PokeBeach's August 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

@JGB146 is going to be keeping up for round 3 later this week. I'll be out of town and won't have access to a computer and I can't manage the tournament on my phone. I'll be back on Sunday night but he'll be able to help you in the meantime. I'll have round 3 pairings posted tomorrow morning before heading out.

While JGB is a TO he's also participating this month. This will raise questions with some I'm sure, but there are two TOs for a reason and the absence of one of us is just one of those reasons. If you're concerned about anything you can view the tournament log. You'll see that everything will be on the up and up. He will not be helping until after round 3 is posted, so don't send him any questions or conversations until after that happens!

https://challonge.com/AugustCup2018/log

I'm actually going to preemptively solve the issue for this month by dropping. Family issues have come up, so my mind just isn't in the game. I'll still be covering for R3 though.

Round 2

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-1 vs @Jacob Marshall

Very fun atmosphere to the games that I'm really thankful to my opponent for! Unfortunately G3 ended in a DC on his end, but still really fun series of games! I've said this in our conversation but I'll say it here too: Good luck for the rest of the month and any other tournaments you enter!

Back