PokeBeach's August 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Im sorry, I dont like it but I gonna drop the tournment, my game is freezing too much before starting a match, after finish a match or if someone try to talk to me in a match

Off topic, did somebody had a similar problem? Before the last update my game was working perfectly, after the update I had all the problems and lag, I already unisntall the game several time but keep doing the same thing

Im sorry, I dont like it but I gonna drop the tournment, my game is freezing too much before starting a match, after finish a match or if someone try to talk to me in a match

Off topic, did somebody had a similar problem? Before the last update my game was working perfectly, after the update I had all the problems and lag, I already unisntall the game several time but keep doing the same thing
I was experiencing some lag in the beginning that went way once the match was under way, if that's what you mean

@dmode15 wins 2-1 over @kgamer7

Three very fun games with ups and downs.

Good luck for the rest of the month! If you dont get top 8 you better get that Creative deck award as you have one cool deck.

Back