PokeBeach T-shirts

Who would like to sell PokeBeach t-shirts and other Merchandise?

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Okay, here's my two cents:

Firstly, the shirt would have to look nice so people will actually buy it and wear it.
To succeed in this we cannot just buy some cheapass white shirts and iron on labels (bit of an exaggeration, but I think you get the picture)
I think that a polo shirt with a small a small sewn logo of pokebeach, maybe just the word, "Pokebeach" above the left breast area.
This would look professional, and it may make people actually want to wear it. I would not wear a shirt like the ones shown in earlier posts (sorry Shadowsong, not trying to be mean, good job on making them)

I would love to sell them and because I am addicted to ebay I could sell them on ebay for you if you want.
Another idea is just business cards, give them to all members and then whenever they do a trade, just include the business card. Cheap and effective.

Lastly, I hope I haven't offended anyone with my views, just thinking realisticly.

You could do that on your own computer but you have to ask WPM to use his images from the site first and you have to buy the shirts in stores and the program as well as theprinting paper for it but ask WPM first.:)

RE:  PokeBeach T-shirts

The only probelm is, I don't, and most people don't want to spend $12 on a polo shirt, and then take the time to sew the design. It is a good idea, but we could only make a few, and that wouldn;t get the word out very fast. I might make one for myself though, but I don;t want to spend the time and money and then not know if people will tear them up.

This is an awesome idea! I don't know about me selling the shirts my meta's too small and not a lot of people are into having the words Poke, Pokemon or a picture of a Pokemon on their clothes. But I'd be happy to buy one to wear around and use to advertise. ^ ^

It would be a good idea and it could have the site logo and the 2 stages of the first 3 startes.:)

Back