PokeBeach's August 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Round 2 Results
@thembert over @Holden Sheeks 2-1
G1 - Holden
G2 - thembert
G3 - thembert

Worst tournament match I have ever played on PokeBeach. Misplays that could've been better, misclicks I feel changed the game, the games dragging on and on and on and on with no draw supporter to keep things moving. They were so slow-paced and both of has had to deal with misclicks and unfortunate situations. I won the first game only because my opponent was in such a huge lead, he had 1 prize to go, and I N'd him down to 1 where I somehow made the comeback, did a 180 and took the game by storm. I admit, I'm frustrated, I'm salty. I'm not saying I deserved the win, I think thembert definitley earned it esspecially after a certain play that knocked out 2 of my pokemon, I feel like I know how to take a loss most of the time, but those games were just a total headache. Can't really say much else without specifying what decks we played, so I'm just gonna stop ranting there. Arceus, I'm sick of this format.

I wish thembert good luck in the rest of the tournament games. :)

EDIT:
@thembert won 2-1 against @Holden Sheeks
Crazy close matches! Had a blast. Best of luck with the rest! :)
Well, I'll give you that. They did end up pretty close and intense, but other than that. ugh.

@Shikageru won 2-1 over @Kavross

The second win felt cheap due to a disconnect but he honored it and was far more chill about it than I felt last round, so thanks for being an upstanding player. Enjoyed the match and good luck moving forward!

Back