Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I found our next scum:

This is progressing real fast with some points being restated multiple times the amount of new players makes this weird as we don’t know how they react to pressure but most of them have been pretty consistent in their responses to pressure except for Tyler Beta one second he’s kinda aggressive the next he’s passive

The tyler issue was during RVS, where he OMGUsed shaymin. A few pages later, TE brings his name back.

This is actually very helpful. Please provide quotes and show this, whenever you are able to.

I encourage TE to provide quotes for his claim, but nothing..

Hmm... Tyler?
Hmmm.

Just a side note for Goomy's possible scumbuddy with TE with that weird post.

OK next:

Ok I’ve caught myself up on what’s been happening and these are my thoughts
Goomy does currently seem like a nervous wreck whether this be from him being scum or town I’m not sure what I’m concerned about is the lack of activity from people we suspected earlier like Tyler as soon as pressure was off we haven’t heard from him in a while so right now I think we would have a better chance looking in the direction of those people who were active when pressured and completely inactive when under no pressure and people who just haven’t been active in general

Ignoring the case on Goomy and all others. Small signs of tunneling Tyler.

Ok this silence is concerning not only does it waste time but it also gives scum more time to plan for the future so I’m going to break this silence by proposing a question to @Lord Goomy
You haven’t really been defending yourself more of just “I’m new” so please just give us a straight answer already
I’d also like to call out @Tyler Beta
get on...just get on you haven’t been on in a while and you were under pressure and then relieved of pressure just before you left that’s hecka suspicious

Asking a very repetitive question for Goomy, then keeps tunneling Tyler (one question for your scumbuddy, another for the townie strategy)

Now pay attention because here things get really alarming- this is where the votes are starting to pile on Tyler. Guess who's not voting him though? TE

Just realized I forgot to unvote Gekki
##UNVOTE: GekkisaiDaini
And for my new vote I’m not sure
I didn’t read what happened while I was gone cause it was around 8 pages so right now I’m kinda going off what Moradacazir and Yog said which have both gave me some info as to what happened while I was gone
I still don’t know why people want to vote Pikachuuuuuu but Mordacazir did just sort of defend him/give reason as to why he’s just not as good a vote as Tyler or Goomy
But yeah this is kinda what I have been saying. The inactive ones were super active in the beginning got pressure on them then once the pressure was off they left
So right now I’m gonna wait to vote as I still need a bit more context

Unvoting without voting anyone.. not putting pressure on neither Goomy nor Tyler will help him, later on, to avoid people from analyzing his vote pattern. Ignoring all other cases.. solely focuses on Tyler and Goomy

So...not even gonna provide reason? What they were saying is lynch pikachuuu today and you on D2 you gotta defend yourself or else you will be lynched

This is where TE straight up confronts Tyler with that post. Still no vote. This is simply because he wants to ensure people will keep voting and do the job for him. As long as his name won't be on the list of this mislynch voters, he is "safe".

TL:DR:

1- Constantly trying to spark a discussion about Tyler, even when bigger cases at that time were present
2- Tunneling
3- No voting Tyler at all, but encouraging the rest to do it for him.

##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

You say "next scum" like we've already found one o_O

These are good points though, I am liking that we are not just focused on the same paths we've already been down. I am keeping my vote on Gekki for now though. Weird that although others have mentioned his name during the game, no-one has joined me on that yet.

This is odd. You follow another player's lead but you have to ask the person you voted why that other player voted him.

##VOTE: Mirdo

What is the main reason you voted Jplap?
Simple detective work. More below.
This is very scummy. You're voting me just because you want to know why Goomy voted me?
It's not. How Is it? Lol. More explanaition below.
Why? What evidence tells you that I'm in the mafia?
Let me explain.

Should I trust goomy? Maybe not. That's still to see.
He seems to have something. A lead on you. And I am applying presure to get you to tell me what that could be. We are at the start of the round. We should follow any lead we have. And this could potentially be a big one.

And whoops. Somebody starts to crack already just like a egg. You got awfully defensive to all of this. Whats going on Mr PHD? I feel like you definitly have something to hide now.

Is there a way to do this easily on this forum?
Nope. I'm doing it manually in a spreadsheet. And it's way more work then it should be. (This is also one of the reasons I apear to "Lurk" sometimes.
Also this obssession that AP has with me now is a bit odd. But that just as a sidenote.
So yes, they had a PM chain they could speak in since game start.
Yes. I knew this. But we don't know if they knew WHO they were. Could be that they just got to talk to each other without knowing who that role is. I think that has been a thing in some games. Correct me if im wrong.

It would make sense if Goomy found something on Jplap,

Perhaps his ability allows him to find scum...

Could you possibly tell us what you found on him @Lord Goomy ?

Certainly, Samwise. The rules allow it.

I’m throwing jplap under the bus.
He is apparently a “conversationalist” and has invited me to be his friend so I can discuss with him anything we please via a QuickTopic chat of which I am not able to share the link to.
That’s his ability, I presume.
His first message was:
I would like to know your role.
This lead me to believe that jplap was responsible for finding out Latios’s identity by asking him the same question.
Blakers said yes, spilled the role beans, and was killed for it.
Sorry, jplap.

Certainly, Samwise. The rules allow it.

I’m throwing jplap under the bus.
He is apparently a “conversationalist” and has invited me to be his friend so I can discuss with him anything we please via a QuickTopic chat of which I am not able to share the link to.
That’s his ability, I presume.
His first message was:

This lead me to believe that jplap was responsible for finding out Latios’s identity by asking him the same question.
Blakers said yes, spilled the role beans, and was killed for it.
Sorry, jplap.
You do understand that this is very circumstantial evidence, right? Was anything else of note said in the chat?

@Lord Goomy I wouldn't jump the gun either, it might be good that you shared it. It wouldn't be wise for anyone to reveal their role in a QuickTopic.

But you do realize this is a serious accusation? Also a kinda specific one. You say Jplap has multiple QuickTopics and by knowing a role he can kill other players? How can you be sure of this.

This is all true. My role is as follows:

You are Mimikyu, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. All you’ve ever wanted was a friend. That’s why you dressed up as Pikachu––but for some reason, nobody’s fooled …

Active Ability: Conversationalist
At this point, you’re pretty sure you’ve figured out how to make friends. Just go up and talk to people! You have access to a QuickTopic, where you may privately discuss the game during both night and day. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. That player will be invited to access and post in the QuickTopic that you are in. If you die, however, players will no longer be able to post in that QuickTopic.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

Another thing? Even if I was in the mafia, why in God's beautiful world would I kill Blakers, let alone a Latios? Why would that point to me being scum? I decided to talk to you because I realised that my ability could be used to gain knowledge and maybe use of other's abilities, and to interogate.

Wow.

That was definitely something you could have kept inside that PM chain for now :/

But since it's out there already, might as well try to figure out how to play this.

Please clarify - this is one group that slowly gets bigger so long as you live? Or you get a new 1-to-1 chain for every player? We could have a somewhat safe space for some verified townies to plan away from scummy eyes.

Well... that was a buzzkill...
Because i don't know. That role could be anything. Could be Indie, Mafia or Town. I don't have enough knowledge of the game for that.

Urgh. What leads do we have? The only thing i can notice rn is that @Acetrainer_Samwise is playing very aggressive. Especially against me. I mean. Sure I have been "lurking". But Yeah. Timezones and my Spreadsheet are a thing.
Even despite that. Come On. Do you need to call me out 3 bloody times? It just seems to me like somebody really needs a pig to go to the guilotine for the scum team...
I believe this could be called "Tunneling"

Scattered mind's lead is also something we should have a look at. We are still early in. So we definitly need some statements by everybody in the game.
Haven't heard anything by @DashKing @triplemo @FlavorfulPineApl @simsands and @pikachuuuu101 for quite some time. (Probably some other people but i went by my sheet and went from the bottom to the top basically :D.

Oh also @TOTAL_EPICNESS ofc.

if i stop makeing sense a few sentences ago then that's because im very tired. gnight

The only thing i can notice rn is that @Acetrainer_Samwise is playing very aggressive. Especially against me. I mean. Sure I have been "lurking". But Yeah. Timezones and my Spreadsheet are a thing.

Fair Point, but you hadn't been contributing before today and I was just pressuring you to get on and play.Which you did so I withdraw my case...

##UNVOTE

##UNVOTE:
The previous vote no longer serve the intended purpose.

But since it's out there already, might as well try to figure out how to play this.

Please clarify - this is one group that slowly gets bigger so long as you live? Or you get a new 1-to-1 chain for every player? We could have a somewhat safe space for some verified townies to plan away from scummy eyes.
@Professor_jplap ^ in case you missed it.

It is a chat that grows by one person each night as long as I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back