PokeBeach’s December 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Gengar-101
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? yes and dropped
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 12/27/18? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

Shikageru

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Shikageru
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 12/27/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes, of course.

Julio Penaloza

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Shadowduelist3
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Pacific time
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 12/27/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

CaptianTemmo

Extra Thicc~

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? CaptainTemmo

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST

Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 12/27/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes i will try

thetrilogy

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? TheTrilogy101
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 12/27/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Welcome to the December Cup! It's already the end of the year. Whew. Time flew fast this year, didn't it? 2018 has been a nice year for us and PokeBeach. I know that Christmas is coming up, so I'd like to give a round extension for Round Six. Does an extra day sound alright? I don't know about doing one for New Years, though. My experience with New Years Eve has mostly been with people who consumed too much alcohol. If you actually plan on doing something like that, you will still be penalized for missing any round or or failing to report if you choose to participate in that kind of activity. Please play PTCGO responsibly.

Here is the roster as it stands. I will post the pairings tomorrow before lunch. If you see something wrong send me a PM and we'll get it fixed. Don't forget to turn in your deck lists. Also remember that this isn't a Regional, so don't think you can go and swap decks!

Premium Members
@SquirtleRules
@bidou
@Vaskemaskinen
@Robert Fuchs
@laorik
@FlixFlex
@doubleb036
@Corentin M.
@TJKamper
@Heviin
@CynderDarkov
@FralPal
@Fou-Link
@Brian Kent
@snoopy369
@Andres Gabaldon
@MoFoTY86
@DaLoc
@Anselm Sim
@Sabaku
@TorchHG
@Kentogx1
@Serperior
@Jswoop22
@ICEdaddy
@NaDreaz
@Holden Sheeks
@JumpluffTCG
@Yoyo Chen
@ShizzyShazam
@relyc
@Arneboy11
@Kent Freeze
@Nirvandalo
@Superstarr
@Arnel
@Christopher Shehan
@Darryl Fisher
@Kalnhobbs
@dmode15
@Alonso Guinez
@Seng vang
@Gengar master
@Shikageru
@Julio Penaloza
@CaptianTemmo

Standard Members
@K_la
@lukas2aces
@Vivek M
@theprp30
@Matux
@semurphy444
@Pokebait
@UmConner
@Blinkehyo
@Pokefam
@TinyCubinator
@ShinyZard
@Senja
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@BurntCharizard
@du_megaman
@PlasmaSim
@Courtney Gears
@DeadlyBee111
@mordacazir
@DashKing
@13_Futura_13
@The_Poke_Bros
@thembert
@AcePlayz
@NET_W33B
@Scourge188
@Giangi96
@KentGardner
@Audiofreak19
@GymLdrJesse
@dangs91
@PokemonProGX
@Kashvinder Mann
@ninetales1234
@IrfanKareem50
@lukkul
@birdboy2000
@CraYon
@CAKobra
@Iceleader
@Thehustla703
@pkfirst
@Vom
@woRnw
@Panzerolas
@Rayme Man
@yoshikkun
@StormCrusher3
@Bournopolis
@Calvin Quiroga
@Pauk214

Wait List
@tiffuts
@Gta Joe
@thetrilogy

No wait list players from November signed up for December.

Naughty
@sw_bionic: not enough posts through November
@Ambidemisphere: not enough posts through November
@boyishgoodlooks: not enough posts through November

Last edited: