PokeBeach's April 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

And so ends another tournament. Shout outs to everyone who dipped in round 7 but didn't get banned because it was their first warning. ;[

Congratulations to this month's top 8:

@Robert Fuchs
@Vaskemaskinen
@Liebad
@Fou-Link
@CESit
@Pengwin
@stevexue
@Bournopolis

Ninth place RIP award goes to @astro_gnat but at least as a subscriber he will walk away with some packs, unlike @YuriGirl who took 14th but still gets nothing, you lose, good day sir. Buy a sub kids, it's worth it ;)

https://challonge.com/AprilCup2018_top

You have until May 2 at 11:59 PM PDT to get your matches done. Friendly reminder that you do not have to wait for me to announce anything, if you know who your future opponents are, please contact them and get your fights done. Sooner you finish the sooner I can start getting your info for those sweet sweet prizes (which will not take a million years this time, I promise).

Whiffed the game winning order pad flip game 2 and/or energy previous turn for the win game 2. Game 3 I prized all of my vikavolts (both losses this tourney volt prizing :( ) - But despite that I just needed a heavy/ultra/volt off the cynthia though for the potential setup for the series win (despite having to play without volt for the entire game) as I had the choice and drew into a grass + candy and had finally managed to get a volt out of the prizes. Rippo. A lot of things had to go wrong, but it was fun anyhow! Anyhow best of luck @Fou-Link -

Lost 1-2

Last edited:
I've had the most insane and nerve wracking game in the tournament. I have literally no words...
GG's to @Bournopolis. I won. 2-1.

I really hope we'll play again in the future tournaments!!!

Back