Not open for further replies.
RE: Finally...

Probably ABP, but
I believe it was Bandwidth overload.

EDIT: yeah ABP...

But yeah, glad its back! ^_^

Pokeman said:
By the way Kaga I remember you from a long time ago what happened to your account?

It's a long story that's really not worth telling. But it involves me, WPM, and a sheep. You can do the math.

O kaga, do you know if you are able to get the Pokebeach Shoddy Server back up? Since the forums went down, its been down as well. I'm assuming they are related. I hope it's not much trouble...

Pride said:
O kaga, do you know if you are able to get the Pokebeach Shoddy Server back up? Since the forums went down, its been down as well. I'm assuming they are related. I hope it's not much trouble...

I'm still restoring things. It's farther down the list.

Chairman Kaga said:
I'm still restoring things. It's farther down the list.

As long as it eventually gets done, that's fine with me. I was just worried it wouldn't get done.

I don't have the Shoddy client to test, but it should be up now. Please let me know of any issues.

Chairman Kaga said:
I don't have the Shoddy client to test, but it should be up now. Please let me know of any issues.

None. It's running nicely. Thanks, now we don't have to use smogon's server :)

Chairman Kaga said:

The server isn't showing anyone on the metaserver list, even when there are people on it. I'm not sure if this is something you can fix, but it is definitely a problem when people become deterred about joining the server when they think no one is on it.

Limitless said:
The server isn't showing anyone on the metaserver list, even when there are people on it. I'm not sure if this is something you can fix, but it is definitely a problem when people become deterred about joining the server when they think no one is on it.

The server is probably way out of date. I'll see about installing 1.7.

Card Slinger J said:
It was down again but now it's back up, can someone explain to me what's going on?

Probably an usual Maintenance Server schedule (Maybe). It happens on many Forum as well.

I think it was something to do with MyBB beacause it displayed an error when going into a forum yesterday.

The RAID controller in the new machine has been giving us fits. Last crash took a database table down with it.

But I believe it is all working properly now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Oh my gosh, that scared me to death! I thought the cops were after WPM! Im so glad its back up! I thought we'd have to rely on pokemon.com! ew! :(

Ok, yep, it's back yay! It's been back for weeks, time to move along.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back