Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentioned the name of my ability in his first post when it all started.
So the ability is called Di nuovo? I thought it was just a clever use of Italian.
Are you able to say anything about the ability? Was it passive or active? Is there some sort of Italian Pokemon that it correlates with?

I think I'm understanding what's going on with scattered and Sam right now, but I'll wait for them to say something before I say what I think.

OK, I really don't like that I need to say it, but because everyone is so distracted by it instead of scumhunting:

Sam had this role (according to what he said):

"Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will permanently swap this Ability with the Abilities of the player you chose (if any). (Certain Passive Abilities cannot be swapped.)"

He used it on me, so now he has my role.

That is all I know.

So the ability is called Di nuovo? I thought it was just a clever use of Italian.
Are you able to say anything about the ability? Was it passive or active? Is there some sort of Italian Pokemon that it correlates with?

Why is it important to know?

Can someone summarize what is happening right now?
They’re too focused discussing whatever it is they’re discussing I don’t get it either but from what I understand Samwise is claiming he swapped abilities with scattered and this is somehow some massive lead that will prove who is scum

Can someone summarize what is happening right now?
Compiling what I've got, there were 4 Pokemon Reveals:

[UNKNOWN A]
Description
• ??? Ability: Di Nuovo
Claims
• Does practically nothing
• Has no active ability
History
• Started with scattered mind (maybe???)
• Currently In possession of Samwise (Night 3) (likely)

[UNKNOWN B]
Description
• Passive Ability: ???
• Does something “Bad” when triggered
History
• Started with TOTAL_EPICNESS (possible)
• Sealed for Night 4 by MegaPod (Night 3)
• Currently in possession by TOTAL_EPICNESS (Night 3)

[UNKNOWN C]
Description
• Active Ability: ???
• Is able to trap another player for a night
• Seals off their abilities and they cannot do any actions
• Is conditional (???)
• Does not see the abilities of target person
History
• Started with MegaPod (possible)
• Used on TOTAL_EPICNESS by Megapod (Night 3)

[UNKNOWN D]
Description
• Active Ability: ???
• Once per night, it can swap Pokemon with another player.
• The target player will be able to use this Pokemon and you will be able to use his thereafter
History
• Started with ???
• Came into possession of Samwise (Prior to Night 3)
• Samwise lost possession (Night 3?)
• Came into possession of scattered mind (Night 3?) (likely)

As interesting as this is, it's not really getting the town anywhere. If anything it helps the scum team a lot more than us to know who is priority to be NKd. Unless someone has an ability that is worth revealing to the point that it will gain more for town than the immediate retribution kill, then best to keep schtum.

Can we get back to this?

I had all my quotes lined up, and now they’re all gone :mad: so to still say something today (I’ll be gone for Stuttgart tommorow).
Scum:
Megapod (too inactive for town)
AP (everything that has been said so far against him)
Light scum:
Scattered, quaking and Luis
Town:
Robin aisaga, Yog, DFL, Gekki and (Tyler Beta)
Neutral: The rest
Right now AP is the most scummy in my opinion so far: so to put a vote out there.
If you have any questions to me, or things you want my opinion on, ask them today before 10pm (CET), and I’ll respond to them

Uhmmmm this TLS thing is stupid. We want to lynch scum, but I think that case is ridiculous. I’d say we give him more time, and lynch AP. Also TE has gone up in my scum list.

My running theory is that Mord was picked off because he was on the trail of someone. that someone is probably within these posts. My gut says TE after the weird late change of direction yesterday, plus the strange reaction to Megapod's trap and semi-backpedal after blowing up a little. Doesn't feel right.

Maybe it's more subtle and the "Scattered, quaking and Luis" line is somewhere scum didn't want people to start to poke.

Additional interesting thing. People posted in the thread after BB announced the game in order :eek: Jade -> PMJ -> (Gekki) -> Mord.

@bbninjas, are you able to explain why this line is crossed out?
No.

Also, I wrote that Tyler had an Item when he got lynched, but I actually forgot to do it for any other flips, so I've just gone and done that now. The following players should have flipped with "They seem to have been holding an Item.":

Tyler Beta
Jadethepokemontrainer
Anime Psyclone

The following player should have flipped with "They seem to have been holding some Items.":

mordacazir

ngl most of the stuff at the end of day 2 regarding sim was me trying to set up for today (and yes some of it was a joke)
The reason why I freaked out when Mega called me out for something it was cause I misinterpreted it. I thought he was fabricating something to make me look like scum that’s why my reaction was so aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back