Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Anyone mind checking for me who im matched up against to send a PM. My work computer doesn't display the pairings.

F4H_Jay

Thanks in advance.

F4H_Jay takes win 2-1 over @Twixz -Game played from 7:10 to 7:50 pacific time.
Incredibly close games, my top decks where unreal. Good luck rest of the tournament.

Hey @PMJ, I think I'm gonna go ahead and forfeit the round to @Jonnysniper & drop from the tourney for the rest of the month.

My deck for the month has just performed terribly (partially due to the build, partially to opponent's decks & play, and partially to PTCGO's "randomization"), and it's become an increasingly anti-fun slog with each game. Rather than trudge through the rest of the tourney when I'm already 0-3 and increasingly hating my deck, I think it's best to just step back, take a short break, have fun with friends & Cube this weekend, and focus on perfecting a better & more fun deck for next month's tourney. :)

Thanks, hope you understand, and good luck to everyone else for the rest of the tourney! \^o^/

Forgot to add my PTCGO Name is "DariooJay"

Don't need nor want it.

That goes for all of you, by the way. I don't need your PTCGO names when you post results. Just PB names, please.

Myself and @Slurma played our match tonight. 2-0 to myself with an awkward match-up. Nice deck idea all the same, better luck in the rest of the matches.

Back