Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok with lynching pikachuuu, it would give us solid info going into tomorrow.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: pikachuuuu101

I honestly don't see anyone who is acting truly guilty. There has been odd talking from a few people, but I personally don't see anyone worth lynching yet. I think Goomy and Pikachu might be worried about something, but I don't know anything for sure yet

I will be trying to talk more in the next few days. I have work but I'll check almost every 2 hours or so
##VOTE: pikachuuu101

This is a little disappointing guys, just 1 page for me to read while I slept q0 hours? Up the activity please.
Also @Blakers what kind of info and on who?

This is a little disappointing guys, just 1 page for me to read while I slept q0 hours? Up the activity please.
Also @Blakers what kind of info and on who?
Pretty much the same way Mafia always works. The result of a lynch usually holds some importance when looking into players the next day. For instance, what basically would be a policy lynch on Tyler isn't as helpful as a lynch on pikachuuu, which could help us with looking into who all pressured or defended him and/or who he defended, depending on whether he flips town or scum.

If we wnat to go for an info lynch, pika isn’t a good choice.
##VOTE: Tyler Beta
What has rainyman done? anyways it looks like your trying to shift the blame.
Good but random first post. 1 interaction with tyler.
Can you give some reasoning or is that just a random choice?
Here he gets voted by I think Goomy, and responds really well. 1 interaction with goomy.
For some reason I put the posts under my repplys, oops

Putting blame on gekki for talking a lot, the entire point of this game.

Needing to know what everyone thinks about him.

Gets annoyed(ish) that he has to watch out as to what he posts in chat
Also not giveing any ideas as to why he has no information/ leads on one person.

Whineing to not get eliminated when he has like 3 votes on himself.

correcting a post in another, and that is fluff

Makeing random excuses as to why he and Blakers are not related
Also saying that he can help save the town, and just saying he always acts scummy, even IF hes not scum

Admitting he posts fluff is okay, but it still doesent change the fact that its fluff
Scum also dont want to be linched, and caps seems pretty desperate not to...

I would say goomy is 7/10 scum, he is a newbie like me so i'm willing to give him a little slack, but his posts seem like he cant be eliminated, and is very afraid of getting lynched even with only 3~ votes on him.

Oh and ##UNVOTE
##VOTE:LORD GOOMY
Actually a pretty good post again. Lots of interactions
##UNVOTE
##VOTE:TYLER BETA
This is what make shim scummy. 1 interaction wi5h Tyler Beta
Tyler looks like he is getting traction, and Goomys already given all of his reasons as to why he is not scum.
I also do agree with what all of the previous poster did put out.
This is the explanation to the vote, and he syas that Tyler is getting traction so he thought he’d vote him too. Aka what scum do.
I just feel like hes not got much more to contribute, and even if he is scum, there is not a large enough amount of evidence against him.
A better explanation.
What I meant was that goomy is probably not going to give any more evidence as to why he could be scum, or at least more scummy than he already looks.
I also, after reading Scattered's post, decided that there was still MORE evidence against Tyler than there is against Goomy.
Not changing my vote yet, want to hear a response from him.

~Fixing the spoiler error --- bbninjas

Last edited by a moderator:
D1 Vote Count #3
@Tyler Beta: 8 | rainyman123 [#125], PMJ [#416], scattered mind [#417], Acetrainer_Samwise [#418], pikachuuuu101 [#420], Jadethepokemontrainer [#422], The Last Shaymin [#431], MegaPod_781 [#433]
pikachuuuu101: 6 | mordacazir [#435], Luispipe8 [#436], Yog [#439], Blakers [#441], Professor_jplap [#442], Tyler Beta [#444]
Lord Goomy: 4 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#168], GM Draclord [#296], FlavorfulPineApl [#300], triplemo [#305]
Dusk Form Lycanroc: 3 | quakingpunch73 [#242], Lord Goomy [#271], Anime Psyclone [#331]
Anime Psyclone: 1 | GekkisaiDaiNi [#332]
GekkisaiDaiNi: 1 |TOTAL_EPICNESS [#64]
simsands: 1 | mirdo [#93 ]
triplemo: 1 | simsands [#301]

No vote:
DashKing, TheSceptileMaster

Majority: 14 votes
Hours remaining: 16 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

@TheSceptileMaster is yet to post and is currently risking being subbed out.

Full vote count (including every vote and unvote from day begin):
Tyler Beta: 8 | rainyman123 [#125], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#136-#168], pikachuuuu101 [#141-#293], PMJ [#416], scattered mind [#417], Acetrainer_Samwise [#418], pikachuuuu101 [#420], Jadethepokemontrainer [#422], The Last Shaymin [#431], MegaPod_781 [#433]
pikachuuuu101: 6 | Lord Goomy [#146-#252], mordacazir [#435], Luispipe8 [#436], Yog [#439], Blakers [#441], Professor_jplap [#442], Tyler Beta [#444]
Lord Goomy: 4 | Professor_jplap [#109-#442], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#117-#136], Acetrainer_Samwise [#119-#255], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#168], GekkisaiDaiNi [#290-#295], pikachuuuu101 [#293-#420], GM Draclord [#296], FlavorfulPineApl [#300], The Last Shaymin [#304-#33], triplemo [#305], PMJ [#390-#416]
Dusk Form Lycanroc: 3 | The Last Shaymin [#127-#250], Anime Psyclone [#138-#156], quakingpunch73 [#242], Acetrainer_Samwise [#255-#409], Lord Goomy [#271], Anime Psyclone [#331]
Anime Psyclone: 1 | rainyman123 [#94-#125], scattered mind [#143-#417], GekkisaiDaiNi [#332]
GekkisaiDaiNi: 1 | Blakers [#63-#441], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#64], Lord Goomy [#100-#146], Lord Goomy [#252-#271]
simsands: 1 | mirdo [#93 ], Luispipe8 [#173-#384]
triplemo: 1 | simsands [#301], Yog [#397-#439], Acetrainer_Samwise [#409-#418]

Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | MegaPod_781 [#66-#433], Anime Psyclone [#156-#331]
Blakers: 0 | Jadethepokemontrainer [#58-#389], GekkisaiDaiNi [#295-#332]
FlavorfulPineApl: 0| GekkisaiDaiNi [#56-#67], Acetrainer_Samwise [#59-#119]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 0| Dusk Form Lycanroc [#60-#117]
Luispipe8: 0 | quakingpunch73 [#62-#242], simsands [#96-#301]
MegaPod_781: 0 | Anime Psyclone [#68 -#138]
PMJ: 0 | Yog [#222-#236]
rainyman123: 0 | GM Draclord [#118-#296], Tyler Beta [#134-#444]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 0 | GekkisaiDaiNi [#67- #290]

If we wnat to go for an info lynch, pika isn’t a good choice

There are additional things to pick up though, apart from interactions. Mainly who did and didn't vote for him and when. I have other concerns though from the overnight;

1) No-one has rushed in to 'save' him. If anything, the quick votes on him while Tyler is gaining more traction point more to Tyler being dirty and mafia wanting to just put the pressure there instead.

2) There are only 12 hours to go, and 14 is a high enough number. I know personally I will not be around in the final run-in and I worry whether enough people will be to make sure something gets done. Because getting nothing done today at all would be a disaster.

3) All three of Goomy, Lycanroc & AP have virtually disappeared as soon as their names were off the table.

I think my vote is better placed on Tyler for now. I am around for the first six hours at least, to change if needed.

##UNVOTE: Pikachuuu
##VOTE: Tyler B

Just realized I forgot to unvote Gekki
##UNVOTE: GekkisaiDaini
And for my new vote I’m not sure I didn’t read what happened while I was gone cause it was around 8 pages so right now I’m kinda going off what Moradacazir and Yog said which have both gave me some info as to what happened while I was gone
I still don’t know why people want to vote Pikachuuuuuu but Mordacazir did just sort of defend him/give reason as to why he’s just not as good a vote as Tyler or Goomy
But yeah this is kinda what I have been saying. The inactive ones were super active in the beginning got pressure on them then once the pressure was off they left
So right now I’m gonna wait to vote as I still need a bit more context

I'm going to ##Unvote for now. DFL has disappeared anyways. I really don't like the way Tyler is active lurking and playing it safe right now, so...

##V0te: Tyler Beta

FoS to literally everyone on pika's wagon lmao

Wow, everyone's out for me. That's disappointing. I honestly think Pikachu should be lynched first do to weird behavior. I am trying to do more to contribute to the game and less lurking

Wow, everyone's out for me. That's disappointing. I honestly think Pikachu should be lynched first do to weird behavior. I am trying to do more to contribute to the game and less lurking
So...not even gonna provide reason? What they were saying is lynch pikachuuu today and you on D2 you gotta defend yourself or else you will be lynched

All three of Goomy, Lycanroc & AP have virtually disappeared as soon as their names were off the table.
Sorry for being inactive guys wi-fi problems:(
Well i'm definitely agreeing with everybody on Tyler Beta so i might as well put my vote to good use ##Unvote ##VOTE Tyler Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back