PokeBeach is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Finally...

My thoughts exactly, and I'm glad to hear it wasn't just my computer it wouldn't work with.

Still a few problems with the server.

screenshot20100720at216.png

A lot of things are off with it, the time is off by a couple minutes, and I believe the shoddy server is still down.. but thank god it's back up

Yep, Gale. Same for me. Who's Online is busted for now.

Edit: Now it isn't lol.

dmaster out.

@mods, if you click unkown location, it takes you to where the member is

Wow i thought it was just me or maybe the Police finally took down the site even though id doubted it would happen.

Was the site offline? Didn't notice...

(jk)

Haha, I checked once or twice everyday, patientally waiting. Glad it's up again.

lol I almost thought my IP was banned, and I was like whoa!? I checked a few computers to make sure I wasn't xD
Glad to hear it were only a few technical problems :)

Yeah at first I thought Water Pokemon Master got in trouble in Japan or something which might of caused the site to go down for awhile but Bulbapedia said it was mainly bandwith overload.

Thanks Chairman Kaga for bringing the site and forums back up...

I feel sorry for WPM for having to pay $1700 in charges of going over the bandwidth limit for the site. We need to put some kind of forum notice that says whenever the site is down you should go to the Facebook site for updates.

WPM in Japan, a bill of $1700, the bandwidth exceeded for the month, that's gotta be harsh. Hope you're doing well WPM.

Yes! It's back *does awesome dance*. Thanks Chairman Kaga (even if I don't know who you are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back