PokeBeach’s March 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by JGB146, Mar 8, 2019.

1. JGB146 ♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
    JGB146

Activities Staff Member

Caught it during pairings. Adjusting accordingly.

2. StormCrusher3 Aspiring Trainer
    StormCrusher3

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
    Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
    What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Bestbenbestben
    What country do you live in? USA
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
    Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes, promise

WAITING LIST

3. JGB146 ♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
    JGB146

Activities Staff Member

You didn't make it in time for the actual tournament, but if we can get one more player, I'll put you both in and pair you against each other.

4. theprp30 Aspiring Trainer
    theprp30

5. birdboy2000 Bird Keeper
    birdboy2000

Table 31, birdboy2000 defeats @ICEdaddy 2-0

6. dmode15 Aspiring Trainer
    dmode15

It didnt come across that way.

Its all good :)

7. Jake_Silberman Competitive PTCG Player
    Jake_Silberman

8. CheEmmanuel Aspiring Trainer
    CheEmmanuel

Tri2attack likes this.
  9. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

Advanced Member Member

@KK-Swizzle wins 2-1 against @dmode15 super creative deck, game 1 was awesome, very fun to play. games 2 and 3 were lopsided, hope your draws are better going forward *Edit*- we were table 29

10. twied158 Aspiring Trainer
    twied158

11. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

12. Jon Aspiring Trainer
    Jon

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
    - Yes
    Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    - No
    What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
    - JBergs
    What country do you live in?
    - USA
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
    - EST
    Did you play in last month’s tournament?
    - No
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.
    - Sure :)

13. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

14. Richard Haeder litleo op plz nerf
    Richard Haeder

can confirm, it was close, was 1 turn off of winning both games but you played well and won fair and square, good games man =)

Kashvinder Mann likes this.
  15. Braiden1235 Aspiring Trainer
    Braiden1235

@Braiden1235 2-0 over @CynderDarkov very intense games couple if misplays on both our parts but overall well played ggs and good luck in future rounds.

CynderDarkov likes this.
  16. Zster Aspiring Trainer
    Zster

I do not know if this is where I am supposed to post this, but I zster beat PlasmaSlim 2-0 from table 7.

17. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

Perfect place to post it! Only thing I'd suggest is using @ to tag your opponent and to make sure the names are correct, and also highlight the names clearly. I usually tag myself also, i.e.,

Vaskemaskinen and KK-Swizzle like this.
  18. MegaAbsol10 I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
    MegaAbsol10

19. Vaskemaskinen Henlo ^^
    Vaskemaskinen

20. TheVong BikaBika
    TheVong

Vaskemaskinen and bidou like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia