PokeBeach's April 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Round 1

@PMJ I'm not sure what to report. I'm new to the tournaments here. My opponent and I started our battle at 8pm CT time, he won game 1 and I was winning game 2 when he conceded. There was a flash of a message right before he conceded but I was unable to read it all. He said he had to go and was conceding and something else I couldn't read it. I messaged him on ptcgo and pm here on pokebeach but haven't heard anything. Is this a win, tie or do I try to schedule game 3 with him?

Thanks

Round 1

@PMJ I'm not sure what to report. I'm new to the tournaments here. My opponent and I started our battle at 8pm CT time, he won game 1 and I was winning game 2 when he conceded. There was a flash of a message right before he conceded but I was unable to read it all. He said he had to go and was conceding and something else I couldn't read it. I messaged him on ptcgo and pm here on pokebeach but haven't heard anything. Is this a win, tie or do I try to schedule game 3 with him?

Thanks
You can take the win or attempt to schedule a third game.

What if my opponent isn't able to play when I am able to play? My Time Zone is PST and his is GMT+1

Doby reporting a win vs matthewbny do to no show and 48 hours having passed from initial contact.

Back