Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly as he explained. bb warned us that claiming was risky, and that's why. Scum just looked back, found blakers's post, and made an educated guess.

Unless they have a list of all town Pokemon, I don't expect them to get any more hits with it.

Stop with both triplemo and Gomny already, they're 0 discussion value rn, it's not even worth it to keep calling them.

They're both scummy are they not? Why would you ask us not to pressure them? One of them is possibly going to be lynched today. Now would not be a good time to ignore them.

T_E is dead on about the scum having an ability to kill anyone they can guess right, which begs the question, how did he figure that out? Was it a slip?

I think this is curious too, both Goomy and Epicness seem pretty sure that it works in the way they described.

In response to people who have been suspecting me
Yeah I definitely did tunnel Tyler way too hard but that was mostly cause I thought Tyler had the best case on him Goomy seemed like a nervous townie to me I didn’t understand the one on DFL and I sort of forgot most of the case on Samwise
I understand why you suspect me but I’m not scum I’m also still kinda new to this so of course my readings are not going to be as good and my reactions to people being suspected are going to be suspicious I’m not trying to use this as my full defense but just saying to keep this in mind when judging my actions

Well, this seems pretty genuine to me, though I still kinda feel I should keep an eye on you because of how you didn't vote. Especially with the part of unvoting without voting again.

You’re feel scummy!
##VOTE: scattered mind
Besides the fact that you feel scummy, I have no other evidence on anything.
And best of all, since it’s completely random, you can’t defend yourself!
Bingo!

*insert equally useless respond here*

Everyone I think I figured out who killed Blakers/Latios
I don’t know who exactly did it but I think I figured out the role
It’s probably a role where if they can figure out someone’s Pokémon/role that person is killed it would make sense with the writing as it’s like “I wrote your name down now you’re dead” it would also make sense with some Pokémon namely Smeargle or any other writing/ art based Pokémon to kill in this way

Some extra towny points, I guess, for asking from everyone not to claim anything.

Guys, triplemo is such a weak lynch right now. He doesn't give any information about anyone. If his inactivity persists, he'll likely be subbed out anyways. I find it strange that no one has brought up lynching pika again too. He was a pretty decent lynch candidate for the end of day 1, with his strange behavior, and his flip gives us much more information than triplemo's ever would.

##Vote: pikachuuuu101

Perhaps it is because no one has bothered to actually build a proper case on Pika? I mean, to this moment, I have no idea what is the full case on him. I even asked Blakers D1, but never got the answer.. for obvious reasons.

T_E is dead on about the scum having an ability to kill anyone they can guess right, which begs the question, how did he figure that out? Was it a slip?
Maybe he...
Knows the roles.

but anyways my vote goes to Goomy since triple isn't active much.

They're both scummy are they not? Why would you ask us not to pressure them? One of them is possibly going to be lynched today. Now would not be a good time to ignore them.

Because it's useless. They should and will be lynched because they're a complete hindrance. There's an expired piece of ham in my frigde that has way more use than both of them combined. As contributors, they're worthless. So, we should be lynching them today and D3 unless by miraculous actions one of those improves to a Camoclone-level player.
But not rushing onto that. We should get working on the better leads we have, on T_E, pika, etc. That way, once those two are out of our way, we can get some serious business done. I'd be hoping even earlier than D4, but heck, I highly doubt scum will be just as stupid, lynching the must irrelevant players and actually help us out leaving vocal and cooperative ones alive. So it's up to us to clean up this mess.

Oh, soon I will build that case.

Great! Also, if it's between Trip and Goomy, I'll have to say Goomy - much more interactions and links to other existing cases (TE).

@The Last Shaymin is trying to dodge basically everything that everyone's asked him, and seems to just want to fly under the radar. Again, aren't you usually pretty active on here? There shouldn't be too much of a reason that we haven't seen more substance from you.

Im on mafia now, so ask questions all you like.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: TLS

What was that? You know it's not a chat log. Why did make that weird statement "now I'm here ask me" ? Why didn't you just look up? You know what? You did look up and saw the things people wrote about you. Otherwise, you would not say that. So stop stalling.

Total_Epicness’ “guess” on how the mafia picked off the other mason sounds pretty spot on...perhaps a bit too much so?

Anyways, I’m no longer sold on an AP lynch, so I agree with pressuring Shaymin. Not just for ignoring questions, but outright blatant fluff.

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

Bolded to vote, didn't take it off for the rest of the post.
Deductive reasoning
We knew 2 things 1 There was a name written next to the body “Latios” the next thing we know is that Latios was 100% in the game based on Tyler’s ability straight up telling us that Latios was in the game I put that together and realized that there is a connection like come on (I forgot who made the day 2 start post) was putting a spotlight on the name next to the body it makes sense that it is important to the death so I put all that together and realized that the only way this makes sense is if there was a scum with the ability to kill anyone they guess the name of but then there’s the problem of how did they know Blakers was Latios well that’s simple they got lucky they looked at who they wanted gone and then picked from those hoping they happened to be Latios
Also if I were scum why would I divulge this? It’s just illogical it brings attention to me having seemingly inaccessible knowledge making me look scummy so the only reason I would bring this up is if I was town trying to help by bringing information I figured out

I actually quite like a Shaymin lynch? More than bumping off a newbie townie in *insert current frontrunner here*. He is someone who seems to know what he's doing and has intentionally dodged the spotlight as opposed to the other options.

I am going to put my vote here and see if maybe this is something that builds steam or peters out. Either way it's knowledge for later. I will return before deadline to put my vote somewhere more useful if needs must.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TheLastShaymin

Other players have made some great points against the Last Shaymin. Like dodging questions and intentional fluff sooo..

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: THE LAST SHAYMIN

Other players have made some great points against the Last Shaymin. Like dodging questions and intentional fluff sooo..

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: THE LAST SHAYMIN

Agreeing here on the case, fluff and stalling, fairly scummy points, although the same case can be brought against Anime Psyclone cant it?
##Unvote
##VOTE The Last Shaymin

haha that random rush scares me as much as it did on whoever it was yesterday. Where were all these votes in the fivehour run-up before I put a second vote on? I am still not used to the ebb and flow of how this meta works but I am sitting on my hands for the night. I will decide in the morning with a clearer head.

##UNVOTE: Shaymin

I believe we don't have much time, the reason you guys want to lynch TLS because he was rather inactive right?.. What do we even gained if we lynch him at this moment.
Since triplemo is "on leave" pressuring him wouldn't do us much either nor if he lynch we would still gain nothing.

Among all the said name i think Goomy might be a better choice since they might be some hidden meaning between all this post once his role got revealed. Just saying

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Lord Goomy

I believe we don't have much time, the reason you guys want to lynch TLS because he was rather inactive right?.. What do we even gained if we lynch him at this moment.
Since triplemo is "on leave" pressuring him wouldn't do us much either nor if he lynch we would still gain nothing.

Among all the said name i think Goomy might be a better choice since they might be some hidden meaning between all this post once his role got revealed. Just saying

##UNVOTE
However Pikachu is also a valid option. i just don't like that this guys might be voted by us mostly due to they are new to the game.

##UNVOTE

I was told Goomy’s role via qt, and not only is it not scummy, It’s quite useful though I will not reveal it without his permission. @Lord Goomy

I was told Goomy’s role via qt, and not only is it not scummy, It’s quite useful though I will not reveal it without his permission. @Lord Goomy
I'm just not 100% convince that what he share is his full role but is not like my vote on him has much weight with the amount of vote spread around.

This late in the day the vote are pretty much split, I scared that we gonna have a random turbo lynch in a few hours or so.

I believe we don't have much time, the reason you guys want to lynch TLS because he was rather inactive right?

No, it’s because when he was on, he didn’t answer questions and made pointless posts. I’ll take note of this subtle defense from you in case he does turn out to be mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back