Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amd I’ve been the one trying to get everyone off this “WOW HE HAD AN ITEM” and the whole role switch thing so we can focus on things that are actually important

Amd I’ve been the one trying to get everyone off this “WOW HE HAD AN ITEM” and the whole role switch thing so we can focus on things that are actually important

Remember when you attacked me for being self righteous :p ;)

##VOTE: Dashking

He's inactive and plays just enough to keep from being mod-killed.... He also just jumps on the wagon of whoever has the most votes....

@bbninjas, are you able to explain why this line is crossed out?
It probably meant that Tropius can only give each berry once. Since I received it (N1) but due to the description I decided to pass it to AP (N2).

Seeing now that the berry was given by a scum member, I'm glad I didn't ate it.

It probably meant that Tropius can only give each berry once. Since I received it (N1) but due to the description I decided to pass it to AP (N2).

Seeing now that the berry was given by a scum member, I'm glad I didn't ate it.
Seeing that AP died with an item, it save to assume the Berry is in his grave unless someone gave him anything else.

* I don't want to comment about the 5 page block of text as for me it seem everything is said with a very humoungous "if"

@mirdo I'm going to have to agree with you. @scattered mind really seem to lean towards scum at the moment.

What you said has raised suspicion, but there was something even more indicative yesterday.

This is because if we regard a few certain statements that @Acetrainer_Samwise and scattered mind say truthfully, a few red flags are raised.
But it doesn't make sense why scattered mind would be making these inditing statements. Maybe it's just ignorance, but probably not. Motives aren't entirely clear.

##VOTE: Dashking

He's inactive and plays just enough to keep from being mod-killed.... He also just jumps on the wagon of whoever has the most votes....

I agree. This player also said he agreed AP was suspicious, but later said he can't finf any leads to talk about. Also that whole business where he asks AP and TLS to defend themselves towards the end of the day was alarming for me after seeing him not voting and then voting AP with no explanation.

@DashKing - What are your thoughts atm?

@mirdo I'm going to have to agree with you. @scattered mind really seem to lean towards scum at the moment.

What you said has raised suspicion, but there was something even more indicative yesterday.

This is because if we regard a few certain statements that @Acetrainer_Samwise and scattered mind say truthfully, a few red flags are raised.
But it doesn't make sense why scattered mind would be making these inditing statements. Maybe it's just ignorance, but probably not. Motives aren't entirely clear.

What statements? Again, can't defend something that is not explained. Sorry if it's a bit aggressive, but it's like the third time this game someone calls me scummy and leaves that as it is.

Again, why would you want to know about this ability? Why role fishing so hard?
I just found the name to be so interesting.

We've never seen the name of the ability of an original mafia member now, have we? Here are the current names we've encountered:
  • Bond of Eons
  • Soul Sight
  • Fake Tears
  • Soul Crush
  • Free Ferry Rides!
  • Hug of the Damned
  • A Late Possession
  • Fruits of Your Labors
  • Treasure Hunt
However, except for "A Late Possession", which seems to have been made up late game for AP, it appears that the abilities have been from Pokemon who are originally innocent.

I mentioned this earlier. Why does the name of your ability appear in Italian?

We've never seen the name of the ability of an original mafia member now, have we? Here are the current names we've encountered:
  • Bond of Eons
  • Soul Sight
  • Fake Tears
  • Soul Crush
  • Free Ferry Rides!
  • Hug of the Damned
  • A Late Possession
  • Fruits of Your Labors
  • Treasure Hunt
However, except for "A Late Possession", which seems to have been made up late game for AP, it appears that the abilities have been from Pokemon who are originally innocent.

You are analyzing the flavour of the game way too hard. I don't know why this ability's name is in Italian. The game mechanic is what you should focus on, like what they ability actually does. But again, this info is more helpful for scums to know who they should kill. What are you hoping to achieve from all that talk about the roles, that is worth that huge risk?

--

##VOTE:Simsands - your answers are very important for us to continue, and your disappearance is exactly what I would expect a scum to do.

It is only a coincidence that the name is Italian, and we are playing a game of mafia after all, but still only a coincidence at the moment.

I'm curious, @Acetrainer_Samwise, why did you decide to swap with scattered mind in the first place?

ngl most of the stuff at the end of day 2 regarding sim was me trying to set up for today (and yes some of it was a joke)
The reason why I freaked out when Mega called me out for something it was cause I misinterpreted it. I thought he was fabricating something to make me look like scum that’s why my reaction was so aggressive

Fair.

I just wanted something to snap us out of the item/role funk we are stuck in.

• Bond of Eons
  • Soul Sight
  • Fake Tears
  • Soul Crush
  • Free Ferry Rides!
  • Hug of the Damned
  • A Late Possession
  • Fruits of Your Labors
  • Treasure Hunt

For me the name of abilities don't even matter since based on all the revealed one it just maybe the first thing that come in mind of the host with the abilities effect.. Putting too much concentration on it is derailing any useful conversation.

I just wanted something to snap us out of the item/role funk we are stuck in.
Yeah I know it seems to be working though Scattered is breaking away from it and seems to have convinced Lele now back to business
Sim is definitely scum there are multiple pieces of evidence to support this a more recent one being his sudden dissapearance he was much more active than he usually is near the end of Day 2 but that could be explained by me pressuring him and now once the item craze starts and no pressure is on him he’s gone and only scattered has pointed this out so far come on we have Sim in a corner we can get him
##VOTE: Simsands
For the reason I have explained here and others I explained in the past when will you come back and start contributing

Okay time to work through my notes again and see what has changed

Town
The ~ghost~ of Tyler Beta - 100% town
Professor_jplap - 99% town thanks to role reveal

Leaning town
Robin Aisaga - 90% useful townie, 10% clever scummer
mirdo - 90% probable town. Spreadsheet tallies very helpful and unlikely to do that much work if scum.

Dusk Form Lycanroc - 80% probable town, but new.
rainyman123 - 80% town. Tapu Lele. So far so eager but a bit distracting and focused on small things.

scattered mind - 70% probable town. 10% lower than last time between Mirdo's list & Mirdo's townishness.

N.B. Thanks to AP being the darksider, I can reaffirm my theory that one (and only one) of these four (Mirdo/DFL/Lele/SM) is scum. The reasoning is deduction of night actions which I won't go into any further today.

Megapod_781 - 70% town. Unlikely to be scum thanks to role.
GM Draclord - 70% town. Still helpful, still present. Kind of just hanging round the edges though and not really stirring anything up of his own. Could be quiet maf.

The Last Shaymin - 60% town. Caught a triplemo vote. Activity & contributions improving. Roleclaim unproven as of yet. Could easily be a scum-role.

pikachuuuu101 - 60% newbie townie. Caught a triplemo vote. Although, only when things were hitting the fan. Pika & AP aren't *both* mafia, or weren't before the flip. Case got dropped quickly - is that because AP discovered Pika is actually scum? On checking he actually dropped the case before the triplemo incident.

TOTAL_EPICNESS - No real read. Seems helpful when prodded. Needs to be prodded. Quite a bit of fluff. Unlikely to be this bombastic if scum. Is he veteran?

Acetrainer_samwise - 50%. I am still not sure wth went on with all these role-shenanigans but he comes out of it looking very poor. Saving grace is that it looks *too* bad to be Mafia.

simsands - 50/50 townie/mafia. Good info if lynched thanks to plenty of interactions on D2. Suspiciously quiet on D1. +Quick to cut triplmo more than once. -Might just be cutting losses.

Mysteries
DashKing - No clue. No point in lynching though.

Likely Mafia
quakingpunch73 - was watched overnight. Is he one to 'go along with what they say?' a.k.a. mafia but not godfather.
Luispipe8 - Potential godfather backseat driver of maf-helpful lynches. Has gone dark since pressure applied.

Probable Mafia (but no benefit to cutting until replaced)
FlavorfulPineApl - Practically useless. Identical vote to Triplemo on D1 when swung in to cast one and leave.
GekkisaiDaiNi - Srsly tho.

Okay so, what if the Mafia is/was a bit inactive? Gekki/Flvrful/Rainyman Lele/Pika/Dashking are all potentials. That might lead to some new players running the show and relying on their coach for advice. This could lead to the unusual boots where they've not been focused on the most vocal.

If not that then the alternative is that a lot of the mafia actually are the vocal ones here. I think we'd have had at least one big error by now if that was the case.

Do we even know how many there are on their team?

The ~ghost~ of Tyler Beta - 100% town
Professor_jplap - 99% town thanks to role reveal

I would be too sure on those two. I've been weary about Tyler because he was allowed to stay, and because triplemo's role was never killed or revealed...

Also, what about Jlap's hypothetical role makes him innocent?

I would be too sure on those two. I've been weary about Tyler because he was allowed to stay, and because triplemo's role was never killed or revealed...

Also, what about Jlap's hypothetical role makes him innocent?
I might be overreaching, but having a mafia able to recruit multiple people into QT (correct me if I read the ability wrong) might upset the balance of the game. Hence rolewise why I think Yog said jlap is almost 100% town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back