Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
lolchu2gs0.png

OMG!!! What is that! It looks like a pikachu, but not quite, this is irrefutable evidence that project spoon has started :O

But what is Pokémon Spoon?
Me, myself, bacon and others have started working on what is supposed to become the weirdest Pokémon fan-game ever. The game is a parody on the Pokémon games, but with our own original storyline, characters and pokémon, of course the original stuff will still be in there. Pokémon like squeakachu here, which is our lame pika-rip-off, will fill the wonderful world that is Talnem with their magical presence.

If the Squeakachu wasn't enough of a hint, the game will be using my avatars instead of sprites, WOOHOO!

The game won't have a lot of special stuff in terms of attacks, actually, the battles have been seriously downgraded, but who cares anyways, in an in-game team, only hard-hitting moves and heal moves matter :p

This thread will be used to give you guys a general idea of what Pokémon Spoon is, as well as show you some of the new stuff. But we won't show everything just yet, because we don't want to spoil the game to you, and it makes us feel like we're Nintendo 8)

Well, it's pretty empty here, so I'll just show you guys one of the 4 original Pokémon we have created up until now, well, original...

We decided to completely change the Porygon system, just using an upgrade item will evolve a pory into whatever the item is used for.
I'll explain with an example:
Use dubious disc on Porygon -> porygon evolves into porygon-Z
Use Up-grade on Porygon-Z -> Porygon-Z evolves into Porygon2
Use Update on Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z evolves into Porygon 3.2

WAIT! What?! Porygon 3.2?!

Porygon 3.2 is one of our new porys, there shall be plenty, but this is the only one we're showing you:
porylolif9.png

It has high attack and HP, but has low other stats, and it looks like a rubber ducky :)

Also, fans of bacon's work will REALLY enjoy this game, because he's writing our storyline and Pokédex entries... But what would our pokédex be named? Who knows? :p

That's all for now :)

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
The name is kinda odd... pokemon "spoon" version? :F

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
So, our fake games have unqiue names, maybe we should also make a Fork and Knife versions :D

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Wow... is this actually going to be a game, or just one of those threads where they make all the stuff and it disappears.

How can we get involved making it?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
If we do make 2 versions, it will be Pokémon Fork and Spoon, with knife maybe being the newer version, but so far we have not started with anything fork or spoon related, so everything can happen.

Also, if you do feel left out, because I didn't invite you, well, I need people to really really want this game, just so that I don't give up on it because people don't seem interested, you're my little puppets :F

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier
I'll do anything you want mr spoon! Oh and If there is ever a third game it would be pokemon SPORK. We need 3 new legendarys, a spoon one, a fork one and a spork one:p Joking, but it would be nice. And I will be keeping a very close eye on Talnem.

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
This is project spoon? Great! Can't wait for the finished version, it's probably going to be brilliant. *Goes to change back to c-m :F's Jigglypuff*
The new Porygon is great as well.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
No, any item can be used on any pory so it evolves in any pory, well, whatever, look at the example an notice how Porygon-Z evolves into Porygon2

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
It's endless...

Any update that would usually work on only 1 pory, now works on every possible pory, there's no evolution line, it's more like deoxys, but the forms don't change depending on which stone you talk to, but depending on which item you give them.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Ah, now I get it. Never got why anyone would talk to stones :/

Though I could easily picture Ash doing that, as he has :p n00b. So are there more Porys to look forward to?