Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis' reactions to a little bit of pressure have bolstered my fears instead of easing them.

Can we kill Gekki?

Luis' reactions to a little bit of pressure have bolstered my fears instead of easing them.

Can we kill Gekki?
Not sure if you’re serious or not
Yeah Luis is kinda acting weird but samwise is also kinda grasping at nothing which is weird

Not sure if you’re serious or not
Yeah Luis is kinda acting weird but samwise is also kinda grasping at nothing which is weird

Why do you think I was grasping at nothing? I was pressuring someone I thought was suspicous... I even stated why I was pressuring him multiple times...

Also, as Yog said his response under pressure was worrying...

your pressure was when you quoted how he tried to take pressure off of triplemo but he also took pressure off of goomy if you’re going to take a quote out of context don’t pick one that immediately contradicts what you were saying earlier

Meh, call it sarcasm if you'd like. If anything my logical playstyle can be considered WIFOMy most of the time, but not AtE.

Someone can be town while being anti-town by flooding the thread preventing discussion or being inactive and drawing suspicion away from actual scum
We had no way of knowing he was town all we knew was he was flooding the thread and generally being useless. when questioned he couldn’t defend himself leading to us believing he was scum

This.

Nah, that wasn't pressure. That case is as hollow as my wallet right now.
I do, however, agree that I'm playing a bit more aggresively than last time I played, but well, that was l believe 2 years ago :p

I explained that he was also taking pressure off of triplemo... did I not?

Wrongly, since I wasn't taking pressure off any of them and I couldn't have been throwing them under 5 buses any harder, but yeah, you "explained" it.

Can we kill Gekki?

If he doesn't show up like in 2 hours to explain himself, then I'm in. As I said I believe he's acting weird, and now that he doesn't even want to contribute is just wrong.

Yeah but you contradicted yourself you said he was trying to lynch goomy so he’s scummy then you posted a quote where he takes pressure off of goomy

I'm afraid that i must agree with @Luispipe8 that case is very hollow, and @Acetrainer_Samwise contradicting himself like that is weird.
##Unvote
##VOTE Acetrainer_Samwise

Who agrees with me on this?

Is my vote still on Luis? No... I took it off after I felt he had answered my question...

Y'all keep on saying I contradicted myself but Luis tried to take pressure of of triplemo and Goomy but his vote still ended up on Goomy.

And again I've already explained my reasoning for including that quote twice... o_O

Reading over the posts I don't see too much suspicious activity. We need to find some kind of read in order to stop lynching town.
Question anyone?
Here's mine.
@simsands Why always bandwagon? The 3 you named as scum are the 3 with the most attention on them.

I believe enough people asked sim that question. I still don't see you post something original. What do you think about the current leads? any other player nobody has noticed his or her strange behavior?

Can we kill Gekki?

I really think AP is a better lead. Can you voice your thoughts on what I said about him recently?

I'm afraid that i must agree with @Luispipe8 that case is very hollow, and @Acetrainer_Samwise contradicting himself like that is weird.
##Unvote
##VOTE Acetrainer_Samwise
Who agrees with me on this?

The case may be weak, but it doesn't mean he is scum for it. Where is the contradiction? Can you quote it?

Anyway, I'll put my vote on AP, as so far I really don't see any improvement from him + no better options.

##VOTE:AP

This is beginning to get intense... I wonder where is is gonna go from here....

Hey Tyler, as the only 100% confirmed townie, your voice is very important right now. Welcome back (from the dead/vacation).

Can you explain your ghost-role in a way that won't give the mafia any kind of advantage by knowing it?

I really think AP is a better lead. Can you voice your thoughts on what I said about him recently

I can see it. Count me in the camp of people that assumed his 'building a case on Pika' meant he was halfway through some investigation or something. Also add me to the camp of people that expected to see him turn up dead today. But I also thought jplap might bite the bullet overnight, yet neither did. PMJ must have been a priority so I would not count AP's not dying overnight against him.

I mentioned earlier that I don't think AP & Pika are both Mafia. At least they weren't at first but that might have changed. If one flips scum, the other is probably town. Killing off AP would give us more info to go on. But killing off Pika would leave a more useful townie still alive.

I guess what I'd like to know the most @Anime Psyclone , is what the whole promise to build a case thing was about? If it is role-related and just something that went nowhere, or if it was some kind of bluff. Or something else altogether.

Hey Tyler, as the only 100% confirmed townie, your voice is very important right now. Welcome back (from the dead/vacation).

Can you explain your ghost-role in a way that won't give the mafia any kind of advantage by knowing it?
I can't be killed, and I'm still gonna be pretty inactive. I was just popping in to see how it was going

I don't think lynching Gekki or The last shaymin or pikaaa is our best option as they will eventually be subbed if the continues to be inactive....

I like the case on AP as he posts mostly fluff and empty promises like when he said he was building a case against pika...

##VOTE:AP

You know what, I'm okay with this. If at least to get a better answer to my question above;

##VOTE: AnimePsyclone

Like Luispipe who said that we would be better off lynching someone like Goomy who didn't contribute, WHY WHY WHY WHY, Would you want to do that?
This is the quote where Luis Pipe was trying to take some pressure of of his scum buddy, the notorious troll, "triplemo".

One could make the point that he also tried to take pressure off goomy but it was the perfect excuse to defend his mafian brother...

Oh and

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: LUISPIPE8

Votes please... :cool:
@scattered mind

I’m gonn say my personal top 3 scumreads right now are
1: Sim
2: Samwise
3: Jplap
Sim because playing how he plays scum pretty inactive and some bandwagoning
Samwise because half baked arguments self contradictions and now a sort of bandwagon(?)
Jplap...honestly this is my most unsure one @Professor_jplap why do you think you didn’t die to the name guess killer do you think there is a name guess killer

I guess what I'd like to know the most @Anime Psyclone , is what the whole promise to build a case thing was about? If it is role-related and just something that went nowhere, or if it was some kind of bluff. Or something else altogether.
I guess it's somewhere that went nowhere. You saw his posts from the first 3o pages and my opinion so I guess you expected something out of Phoenix Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back