Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

None of you beggars have gotten anything, and basically everything can be handled by me, bacon and pika, why we do invite some people is because we know they can help us in one way or another. Why we do not invite some people is not because we think you guys can't help us in any way, it's just that we are trying to keep this is secret as possible, which is also why you guys don't know who is participating other than me, bacon and pika.

Post any suggestions you feel like posting here, though, don't PM me about it.

The starters will be designed by me, and created by the joined forces of bacon and me, so no lame old Pokémon :F

Pokémon fork is the blue version, if we make one, knife the yellow version, if we make one.

Maybe the bad guy's can be named Team Drawer? Also, is there a region name?

Region name: Talnem, yeah, well, whatever, what else should we name it to make it sound familiar
Evil team name: Most random thing ever, might be in the next spoiler-post.

Well, some people there have earned a secret URL. I'll not tell it or anything on it. I'll just say that there's all your answers in it ;)

This sounds like it will be a cool, new creation and if it has bacon's writing in it, then I'm sure I'll love it.

dmaster out.

The name of the evil team... c-m, when you feel like revealing it, please include the paragraph of explanation ;p

Can I help in anyway? I can do anything you want except spriting and maping.

cute-mew :F said:
Region name: Talnem, yeah, well, whatever, what else should we name it to make it sound familiar
Evil team name: Team Napkin!

Why suggest something like that you ask? Well, whenever you go to a fancy restraunt, your napkin has tied up your Fork, spoon and knife, making it evil! Or mabey Team Soup :p.... OR Team :Flurb...

Random enough for you?

Team Paper!

To show pokemonfreak that the teams have been chosen ","...

How many new pokemon will there be? Like, 100?

Oh sorry about that...
Anyways there should be over 150 new pokemon so I will sprite 15 of them

^ Which is why I don't mind making avatars, and I prefer making avatars without anything special.

I might post the new spoiler-post soon, including the evil team name...

Back