PokeBeach's April 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/AprilCup2017

Need deck lists from these people:

@Ecourts
@Trixss
@Nobodyshero2727
@Frosstoise
@PwnzorProd
@Dave Sontag
@Anthony Bulone
@Ricky Kenner
@danimal01
@jbcheshire
@normanc
@Arneboy11
@Seth Vilo
@My Little Keldeo
@Coolpilot
@Stefen Brink
@killrnite
@Wil Yates
@austincredible76
@BKRapper
@Doby
@CESit
@theprp30
@Gible06
@CrownXY
@jahmot
@matthewbny
@BrianFrobey
@Xernes07
@murfbabe
@Kamato
@Tyranitar92
@tammika
@rainyman123
@WastedSkyPirate
@Mr.GX
@DaGod503
@BugTrainer
@Greninja13
@Magmarco
@ThePokemonSensei
@hebs82
@Seng vang
@winwinxx
@maveriq00
@d0omdud3
@Resistant76
@UltimaKey
@Filipe Cardoso (Nullv3)
@kgamer7
@Filthy_Fox
@Eddie123
@sw_bionic

Friendly reminder that if I don't have your deck list approved by the end of the first round, you will receive a game loss (or a tie if your opponent was also naughty) and a warning.

Note that if you do not complete your match nor submit your deck, you will earn a warning for each of them and be removed from the tournament due to accumulating two warnings.

If you weren't notified, sorry not sorry. You should be checking this thread every day. You can also "follow" me to learn whenever I make a post here.

If you're on this list in error, let me know.

theprp30 vs MasterRogue05 match

MasterRogue05 won 2-1

Making note to PMJ about the misunderstanding of the username. My actual username is Twitchy 05.

My opponent hasnt responded in 24 hours @PMJ added you to conversation. Ill take he win over @Tyranitar92
your opponent now has another 24 hrs to respond if not then you win am i right @PMJ?
I'm... I'm not sure. Could one of you check the news story for me?

24 hours and no response: Add PMJ to your conversation, he'll try to help you guys set up a time to play
48 hours and no response: right to claim the win

Please check the pairings thread and make sure your PTCGO username is your actual username and not your login name. I will be repeating this at the start of the next round. Any errors past then will result in warnings.

Back