PokeBeach's April 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

@PMJ recently discovered that’s there’s a glitch with FFB that’s making it not work properly. Pokémon aren’t doing the extra 10 damage. For those of us running it in our deck what can we do about that?

@PMJ recently discovered that’s there’s a glitch with FFB that’s making it not work properly. Pokémon aren’t doing the extra 10 damage. For those of us running it in our deck what can we do about that?

I'm not an official rep here or anything, but with previous bugs, I think it's always been a "play it as best we're able." It often takes weeks for PTCGO to get these bugs fixed, so it's not practical to delay or adjust the tournament as a result.

A bug was introduced during the middle of last month that removed the damage reduction effect of the armor press attack. This led to a KO that should not have been possible in my win-and-in last month. I just had to shrug my shoulders and look for another way to make things work...

I guess people who were on the waiting list didn’t get it?

You signed up after the tournament already started. If you'd signed up on time, you would have gotten your guaranteed spot.

Deal with it. I know it's not what you or anyone else wants to hear, but PTCGO devs will absolutely not make fixing this (or any) bug a priority (in the sense that it will be fixed and the game patched ASAP), and stopping the tournament isn't an option. It sucks, but it is what it is.

April 2018 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

Round two ends Sunday, April 8, at 11:59 PM PDT.

You signed up after the tournament already started. If you'd signed up on time, you would have gotten your guaranteed spot.

Deal with it. I know it's not what you or anyone else wants to hear, but PTCGO devs will absolutely not make fixing this (or any) bug a priority (in the sense that it will be fixed and the game patched ASAP), and stopping the tournament isn't an option. It sucks, but it is what it is.

April 2018 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

Round two ends Sunday, April 8, at 11:59 PM PDT.
I completely understand that, any chance we can swap out those cards in our deck or no?

For simplicity's sake, I'm going to say no, do not switch out any cards. Play the same 60 you signed up with.

I cant write a message to my oponent in round 2

Attachments

• vgrDjqGfhuc.jpg
    vgrDjqGfhuc.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 6
@fungjk I won against him. Great game and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Record:
Fungjk won R1
Danimal won R2
Danimal won R3

~Danimal

Back