XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

RogueChomp said:
Where is TM/HM Rock Smash? It's so aggravating knowing little rocks are blocking you and you can't do anything.

Outside the Ambrette Town aquarium is a woman. Talk to her to get Rock Smash.

Lone Wolf JLT said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Where is the mushroom maniac located?

I was looking at your signature... there are 5 legendary pokemon?

Probably a typo. Only four legendary Pokemon are available in-game (as we know of).

- Xerneas/Yvetal
- Mewtwo
- Zygarde
- Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno

Nintenderek said:
I heard some if the starters are available in friend safari but I can't seem to find them. How do you make them appear?
they only appear for certain FCs. each FC will have the same pokemon appear for it no matter what 3DS you register it on. Your best bet is to find somone who has a friend with that mon, then convince the owner of that desired FC to add you back. only 3 pokemon max can appear per FC with the 3rd being unlocked when the FC's owner beats the elite 4. The only starters available are the second evo's of the Kanto starters (Ivysaur, Wartortle, Charmeleon).

RogueChomp said:
Also when does Doublade evolve? Mine is level 55 right now.

you need a dusk stone

Anyone know if you can get more than one of the trade items?

iSharingan said:
The only starters available are the second evo's of the Kanto starters (Ivysaur, Wartortle, Charmeleon).

Actually, you can also find the 1st Stage of the Kalos Starters.

How do I get into Team Flare's HQ? My Rival says to go back where I first met them but I have checked route 13 and nothing XD. Does anyone know the first location? Thanks XD.:)

iSharingan said:
The only starters available are the second evo's of the Kanto starters (Ivysaur, Wartortle, Charmeleon).

Not true, a friend of mine found a Frogadier using a FC in the Safari Zone

Zygarde, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and Mewtwo are the 5 postgame legendaries. Also, if you count Yveltal that's 6

the list I found must be outdated then (and I'll need to add you :p)

xxashxx said:
How do I get into Team Flare's HQ? My Rival says to go back where I first met them but I have checked route 13 and nothing XD. Does anyone know the first location? Thanks XD.:)

This part took me a while too :p
In Lumoise, you'll notice between major streets they have different stone pillars and I believe the game calls them "Plazas" but I'm not sure. The are, however, called by different colors (Ex: Magenta) and in one of them, you'll find a Team Flare Grunt. She isn't to hard to find and is in plain view, and behind her is a red cafe. If you go in, there will be only two people (A waiter and a waitress) who are Team Flair Grunts in disguise and when talked to, battle you. once you beat both, you'll notice a big bookshelf-like piece of furniture in the back of the room that has cafe supplies on it. Interact with it and it will open up and reveal the staircase to the HQ. I know this isn't the best tutorial, but look for a female Team Flare Grunt between two streets, enter the red cafe behind her, battle both people, and interact with the shelf in the back of the room and you're done.
Hope I helped :)

Rusty Sticks said:
FloodBadge said:
Hey, so I got a female Quilladin and a male Japanese Furfrou, and a Fletchinder with Flame Body. Since Furfrou and Quilladin are Field egg group, they can breed. I understand now that saving before a pokemon hatches does not affect the pokemon at all, but if I save before taking the egg, will it work?

Technically, it would work, but it's much, much more time effective to just take the eggs and hatch them and not worry about IVs and shininess.

I'm only worrying about shininess because I'm getting paid by my cousin to get a shiny chespin for him.

So, I've made it to the elite four, but I'm not going in until I an evolve my Helioptile. I've been all over the badlands, and I can't find the sun stone. Are there any more anyplace else? edit; never mind, found it.

Blob55 said:

iSharingan said:

Where can you find their second evos???

Reggie McGigas said:
iSharingan said:

Not true, a friend of mine found a Frogadier using my FC in the Safari Zone

Zygarde, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and Mewtwo are the 5 postgame legendaries. Also, if you count Yveltal that's 6

Also, whats a "FC"?

WingullTrainer said:
So, I've made it to the elite four, but I'm not going in until I an evolve my Helioptile. I've been all over the badlands, and I can't find the sun stone. Are there any more anyplace else?

There's a Hiker in Shalour City. Give him the Intriguing Stone you got earlier in the game.

There's also one next to the giant crystal in Anistar City.

Rusty Sticks said:
WingullTrainer said:
So, I've made it to the elite four, but I'm not going in until I an evolve my Helioptile. I've been all over the badlands, and I can't find the sun stone. Are there any more anyplace else?

There's a Hiker in Shalour City. Give him the Intriguing Stone you got earlier in the game.

There's also one next to the giant crystal in Anistar City.

wish I knew that before I wasted all that time in the badlands.

When can I get the yellow and pink hat trims for Furfrou? I bought all trims before them but I can't get them...

Lone Wolf JLT said:
Blob55 said:

Where can you find their second evos???

Reggie McGigas said:
Not true, a friend of mine found a Frogadier using my FC in the Safari Zone

Also, whats a "FC"?

FC stands for friend code

Has anyone figured out if it's possible to have facial hair outside PR Videos? I haven't seen any evidence so far, but I'd really like my trainer to have it (to look more like me). It just seems silly that it's only available temporarily... If you can't keep it, what was the point of putting it in the game?

Has anyone discovered what you need to do in the Sea Spirit's Den yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back