PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Teamomnipoke
  • What timezone do you live in? London GMT
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Unfortunately not last month, but I will make sure to be chatting on the forums this month!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? Yoggington
What timezone do you live in? GMT+0
Did you play in February’s tournament? No
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? Yes & yes!

I might mention I was on the overflow list for the February tournament. I'm not sure that matters with the new bigger limit.

What is your PTCGO screen name? Matilol
What timezone do you live in? CEST
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? PwnzorProd
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you play in February’s tournament? YES
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and I will try

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Svang20
  • What timezone do you live in? Cental
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? i did 1 but not 3
  • Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes i will do at least 3 post.

What is your PTCGO screen name? Megaboy335
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but i'll definitely try this month for sure.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
What timezone do you live in? AST
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? swaginator5000
  • What timezone do you live in? Cst
  • Did you play in February’s tournament?no
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! If replying to threads counts then yes, otherwhise no and i promise

What is your PTCGO screen name? Shanmma
What timezone do you live in? UTC+03:00
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TheCrusader4
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes and yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? crownnyXY
  • What timezone do you live in? IST(+5:30 GMT)
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No , but will surely try.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? DFWSparkMonkey
  • What timezone do you live in? CST (GMT -6)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? No. Do you promise to do that this month? Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? TheGuardian118
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern -5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabe014
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? I subscribed, but there were so many people. :(
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? I'm not sure, but I think I did. Do you promise to do that this month? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Dave Sontag
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I'm sure I did and, Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ASAP_Regirocky
  • What timezone do you live in? EST -0500
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No but I will certainly try. Just got back into Pokemon and it seems like Pokebeach is the only active ptcg site now.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Byakuya87
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and yes I do!

Everyone: Please make sure you read the news story instructions and follow them all carefully. Those who do not will be ignored.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :(
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? thatonevenusaur
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but I will post more!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?Bohrokman
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you play in February’s tournament?nope
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? Yes and yes

Last edited:
Back