PokeBeach’s March 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

StormCrusher3

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Bestbenbestben
What country do you live in? USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes, promise

WAITING LIST

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Bestbenbestben
What country do you live in? USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes, promise

WAITING LIST
You didn't make it in time for the actual tournament, but if we can get one more player, I'll put you both in and pair you against each other.

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@KK-Swizzle wins 2-1 against @dmode15 super creative deck, game 1 was awesome, very fun to play. games 2 and 3 were lopsided, hope your draws are better going forward *Edit*- we were table 29

Jon

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
- Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
- No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
- JBergs
What country do you live in?
- USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
- EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament?
- No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.
- Sure :)

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
I do not know if this is where I am supposed to post this, but I zster beat PlasmaSlim 2-0 from table 7.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I do not know if this is where I am supposed to post this, but I zster beat PlasmaSlim 2-0 from table 7.
Perfect place to post it! Only thing I'd suggest is using @ to tag your opponent and to make sure the names are correct, and also highlight the names clearly. I usually tag myself also, i.e.,
Table 0: @snoopy369 def @otherperson 2-0