XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Chrono said:
Is there confirmation that Mega Charizard X gets Dragon Dance?
If so, good Lord...

Charizard learns Dragon Dance through breeding...
so yes, you can breed a Charmander with DD, evolve it to Charizard and use the Mega Stone...

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Wow, Goodra is at level 70. Does it mean that Sliggoo evolves at level 70 or in some other way? If so then wow that is a long wait. Well for me anyway since I'll most likely breed it for egg moves.

Possible Noivern pre-evo, waiting for instagram link http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1381013715388.jpg

HP: 160 (HP never changes)
ATK: 167
DEF: 148
SP. ATK: 153
SP. DEF: 103
SPD: 134

BST:

ATK: 145
DEF: 130
Sp.A: 135
Sp.D: 85
SPD:115

those are approximate

Nvm rehosted the pic with a new one :D

Meet Noibat ^w^

noi_by_qvi-d6pcqmt.jpg

noibat_by_qvi-d6pcqmf.jpg

I have a feeling it will have a middle evo.

Baktwerel said:
Possible Noivern pre-evo, waiting for instagram link http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1381013715388.jpg

I'd love for that to be real, It would be really cool if Noivern gets a pre-evo instead of being a stand alone pokemon

Noibat is honestly the cutest thing since Goomy. I may use Noivern now.

Baktwerel said:
Nvm rehosted the pic with a new one :D

Meet Noibat ^w^

noi_by_qvi-d6pcqmt.jpg

noibat_by_qvi-d6pcqmf.jpg

I have a feeling it will have a middle evo.

Given the fact its taken this long to be leaked, I have a feeling it can only be found in Victory Road or in some secret cave à la Mistralon cave or Wayward cave

Well, I was expected that Noivern would be the Drudiggon of 6th Gen. But good for people that wanted his pre-evos :)

Ah someone just posted that there is only one spot after Noibat, which is probably Noivern. I always expected it to have two pre evos because it's design somehow felt like it would be the product of two evolutions... Oh well, Noibat is really cute ^w^

edit:
Current Mountain Pokedex has #113 Noibat, #114 Noivern, #115 Gligar

This generation is gonna be hard to pick a team before the Elite 4. VERY HARD. Noibat is just too cute to not train.

Zapydos2 said:
This generation is gonna be hard to pick a team before the Elite 4. VERY HARD. Noibat is just too cute to not train.

Noibat's ears look just like the first few days after a young german shepherd's ears prop upright :)

Also, I applaud GF's choice in giving it just one pre-evo. Most of us expected it to be standalone or to be part of a 3-stage line.

Metalizard said:
MuhFugginMoose said:

So, this video shows Mega Charizard X stats.

At level 53, unknown nature (though, looking at the stats, it seems to be Naive nature), Charizard's stats are:
HP: 160
ATK: 118
DEF: 110
SP. ATK: 131

Mega Charizard X's stats, in comparison, are:

So, Sp. Def and Speed stays the same, Sp. Atk raises a bit, and Attack and Defense are raised by a lot, with Attack being its highest stat...
If anyone wants to try to calculate the base stats, I'd be happy to know the result...

I tried finding a set of IV/EV/nature that resulted in charizard lv53 having those stats.
Then changed the species until it hit the Mega number
The increased stats are identical or very close to
ATK: Breloom = 130
DEF: slightly below Suicune = 114
SP.ATK: Glaceon = 130

base stats: 78 - 130 - 114 - 130 - 85 - 100
total: 637

What the hell.

Well, Mega Lucario seemed to have slightly above 600 too.

Perhaps they are aiming for the big gap between pseudos and mascot legends 600-680 with Megas?

Mitja said:
Metalizard said:
So, this video shows Mega Charizard X stats.

At level 53, unknown nature (though, looking at the stats, it seems to be Naive nature), Charizard's stats are:
HP: 160
ATK: 118
DEF: 110
SP. ATK: 131

Mega Charizard X's stats, in comparison, are:

So, Sp. Def and Speed stays the same, Sp. Atk raises a bit, and Attack and Defense are raised by a lot, with Attack being its highest stat...
If anyone wants to try to calculate the base stats, I'd be happy to know the result...

I tried finding a set of IV/EV/nature that resulted in charizard lv53 having those stats.

What the hell.

Perhaps they are aiming for the big gap between pseudos and mascot legends 600-680 with Megas?

Seems so. I'm not a competitive battler, but I try to remain abreast of what the competitive battlers write about this type of stuff. It seems to me like the Megas have pretty much totally changed the state of affairs in competitive battling. Are people happy about this?

I actually expected Noivern to be in a 2-stage family. Noivern seemed complete enough, but not epic enough to go through a series of changes in pre-evolutions. Noibat is adorable. I prefer it over Noivern, whose design is 'meh' in my opinion.

So perhaps I am reading this wrong, but are you all of the understanding that one must subscribe to pokebank in order to transfer pokemon from a previous generation? I was sincerely hoping that it would be possible to so a transfer from black/white 2 to x/y like we have always done?

~edit~

IGN

FT10 said:
Mitja said:

What the hell.

Seems so. I'm not a competitive battler, but I try to remain abreast of what the competitive battlers write about this type of stuff. It seems to me like the Megas have pretty much totally changed the state of affairs in competitive battling. Are people happy about this?

Each player is basically allowed one Uber pokemon. Sounds good to me.

AdamLambert said:
I actually expected Noivern to be in a 2-stage family. Noivern seemed complete enough, but not epic enough to go through a series of changes in pre-evolutions. Noibat is adorable. I prefer it over Noivern, whose design is 'meh' in my opinion.

Yea, I agree! Noibat is too cute to evolve. I better find a Everstone somewhere...

Noibat looks awesome! So then is Nixt (Or what ever it's name is) our new Zubat?

Dracaufeu said:
So perhaps I am reading this wrong, but are you all of the understanding that one must subscribe to pokebank in order to transfer pokemon from a previous generation? I was sincerely hoping that it would be possible to so a transfer from black/white 2 to x/y like we have always done?

~edit~

IGN

... What?
What?
WHAT?!
What about the people who don't want to pay yearly for the rest of their lives? ):
If this speculation becomes reality I think it will be the only dissapointing thing about this game. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back