PokeBeach T-shirts

Who would like to sell PokeBeach t-shirts and other Merchandise?

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

ShadowSong

Never giving up
It would be awesome if we could sell PokeBeach T-shirts. We could sell the tees for $5.99 each. We could sell them at tournaments and any other Pokemon event we go to. They come in a variety of color including white, blue, red, green, yellow, and black. Purchase of a shirt comes with a free PokeBeach business card. :)

Water Pokemon Master could choose some fans of PokeBeach who go to a lot of tournaments and events to sell shirts for him. and 25% of the money earned could go to the sellers. The rest goes to him, or a charity.

We could also make and sell other PokeBeach merchandise.

Attachments

• pokebeach t-shirt front2.bmp
    485.6 KB · Views: 77
  • pokebeach t-shirt back2.bmp
    416.9 KB · Views: 53
...Wouldn't be caught dead wearing that...

>_>

I dunno, bad idea if you ask me. Plus how are we supposed to make 'em?

I wouldnt be caught dead wearing that either...

Personally, I dont think the site is big enough to make an impact like T-shirts. I know that Pojo make their own books, etc but once Pokebeach gains enough popularity, then maybe it could be considered. I think simpler things would be better, like mousepads or something like that, lol.

Abhorsen said:
I wouldnt be caught dead wearing that either...

Personally, I dont think the site is big enough to make an impact like T-shirts. I know that Pojo make their own books, etc but once Pokebeach gains enough popularity, then maybe it could be considered. I think simpler things would be better, like mousepads or something like that, lol.
According to Alexa rankings, we are pretty popular, lol. For a site that has all of this exclusive TCG information and that gets stuff fast, we should be more popular though.

Ummm, maybe not a t-shirt like that, but something else. The PokeGym has been selling t-shirts at recent events, so why can't we?

Maybe energy symbols, or a few Pokemon drawn by someone, or something. T-shirts are extremely easy to make, so I don't see why it would be difficult.

I didn't think we would use that design, it was from a long time ago I made that. Is it a yes though that we can make t-shirts and other merchandise and sell them?

That same type of shirt, only with just a midium-small sized PB logo and web address pasted somewhere. Pictures or anything more than that is just overdoing it.

Then maybe we can make our own pokebeach logo and design T shirts with different disign. Then we can choose to get the t shirt with the disign we prefer.;)

T-shirt?
nice idea!

someone has to make some designs and post here... (PB logo and web address is fine)
we'll choose the best one or two...
make it allsize... or XL (my size)...

I've run into a few things with my pokemon creations. Don't put pokemon on it, because pokemon are copyrighted, you could get sued easily if you put some on t-shirts and sold them.

I'd hold a design contest for t-shirts/designs and like see who can come up with the best design. Too bad I'd have to pwn everyone, but hey, what can you do?

Prime said:
I've run into a few things with my pokemon creations. Don't put pokemon on it, because pokemon are copyrighted, you could get sued easily if you put some on t-shirts and sold them.

I'd hold a design contest for t-shirts/designs and like see who can come up with the best design. Too bad I'd have to pwn everyone, but hey, what can you do?

Yup, futhermore, there are some big guys there don't dare to wear shirt with pokemon pic to step out from their house or date with people..LOL:D

I think it should just have the 7 original type logos on the front of the shirt, and at the top of the t-shirt on the back will be the PokeBeach logo. See below. It should be something like this. Simple, to the point. We could add the steel and dark logo too, but I think the 7 originals are just fine. We shouldn't make the t-shirt look to crowded.
[attachment=53]
[attachment=54]

Attachments

• pokebeach t-shirt front.bmp
    411.3 KB · Views: 34
  • pokebeach t-shirt back.bmp
    409 KB · Views: 30
I think it should just be text centered in the middle of the shirt.

www.pokebeach.com
Card Scans, Latest TCG News

Something like that.

Hiya,
I think this place needs a motto. ^^"
Easier to puts in words...
Anyway...I'm a pretty good graphics myself..I'll try to come up with something.
In the meantime.. Motto!!

cya!

I think we can just put the poke beach logo on the middle back of the shirt, then a small logo on the right coner in the front shirt. For the color of the shirt, you can choose any color from the energy type..As long as it looks simple, it will nice:D

color?
I prefer just simply white...
white and PB logo is blue, right? I think it's nice...
I like simple things...

yup, make the T- shirt as simple as possible is important. Btw, how can we get those t shirt if we are in oversea? by mail?

Back