Lord_Darkrai
@Arneboy11
@austincredible76
@Seng vang
@Frosstoise
@normanc
@Dave Sontag
@Serperior
@xaej806
@BKRapper
@Standard208
@jbcheshire
@danimal01
@zoopidzut
@Anthony Simone
@CESit
@Richard Griggs
@Catzgowoff
@Gengar master
@Throbbulator
@MarkDizonCA
@Yog
@anthony7245
@PikaMasterJesi
@Flash~ZT
@Ryn7321
@Asrialys
@Jenna573
@Tpayne1988
@Justis
@WastedSkyPirate
@DarkraiQ8
@lmc00
@SzymonPrzybyl
@Snibachi
@Adrian9
@OmniPoke
@swaginator5000
@dfwPokemon
@TheGuardian118
@Tentacruel13
@fullmetal187
@that_one_venasaur
@Mightyena
@arturomod
@MrPokemonSirTCG
@Danny W.
@charizard87
@javinius

If your list is not approved by me by the end of the first round--which is tomorrow--you will receive both a warning and a round one loss, even if you won your match. Just like with Anaheim Regionals, if you are attending St. Louis or Collinsville Regionals you are still responsible for completing your match.

Sometimes I will approve your list, but forget to take you off of my list of people who still need to submit. If this applies to you, just send me another message in the same conversation you submitted your list to me and I'll remove you right away.

Round 1 ends March 4 at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Here is a list of players who either have not submitted their lists OR submitted, but were not approved:

@MrCooper91
@Lord_Darkrai
@Arneboy11
@austincredible76
@Seng vang
@Frosstoise
@normanc
@Dave Sontag
@Serperior
@xaej806
@BKRapper
@Standard208
@jbcheshire
@danimal01
@zoopidzut
@Anthony Simone
@CESit
@Richard Griggs
@Catzgowoff
@Gengar master
@Throbbulator
@MarkDizonCA
@Yog
@anthony7245
@PikaMasterJesi
@Flash~ZT
@Ryn7321
@Asrialys
@Jenna573
@Tpayne1988
@Justis
@WastedSkyPirate
@DarkraiQ8
@lmc00
@SzymonPrzybyl
@Snibachi
@Adrian9
@OmniPoke
@swaginator5000
@dfwPokemon
@TheGuardian118
@Tentacruel13
@fullmetal187
@that_one_venasaur
@Mightyena
@arturomod
@MrPokemonSirTCG
@Danny W.
@charizard87
@javinius

If your list is not approved by me by the end of the first round--which is tomorrow--you will receive both a warning and a round one loss, even if you won your match. Just like with Anaheim Regionals, if you are attending St. Louis or Collinsville Regionals you are still responsible for completing your match.

Sometimes I will approve your list, but forget to take you off of my list of people who still need to submit. If this applies to you, just send me another message in the same conversation you submitted your list to me and I'll remove you right away.

Round 1 ends March 4 at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Apologies for the delay. I will have you my list within a half hour.

I'm technically victorious.

I made contact with @BKRapper and he couldn't make it to a computer for the match so is taking the loss. His response is copied below from 7:03 PM Central time this evening:

Hey, Seth. I've been really busy with work lately and unfortunately, I am just now getting to this. I am currently traveling and won't have access to a computer to play until Sunday night. I'm just going to have to take the round loss on this one. I wish we could have played our matches but I guess it wasn't meant to be. All the best to you in the rest of the tournament!

If more info needs to be provided for this case I will be happy to provide it.

I played @zoopidzut @10:30 - I beat him 2-1, in a series of close matches! 3rd time was the charm with prizes not being theater of the absurd XD - good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Updated list of players who either have not submitted their lists OR submitted, but were not approved:

@MrCooper91
@Lord_Darkrai
@Seng vang
@Frosstoise
@Dave Sontag
@xaej806
@Standard208
@jbcheshire
@danimal01
@Catzgowoff
@Throbbulator
@MarkDizonCA

@Yog
@PikaMasterJesi
@Flash~ZT
@Ryn7321
@Jenna573
@Tpayne1988
@Justis
@DarkraiQ8
@lmc00
@SzymonPrzybyl
@Snibachi
@Adrian9
@dfwPokemon
@TheGuardian118
@Tentacruel13
@fullmetal187
@that_one_venasaur
@Mightyena
@MrPokemonSirTCG
@Danny W.
@javinius

If you are on this list and shouldn't be, please let me know ASAP. If you are still on this list when round one ends, you will get a warning and a match loss.

Round one ends Saturday, March 4, at 11:59 PM EST.

Post match results in this thread only.

Also... I've already had to hand out round losses for people missing their matches. This is not a good spot for you to be in. If it happens again, you'll wind up with a two-month ban, and that's not good. Please drop if you aren't going to play or don't think you can make it for whatever reason. People who voluntarily drop from the tournament will incur no penalties, and since warnings themselves don't carry over between tournaments, you can start off fresh.

If your opponent has not responded to you within 24 (or especially 48) hours, please add me to your conversation or PM me screens if you can't. Thank you.

Last edited:
Myself and @danimal01 just played our Round 1 games. 2-1 to myself after some bad luck tough breaks for himself. :/ But good luck with the rest of the tourney!

Also I amn't on that list of no-deck-list yet, but it's coming right now.

I am still missing results from these players:

@MrPokemonSirTCG
@OmniPoke
@TheGuardian118
@SzymonPrzybyl
@arturomod
@anthony7245
@GMax935
@Jenna573
@MarkDizonCA
@Asrialys
@javinius
@Catzgowoff
@swaginator5000
@Tentacruel13
@Lord_Darkrai
@MetalPharoah
@Ryn7321
@Dave Sontag
@Frosstoise
@that_one_venasaur
@Augustus Martin
@EmptyApartment

Some of you are also on the naughty list of people who haven't gotten their decks approved, and that is a very bad spot to be, considering today is the last day of the round. If the round ends and I don't hear anything from either player in your matchup, you both get a tie and a warning. If the round ends and I haven't approved your list, that's another warning, and two warnings means you're out of the tournament with a two-month ban on joining future tournaments.

Come on, guys. Don't do this to yourselves, and don't disrespect the people who couldn't join by blowing off your obligations. Play the tournament you signed up for.

I'm aware that notifications are a bit wonky, so you might not be being notified by my jillions of tags, but to be completely honest, I don't care. The OP is clear as crystal about your responsibilities and the penalties for not fulfilling them, and when you signed up, you agreed you had read them.

Get your stuff done.

Round 1 ends today at 11:59 PM EST.

As always, if you are on this list in error, please let me know. I try not to, but sometimes results or lists slip through the cracks.

Back