PokeBeach's January 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Mega Mewtwo

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Itachiuchihaaaa

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) HST

Did you play in last month’s tournament? No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 1/24/19? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
@JGB146 something came up in my life and I'm not going to be around for the next few weeks so I am going to have to drop out. My apologies.

Got it. No worries. I hope things go well and we can see you back next month!

JumpluffTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Round 2, Game #61

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 vs @bidou

In case you see this, 1.) you totally bricked both games and I 100% acknowledge that and 2.) I'll also say that I was constantly on the edge of my seat throughout both games because of how easily things could have turned for the worse on my end. Sorry for the bad luck, but I know you can turn it around and you got the bad luck "out of the way" so to speak.

bidou

Aspiring Trainer
@JumpluffTCG :

Thanks mate, no problem for the bad draws, that's how PTCGO works lol.
Unfortunately, that's quite common with this game ;)

You deserve your win anyway, you have some very creative techs and I really like it ! That's always fair when the better deckbuilders have the best results.
Good luck for the rest of the tournament :)

Last edited: