XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

It's no new info, just some new screens. Not sure why it's not working for you all. Try this one? http://imgur.com/eQhAhdN,fxejgKo,OcUIRps,UaOFhDa,JJvsBev,F29uAse,jDbKrCj,UoISZM3,ntB93yh,p5wm6gO,hz7uLoS,kuRTbCK,K70P83V,ubWmvhX,QdznEke,xE8qq2g,yO3j26n,b35bsPn,xooD8ql,aOOqGFB,dUvUrnk,5IXcSB6

Also, the person who posted these is promising Froakie's final by tonight.

for those of u that the image link doesnt work.
http://www.reddit.com/user/NUDEandCONFUSED/submitted/ Click on the day2 to see images

So I've been looking at the chestnut tree on the property where I work. Over the past week, the nuts have started exploding out of the spiky shells
Like this:
Or this:

I know it's a different species of chestnut than what Chespin's line seems to be based off of:
The Horse Chestnut

But it's got me thinking. The chestnuts naturally split their shells in a cross pattern. At work, it's an X, on the horse chestnut, it's a vague Y shape. I speculate that this seam-splitting will be somewhat apparent in the final evolution, with a big, bulky body that can uncurl like a hedge hog. I'm envisioning a flatter, probably still-armored underbelly, with a thick, somewhat spiky armor on top: the hood, main body, and either the forelegs or all legs.

I also think that, like Chespin and Quilladin, the final evolution will probably disappoint me with the amount of spikeys it actually has. I hope for full-blown quills, but that's not what I expect.

RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

I suppose this means Hawlucha is real then?
Then again it's already been shown fighting Delphox.
Not that I care, never gonna put that weird bird in my team, but to those who like it, cheers.

Lol, All the usual people in this thread will go crazy when they wake up and read about this. You saw it here first. I called it. XD

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cba21b7ed7faf39588e81e9300945e8c/tumblr_mu28aohqwR1qfyz1jo1_500.jpg

Is Carbink real or fake?
Or... Is no one sure?
And I'm happy about Fletchinder, Espurr, Delphox, Greninja, and Swirlix and Spritzee's evolutions being revealed. owo
Though my likes would be Fletchinder, Delphox, Greninja, and Spritzee's Evo. xD

carbink_genvi.jpg

Cannot keep up with all these threads, so I have no idea whether this is already posted or not, but here it is, another new Fairy Pokémon.

A Dragon or Steel Eeveelution would be interesting.

And I can totally see Quilladin evolving into something terrifying akin to Nidoking...oh man.

Aerodactyl fossils can be found from rock smashing rocks in Glittering Cave, also just got a mega evo stone specifically for Aerodactyl.

I just though of something. If Greninja is real, Does that mean that binacle is also real?

Shinomune said:
Aerodactyl fossils can be found from rock smashing rocks in Glittering Cave, also just got a mega evo stone specifically for Aerodactyl.
Wait seriously?
YES YES YES!!!
Aerodactyl is my favorite Pokemon of all time!!!

I hope that it's real final Chespin evo. Because it's fake, the final evo will never look so amazing...

original.jpg

Also, Bunnelby evo:

1380754062112.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6DY4eXZ.jpg
Bunnelby's evolution

I see no one, on any forum has the good sense to resize that rabbit image. It's even bigger on here than i saw before.

Well, I just found what seems to be all the text leaks posted by the weekend guy for the catalog, so if you'd like to refresh yourself with his info now that he seems to be confirmed, here it is:

(Please note that the leaker speaks English as a second language)
-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water
-hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type and it's 0,8m and 21,5kg.
-XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs.

Heliolisk final form or not?

Sun stone says yes.. but he looks unfinished.

He might puff his neck out tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back