PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Wow, I personally cannot believe that I somehow made 2nd :p

GGs everyone and congrats to @Anthony Bulone for winning! (You were also my only loss :U)

Thanks to @PMJ for hosting a great tournament as always! :)

Survivor: Pokébeach Edition!

With the ever lasting success of Big Brother, I decided to switch it up a bit by branching off to the similar reality competition series Survivor! I hope you are all as excited as I am, as I will be your host for the entirety of this game!

Survivor Basics:
Just in case you are not familiar with how exactly how survivor works, I will inform you in the bullet points below to make sure that everyone understands the fundamentals of the game!

- There will be a maximum of 16 people in the game, minimum of 12. I have it planned for 14 currently, but the game will be adjusted slightly to accommodate the interest level so do not be afraid to sign up if you are interested!

- The players will be split into 2 tribes. Since you are "stranded" on an island, you cannot communicate with the people on the other tribe about this game.

- This game is comprised of 12 "Weeks". Each week begins with a Reward Challenge where tribes compete for a reward, such as an advantage in the upcoming Immunity Challenge. Shortly after the conclusion of the Reward Challenge, and Immunity Challenge is held. In the first portion of the game where players are split into tribes, the losing tribe will have to go to the dreaded tribal council, and vote off one of their members from the game, permanently.

- A big change to these reality games hosted here is that I will try to minimize the amount of Flash games to be used for challenges. There are a multitude of new things that I have came up with that will hopefully be fresh and exciting!

- Alliances are to be made in this game, but if you choose to make an alliance with someone, the host, @TheAnticipationEevee must be included in that conversation.

- Hidden Immunity Idols are hidden throughout the island, (aka the forums). Should you find one, it will provide you with immunity when you choose to use it. Hidden Immunity Idols are to be played DURING the voting process. All votes casted for the person who played the idol for that Tribal Council will be void. Idols are one use.

- In the case of a tie-vote, the tie-breaker applies. First, a revote occurs. The tied people will not vote. The other players must vote for 1 of the tied players. Hidden Immunity Idols cannot be played during the revote. Should the revote result in a tie, the tribe will be given 24 hours to come up with a consensus as to who to be booted off the island. If no consensus is reached, the tied people are immune, all those who used an idol are immune, and the person with individual immunity is immune. All other players must draw rocks. The person that draws the WHITE rock will be eliminated.

- At some point in the game, there will be a merge. When that occurs, there is no more tribal immunity, and immunity challenges shift to individual immunity. Everyone will go to tribal council from this point forward and the only people immune will be the person wearing the immunity necklace and the people that plays an idol.

- When there are 7 people remaining in the game, the jury will start. Each member of the jury will cast their individual vote to choose who they would like to win the game. The person with the most jury votes at the Final Tribal Council will win the game.

Inactivity Rules:
The worst thing that can happen to these types of games is inactivity. Although, it is understandable that some people may have circumstances that arise suddenly, it is not acceptable for one to be inactive constantly. As such, the game will be constantly moderated.

There are no set punishments the first few times but I will note that if you are inactive when you are on a tribe, your score will be a 0 and hurt your tribe, and they'll probably vote you off.

If you receive 5 inactivity warnings, you will be modkilled.

How to Sign Up:
Please reply to the thread, making sure to include the following information:

- What device you'll be playing on.
- How frequently you are on Pokebeach.
- If you can stay committed to the game. Please be honest.

I am looking for 14 to 16 players to join this season! Depending on how many join, the game can be adjusted accordingly, so if you are interested, be sure to sign up!

I think that's it! Good luck survivors! Who will be the one that can outwit, outlast, and outplay the others? We will soon find out!

Last edited:
Wow, I personally cannot believe that I somehow made 2nd :p

GGs everyone and congrats to @Anthony Bulone for winning! (You were also my only loss :U)

Thanks to @PMJ for hosting a great tournament as always! :)

Thanks for the congrats dude. We had some good games!! I also want to congratulate @killrnite for being my only loss and having me glued to my screen looking at the standings. Good luck to everyone next month[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back