XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Zapydos2 said:
I'm surprised Dedenne and Noivern hasn't been seen yet. They were one of the first to be revealed.

Noivern might be found in the end.

Can't understand why the Kalos Pikachu (Dedenne) wasn't found. Maybe it is really rare and can be found in specific grass/ flower patch?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Stilll no Noivern? I really wanted one on my team seems it won't get added onto it until later on :/

Bobo Taky said:
Zapydos2 said:
I'm surprised Dedenne and Noivern hasn't been seen yet. They were one of the first to be revealed.

Maybe leaker didnt post them bec every1 already knew about them?

Even if they're known, they'll usually give us their Pokedex entry.

hyenabite said:
Stilll no Noivern? I really wanted one on my team seems it won't get added onto it until later on :/

I've been waiting for it too :/
My guess is it (or its possible pre-evos) show up in victory road.

Sheriff_K said:
Phantump is the name eh? Oh well... It looks super cute/awesome, but has a fail of a name. Figures.. <_<

Someone had an amazing idea for it's name though, I just forget what it was.. Anyone? I think it started with an 'S'.

You mean the idea "Spectree"? Also, Phantump is the pre evo, Orotto is Trevenant.

Fire said:
hyenabite said:

I've been waiting for it too :/
My guess is it (or its possible pre-evos) show up in victory road.

Me too, but im still sad no evolution for old pokemons ( just eevee)!!
But i ll wait maybe after finish with elite four may something happen xD

Is it me or is the lack of three-stage Pokemon a bit odd? You'd expect a lot of these Pokemon to have more than just two stages, but they don't.

Could they be saving up for mega evolutions sometime in the next gen?

Holy crap. I think I'm in Heaven with all these amazing Pokémon designs. Honestly, X and Y are going to restore my interest in pokemon for sure. Goodra, Barbaracle, Avalugg, Aegislash, Clawitzer.

Any word on the stats on these monsters? I'm interested to see how they'll function.

Does anybody know the name of Skrelp's evolution?

Also, are Floette and Florges part Grass... cuz they sure seem like it! *fingers crossed*

One last question...does anybody know the official type for Goomy's FINAL evolution?

Aegislash has to go down as one of the best Pokemon names I've ever heard.

WalterREBoRN said:
Holy crap. I think I'm in Heaven with all these amazing Pokémon designs. Honestly, X and Y are going to restore my interest in pokemon for sure. Goodra, Barbaracle, Avalugg, Aegislash, Clawitzer.

Any word on the stats on these monsters? I'm interested to see how they'll function.

Clawitzer's stats:

http://instagram.com/p/fEJtNWqYcl/

PokemonFreak44 said:
One last question...does anybody know the official type for Goomy's FINAL evolution?

I hope it's Dragon/Fairy. Dragon/Water or Dragon/Poison would be awesome also. Dragon/Normal would be hilarious but unlikely.

You can get FREE LAPRAS from some NPC after 3rd gym... :3

I said there could be some really rare Pokemon that were missed since none of the dex's were filed. Dedene could be pretty rare. Have the dex's been updated lately?

This doesn't seem to have been posted yet.. Skrelp's evolution name is
Dragalge.

EDIT: Ninja'd :D

I Like Pie said:
WalterREBoRN said:

Clawitzer's stats:

Meh, Special attack is a bit lower than I envisioned, but maybe the ability will help it out. Seems pretty tanky though. Thanks for this.

I'm interested to see what goodra's second type will be as well (if it's got one at all), fingers crossed for water.

Shinomune said:
Now it seems that Skelp evo is called Dragalge instead of Sklriseur...

Maybe they're language differences? Remember, you can play in any language, and Canada also has French.

Considering we haven't seen Noivern leaked with its stats, pre-evolutions(if any), I'm going to say it might just be the psuedo-legendary since it has an immunity to ground being a dragon/flying, it hasn't been seen in-game yet, and also, it seems really strong in the trailers so I'm assuming its BST is 600

I'm still waiting for Gourgeist's stats and movepool. That'll make or break whether I train it or Aegislash.

WalterREBoRN said:
I Like Pie said:
Clawitzer's stats:

Meh, Special attack is a bit lower than I envisioned, but maybe the ability will help it out. Seems pretty tanky though. Thanks for this.

I'm interested to see what goodra's second type will be as well (if it's got one at all), fingers crossed for water.

Water seems likely because of Hydration, Rain Dance and Water Pulse.

Then again, could be Poison or Fairy. Only time will tell.

You're welcome, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back