XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I got a shiny medicham on my first pokemon game (platinum)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Exar said:
I had a shiny mew on my 2nd hand platinum game, but I always though it couldn't be legit.

I have a shiny Eevee on my Black that I am anxious to transport and evolve into Sylveon :D I just hope some more shiny's are revealed soon. I want to see how amazing Braixen, Delphox, and Chesnaught look as shiny... oh yeah, and Frogadier.

MetalPharoah said:
Exar said:
I had a shiny mew on my 2nd hand platinum game, but I always though it couldn't be legit.

I have a shiny Eevee on my Black that I am anxious to transport and evolve into Sylveon :D I just hope some more shiny's are revealed soon. I want to see how amazing Braixen, Delphox, and Chesnaught look as shiny... oh yeah, and Frogadier.

I just hope shiny goomy looks good, I mean you can't do much better than white purple and green. (Purple and green are my favourite colours). As such I've always wanted a shiny dragonite, but I got black 2 instead of white 2 without looking into the postgame stuff ... Bad times.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:
Ohman177 said:
Does the animation look like he appears from behind and slashes with purple auras next to him.

Yes! It's really cool looking! :)

Thats what I thought. In that case we were shown it in a trailer a while ago.

Anone lnow when you revive a fossil? Really wanna know for tomorrow.

Dragon Pokémon said:

Between first and second gym.

So what is this about gamestop not having the guide? I talked to my store two days ago and they said I'll be able to pick up both games and the guide at midnight tonight. Their website doesn't say its pushed back, so I'm gonna assume it's not every store.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Dragon Pokémon said:

I mean revive, in previous games you don't revive them until a while after getting them (And I onow you get them between first two gyms like you said) or do you revive them as soon as you get them?
If so, YES!

Does anyone know how early you can get:
Honehedge
Aerodactyl
Gifted Lucario
Aerodactyl's Mega Stone
Pinsir

Those are all the Pokemon I'm hoping to use, so I'm hoping I can get them early enough for them to be useful.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

I mean revive, in previous games you don't revive them until a while after getting them (And I onow you get them between first two gyms like you said) or do you revive them as soon as you get them?
If so, YES!

I mean revive.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Dragon Pokémon said:
If so, YES!

I mean revive.

You have just told me of the best news I've heard all day.
Thank you.

RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

plankton said:
Poison Master said:
Omg YESSS. I'm so excited for that!

Here you go!!
00553.png

Looks pretty cool :p Probably has really high Special Attack.

Mega Heracross looks pretty strange/cool at the same time. He was one of my favorite standalone Pokemon, but I'm glad they gave him a boost.

Does anyone know if walmart will be releasing the games at midnight? I'm trying to figure out if it'll be worth it to get it tonight, or have to go with my mom to work tomorrow to get it at 8 am, or end up waiting until tomorrow night to get it.

I used to absolutely despise the m-evos, but seeing some of the leaked ones has warmed me up to the entire idea of them. Mega Banette is fantastic. I'm really hoping there's a mega Sableye to go along with mega Mawile.

papakankri said:
Does anyone know if walmart will be releasing the games at midnight? I'm trying to figure out if it'll be worth it to get it tonight, or have to go with my mom to work tomorrow to get it at 8 am, or end up waiting until tomorrow night to get it.

I used to absolutely despise the m-evos, but seeing some of the leaked ones has warmed me up to the entire idea of them. Mega Banette is fantastic. I'm really hoping there's a mega Sableye to go along with mega Mawile.

I was told Wal-Mart will have a midnight release.

MetalPharoah said:
papakankri said:

I was told Wal-Mart will have a midnight release.

Looks like I am taking a special trip to WalMart to get X. Seriously, both games look amazing to not get both, and I want all the mega stones to myself! Also, two Speed Boost Torchics, YES.

I want to get both, but I don't have 2 consoles so I won't be able to swap ... And my friends don't play pokemon ...

Exar said:
I want to get both, but I don't have 2 consoles so I won't be able to swap ... And my friends don't play pokemon ...

Pokemon Bank is an option in the future. It's what I'll be using!

True. I just hope it never crashes.

I dunno if this has already been said, or if it's appropriate for this thread, but do you think there'll be another way to transfer your pokemon from BW to XY? Not that I won't use the Pokebank if it's the last resort, but I don't know how comfortable I am using it... Cloud storage seems... Unstable to me, :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back