PokeBeach Shoddy Server Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

No. 130
PokeBeach Shoddy Server Society

picture4et.png

Introduction:

PBSSS, founded by Rush, is formed in order to gather the PokeBeach community onto the PB server. We are here to expand, enhance, and enroll users onto the server for the benefit of the site. Our main focus is to serve as a tangible connection between the forums and the server. We will serve almost as an advertisement of the server in hopes of making it one of the most popular. Here members can come to discuss tournaments, battles witnessed, things they'd like improved on the server, tier discussions, metagame discussion, and anything else related to competitive battling or Pokemon. In the end, we hope to have a successful server to be proud of.

Steps to Success:

1. Recruit as many PB members as possible to the group.
2. Expand and advertise the group in order to increase the knowledge of PB server.
3. Create a core of 10-15 consistent members on the server.
4. Reach a +30 member group.
5. Create tournaments and other events to enhance the experience on the PB server.
6. Respect all members. No matter what skill level.
7. Promote a mature, respectful, and intelligent manner.
8. Do not give up. Nothing great comes easy. And nothing is impossible.

How to Join:

Simply state your Shoddy user-name and your activity level on the forum. Example: Rush - I'm quite active; I tend to check the forums everyday and post regularly.

If you'd like to be part of the Core, I'd like a detailed post on why you would fit in helping being a key part of the group, your experience, knowledge of the metagame, and if you'd be able to be an active member. As much as I like enthusiastic members, I don't want someone who "likes" the idea but fades away. The task this group will face will be difficult. However, it can be achieved. Hence, the dedication is needed.

Members:

Not Core:
Members whom are willing to fully dedicate themselves to the server. Must always be signed on the server while browsing PB. Show consistency in attendance. Advertise the group through signature and activity on forums. Have a fairly-expansive knowledge of the metagame and be experienced.

- Rush

Regulars:
Members who are willing to make a presence as much possible on the server. Be fairly active. And hopefully will advertise the group and server.

Username on Pokebeach server: Rotom-Cut

Activity on Forums: Very Active

- Rotom-Cut

Welcome, bud.

I'm gonna look to recruit the mods on the server. Not sure who all of them are though.

Kevin Garett, Pride, Bacon, Dmaster, Gamercal, PMJ, Dragon9 and the gym leaders from season 1 are all mods on the server the last time I checked.

Both have been added. We are starting to move slowly forward. :)

Hopefully you guys spread the word around.

PDC/Alex V

Sup. I need team help but i'm hip =P.

All right guys.. This is off to a slower start than I thought. We need to get advertising the group in signatures.

Also, we can begin discussing certain topics such as what PokeBeach will do with Salamence.

Well Rush I have been adversting in my sig for a while now. They will keep him OU for now.

- Rotom-Cut

...I'm leaving the group. a.) it's not going anywhere, and b.) well, that's really the only reason. We have few members, and IDK if Rush will even read this, that's how inactive it is.

Im quiting it too due to the new rule if Rush doesnt read the Pm the here is a Post so removve me from the members list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back