XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Diglett-Dig said:
So I've noticed in the gameplay videos that there are patches of flowers that you can run through, and the colours of the flowers I've seen so far are either red, yellow or blue.

Could this be linked with Flabebe at all?

If I remember, some leaker said color of Flabebe's flower change along with the color of the flower you found them in or nearby

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So Bagon is in Y correct?

In text form:
Wigglytuff line (Normal/Fairy)
Clefairy line
Togepi
Togetic/Kiss (Fairy/Flying)
Snubbull line (May be Normal/Fairy)
Mawile (Steel/Fairy)
Luvdisc/Alomomola (Water/Fairy)
Mime line (Psychic/Fairy)
Chansey line (Normal/Fairy)
Audino (Normal/Fairy)
Azurill (Normal/Fairy)
Marill/Azumarill (Water/Fairy)
Bellossom (Grass/Fairy)
Whimsicott/Lilligant (Grass/Fairy)
Milotic (Water/Fairy)
Delcatty (Normal/Fairy)
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy)
Manaphy/Phione (Water/Fairy)
Misdreavus line (Ghost/Fairy)
Cresselia (Psychic/Fairy)
Chingling line (Psychic/Fairy)
Munna line (Psychic/Fairy)
Lake Pixies (Psychic/Fairy)

....lots of Psychic and Water...

Is there any indication of a MegaGallade?

What? That's a lot of old fairy-type pokemon. I'm surprised Chimecho and Musharna is half fairy-type...

Pics or be denied!

The ''old Fairy Pokémon'' chart is fake. Granbull isn't Normal/Fairy, it's a pure Fairy.

Munna and Musharna Fairy? That doesn't make sense, Drowzee isn't Fairy either, and neither is Luvdisc. Last time they lied about Minun and Plusle getting retyped. Besides, nobody has even access to all these Pokémon, some of them don't even appear in the game, their types are still unknown.

And without a source, I'm not buying it.

Well, that reference to Lavaridge Town was pretty overt.

Diglett-Dig said:

Reference to Lavaridge Town? Where?

Second badge makes Pokemon up to Lv. 40 obey. o_O Dat level curve.

New Vivilon color

vivillon_garden_pattern_by_krocf4-d6ppgyt.png

another_vivillon_by_krocf4-d6pqfki.jpg

gym_leader_clemont_by_krocf4-d6pbzzn.jpg

the_glorious_exp__share_by_krocf4-d6ppgvh.jpg

7th_gym_by_krocf4-d6pl8kr.jpg

sylveon_stats_by_krocf4-d6pjbne.jpg

Tuoko said:
Diglett-Dig said:

Reference to Lavaridge Town? Where?

In the town after going to Lumiose City for the first time (EDIT: Camphier Town). I screencapped them from one of the leaked gameplay vids.

lavaridge1_zps177e6e4d.png

lavaridge2_zps1ff3900b.png

I've posted those Vivillon variants yesterday here. Still no news about what exactly determines their color. Some theorize it's the location where it evolves (most likely because of the variant names), others think it might have to do with our country or even the favourite color we picked for our Miis. Neither is confirmed 100% yet.

Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png
All old pkm tht have been confirm to be Fairy (by leaker)

If this were true. I do hope glalie n politoed is getting the fairy type also. like their "counterpart"

More images
gym_leader_wulfric_by_krocf4-d6pbxon.jpg

gym_leader_olympia_by_krocf4-d6pbx9n.jpg

gym_leader_valerie_by_krocf4-d6pbwy2.png

mother_x_y_by_krocf4-d6p7cdh.png

new_badges_and_gym_leader_informations_by_krocf4-d6p0ouf.jpg

Viola: Surskit (10) Vivillon (12); Bug Badge, Infestation
Grant: Tryunt, Amaura; Cliff Badge; Rock Tomb
Korrina: Mienfoo (28) Machoke (28) Hawlucha (32);Rumble Badge, Power-Up Punch
Ramos: Jumpluff (30) Weepinbell (31) Gogoat (34); Plant Badge, Grass Knot
Clemont: Heliolisk (37) Emolga, Magneton (35); Voltage Badge, Thunderbolt
Valerie: Mr. Mime, Mawile (38), Sylveon (42); Fairy Badge, Dazzling Gleam
Olympia: Slowking (45) Meowstic, Sigilyph; Psychic Badge, Calm Mind
Wulfric: Abomasnow, Avalugg, Cryogonal; Iceberg Badge, Ice Beam

Also it looks to me like Kecleon still has a purple stripe ala B/W.

I know that's a very minor thing, but still.

Does anyone know if wild scyther have been found?

Chronus MSEA said:
Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png
All old pkm tht have been confirm to be Fairy (by leaker)

If this were true. I do hope glalie n politoed is getting the fairy type also. like their "counterpart"

Ice/Fairy Glalie would be pretty cool.

Wait.....if Cresselia is confirmed being fairy.....it means that it is catchable in-game.....because we don`t have any chances to transfer pokemon yet...This is AWESOME...(if this is true)...since we might even get to catch some other old ones ^^.

[private]Warned for not capitalising. Also capitalised and corrected spelling in this post. *Drohn[/private]

Can I just mention how excited I an to know that we'll be able to see our Pokemon in the Day Care Centre? I think the last time that was possible was in R/S/E, and the only time outside was G/S/C!

Please spoiler tag your images, guys -- especially if it's old information. :p

That Fairy chart isn't official at all. Many of the Pokémon listed haven't even been found, yet (Gen IV legends, for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back