Writing Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! Fin.

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! Chapter 9 is on it's way!!

I ain't dead yet!

Chapter Nine: Trapped In Your Own Home!

Lindsey and her daughters had arrived at Cody’s mansion.
“I don’t see why we have to do this, Mom,” said Hope.
“For your safety,” said Lindsey, “Cody said that he’s afraid we’ll get hurt, and we can trust him on this.”
“Yeah right,” said Emma, “How can he keep us safe when his butt is getting kicked from hear to yesterday?”
“Well,” said Cody, walking outside to greet them, “If you think you could do a better job…why don’t you find Nightshade and beat him?”
“I probably could. Grandpa gave me Lizardon, and Lizardon is the most powerful, non-legendary Pokémon there is!”
“Lizardon is old.”
“Watch it pal!” yelled Maddie.
“Girls!” yelled Lindsey.
“Sorry Mom,” they said in unison.
Then, a cop car pulled up, and a police officer got out.
“Go inside, girls,” said Cody.
The four girls entered his massive house, and Cody went to talk to the officer.
“The resistance has Shane,” said the officer.
“What about Jon?” asked Cody.
“Witnesses say that Nightshade abducted him.”
“What? We have to find them, or at least Jon. I know the resistance won’t kill Shane, Abad doesn’t have the guts to do it. But Nightshade is crazy. Is Jon’s locator activated?”
“Yes sir! It’s a good thing you put those devices inside your body, Nightshade would’ve removed it.”
“That’s why I’m always two steps ahead. Keep me informed.”
“Aye, sir,” said the officer as he opened his car door.
Cody walked into his house. The girls were standing there looking at him.
“What?” asked Cody, frustrated.
“Nothing,” said Maddie.
“We just love watching you plans fall apart,” said Emma.
“Girls,” said Lindsey.
“What did I ever do to you girls to make you hate me?” asked Cody.
“Trying to get our mom,” said Hope, “That’s what.”
The girls walked out of the house, and Lindsey said to Cody, “Ignore them. They don’t know what they’re talking about.”
“Yeah…” said Cody, “But they are the least of my worries…I’m afraid to leave the house because of this Nightshade creep.”
“I know, but you have to find him and beat him…I know you can do it.”

Cody was on his way to bed. Lindsey’s daughters hadn’t returned, and Lindsey went to sleep in a guest bedroom.
“A good night sleep should calm my nerves,” said Cody as he walked into the master bedroom.
He went into his bathroom to brush his teeth, when the power went out. He stumbled in the darkness to get downstairs to find a flashlight, but slipped on the first step and tumbled to the lower level.
Standing up, he stumbled through the kitchen and found a flashlight. Lindsey had made her way down, and said, “What’s going on?”
“Power outage,” said Cody, “I’ll take care of it.”
He turned on the flashlight and went to the front door. He went to turn the handle, and it was freezing cold!
“What the?” said Cody. He used his flashlight to light up the window on the door, and all he could see was ice!
“Ice in the middle of summer?” asked Cody, “Go Magmortar!”
Magmortar used a weak powered Ember to start melting the ice. When the ice was melted enough, Cody forced the door open, and, “HITMONCHAN!”
A Hitmonchan busted him in the face, and a Primeape jumped over Hitmonchan and started using Fury Swipes on Magmortar.
A flash of yellow streaked across the house, zooming from room to room. Lindsey tried to see what it was but couldn’t.
Magmortar finally threw the Primeape off of him and was powering up a Flamethrower, when a Hypno came in and used Hypnosis on him and Cody.
Hypno walked into the kitchen and then put Lindsey to sleep.
Rich and J.C. stepped over Cody’s sleeping body and J.C. said, “We’d love to come in, thank you.”
The yellow blur stopped in front of Rich to reveal his Pikachu.
“Find anything?” asked Rich. Pikachu shook her head.
“What are we looking for?” asked J.C.
“Entei and Suicune,” said Rich, “Cody has them here somewhere.”
Hypno began searching the house through telepathy, and then found something. He said something to Pikachu, who then bolted upstairs. Rich and J.C. waited for Pikachu to return.
As Pikachu came down the staircase, they could see two Dark Balls in it’s mouth. Pikachu dropped them into her trainer’s hand.
J.C. picked up Lindsey and took her to the couch, and Rich, meanwhile, bound and gagged Cody and then his Blastoise threw him on top of the refrigerator in the kitchen.
“Let’s go bro!” said J.C.
The brothers left the house, and vanished into the night.

Sorry for the wait, got busy. Comment your hearts out!!!

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! Chapter 9 is on it's way!!

COOL!! A little short but none the less AWSOME!! Cant wait untill the next chapter!!! LOL cody has some bad luck!! I think thats a good thing!!

HA! So far, Cody has had GOOD luck! Just wait until you see what happens to Jon in Chapter ten:p

Max Shade IV said:
HA! So far, Cody has had GOOD luck! Just wait until you see what happens to Jon in Chapter ten:p

LOL cant wait till i see what happens!!

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot said:
yo where's my man Ricky...:\

lol, he'll be in soon. I can't fit in all my characters into one chapter, that is, until the end! Be patient, Ricky should appear in chapter 10 or 11, not sure yet.

Chapter Ten: Nightshade Kamikaze!

Max returned to his cabin. He loosened up a board from the side. Under the board was a handprint identification system, and he layed his hand on it. The door opened, and he replaced the board.
“Well,” said Max as he put on his mask and entered the door, “You’re still alive,” he said to Jon when he saw him.
“Unfortunately,” said Jon.
“Well, that makes two of us who feel that way,” Max hoisted Jon to his feet by his shirt, “WHERE ARE THEY!”
Max wasn’t asking, he was demanding. Jon shook his head. Max grabbed him by the throat. Blood couldn’t reach his face, let alone his brain. Jon was suffocating and fast.
“Now listen because I only say things once!” Max yelled as Jon gasped with every once of energy for air, “I’m going to let go, and if you don’t tell me what I want to hear, you’ll be sleeping with the Gyarados at the bottom of Lake of Rage, understand?!?”
Jon nodded, and Max released his death grip.
Barely able to talk after his near death experience, Jon said in a raspy voice, “They’re in Celadon City…with Cody at his mansion.”
Max picked Jon up to his feet again, and looked him in the eyes.
“Leave,” said Max as he pointed to an open door, “And tell Cody Nightshade WILL come for him, and he WILL pay for the damage he’s caused,” Max pulled Jon so close that Jon could smell his breath, “GOT IT?!?”
Jon nodded. Max released him and Jon ran outside. Then, he came back in and Max handed him his Pokémon, and Jon left again.
“Idiot,” Max muttered.

There was an urgent knock on the door of Cody’s mansion. Cody ran to answer it, and Jon fell into the doorway!
“Jon!” said Cody as he helped him to his feet, “Where were you? What happened?”
“Nightshade,” said Jon before he passed out.

Max was now on his way back to Lilycove. He had the information he wanted, and now needed a plan.
He was laying low, walking the whole way. He literally walked for several days, camping out with his Pokémon each night beneath a blanket of stars.
He had set up camp for the night, and Sceptile and Marowak had gone off to fetch some fire wood.
Upon their return, Espeon used Psychic to move the logs in place and Charizard set them ablaze with Flamethrower.
Max went into his tent and brought out a radio. It had to be plugged in, but Max had other means of electricity.
“Here, Electivire,” said Max, “Give it a small amount of juice, not too much, okay?”
Electivire nodded and put the plug onto his tails. He gave it the tiniest Thundershock possible, and it began playing music. Max played with the tuning on it to find some news, and after a few seconds, found himself a news report.
“In other news,” said the reporter, “Jon Spence has been found today after missing for a week. He states that he was held captive and beaten by the elusive Nightshade. Authorities say th-”
A massive Fire Blast suddenly came out of nowhere and blasted Electivire hard. Max and his other Pokémon looked at Charizard, who shook his head frantically, and then another Fire Blast!
A girl came in on a Charizard of her own.
“Now Lizardon!” said the girl, “Blast Burn on Nightshade!”
“Rhyperior, Protect!” Max yelled. His massive Pokémon took the hit with little damage.
“Who are you?” asked Max, slipping his mask on before she saw his face.
“I’m Maddie Shade!” said Maddie, “And you are going to be toast! Use Fire Spin!”
Lizardon began charging up for the attack, when Max yelled, “Lizardon! STOP!”
Lizardon’s eyes grew wide at the sound of his voice. He ceased his attack, and Max returned his Pokémon and flew off on Charizard.
“Lizardon?” asked Maddie in awe.

The next morning, Maddie had told Cody and Lindsey about her encounter the previous night. Cody made no hesitation in making his way to the news station for another interview.
“So,” said Gabby, “You are telling us Nightshade can control other people’s Pokémon?”
“That’s exactly what I’m saying,” said Cody, “This guy is a whack job, and I’m offering one million dollars to anyone who brings him into the authorities…dead or alive.”
Chris clicked off the television, and Max said, “Great! Another bounty on my head, and it was caused by my daughter!”
“Are you surprised?” asked James.
“Not really,” Max said with a hint of depression in his voice. The bounty on his head was something he was used to.
“It’s no use sitting here,” said Chris, “Cody will find us soon enough. I’ve arranged for my private jet to pick us up and take us to Celadon City.”
“And they call me crazy!” yelled Yurei, “That is the heart of Cody’s operations, he LIVES there!”
“Precisely, it’s the last place he’ll look for Nightshade.”
While James and Yurei began packing, Max sat down with Chris.
“She had Lizardon,” said Max, “One of my daughters…I don’t even know her name…”
“You will,” said Chris, “But, don’t expect them to come rushing back to you, they know who you are, but at the same time they, don’t.”
“True…But I cannot help but wonder why?”
“Why what?”
“Why is Cody doing all this? Why start a hostile takeover of the world?”
“He was green…with jealousy, that is.”
“What do you mean?”
“Cody is interested in only himself. He doesn’t care about the wants or needs of anyone besides himself. You know he had a crush on Lindsey from after you left the NPZ when you were five until now, as far as I know. He hated that you had endorsement from Devon Corporation, your numerous championships, the fact that you were the hero of three great wars. But most of all, you had Lindsey, and he wanted her. He knew you left, and he’s been moving in on her for fifteen years.”
“But if all he wants is Lindsey, then why take over the world?”
“Let’s face it, Max…you had power. I mean, you didn’t run anything but anyone in the Pokémon regions would drop their own newborn to help you. You had everyone eating out of the palm of your hand…you were third in command of the PMC, you were rich. Cody believed Lindsey was attracted to that…though I’m sure that wasn’t the case.”
“I see…one last question…a little more personal towards you.”
Chris looked at his stepson with intrigue, implying for him to ask.
“Why are you helping me?” asked Max, “The NPZ may not exist anymore, but you still have everything.”
Chris chuckled, and said, “Let’s just say I never liked Cody’s father. He tried to take over the NPZ the year before you were born…and the year after that, and the year after that…you get the point.”
James came into the room with a frantic look on his face.
“We need to take off now!” he exclaimed.
“Why?” asked Max as he and Chris stood up.
“Cops are swarming the city. They’re looking for you, Max.”
“Alright,” said Chris, “If there are cops, they’ll arrest you and Yurei as well…”
Mewtwo then floated into the room, and said telepathy, “Perhaps I can be of assistance?”
Using his psychic powers to make himself and the trio invisible, they followed Chris to the airport where his private jet would be taking off. Once they boarded, Mewtwo released his psychic invisibility and Max took the controls, and Chris was his copilot.
“This thing have autopilot?” asked Max.
“Yes it does,” said Chris. He entered the coordinates of Celadon City, and they took off!

A few hours passed, and they landed in the Celadon Airport. But, their idea to infiltrate Celadon quietly was shattered. Cops flooded the runway, and they started boarding the jet!
Max slipped his mask on, and then mule kicked the windshield out, and jumped out of the plane. Cody stood waiting for him.
“Nightshade,” said Cody, “A pleasant surprise.”
“I have had it with you scumbag!” yelled Max, “You! Me! A Pokémon battle! Sceptile, let’s go!”
“Go Magmortar!” yelled Cody.
“Chloro Kamikaze!”
An array of Bullet Seed, Solar Beam, Frenzy Plant, Magical Leaf, and assorted other Grass-Type moves came flying from Sceptile. The bulbs on his back emitted a bright white light, and he knocked out Magmortar within the time span it takes to blink! But, he was knocked out too!
“Charizard!” yelled Max as his oldest and most loyal Pokémon came out, “Blazing Kamikaze!”
Charizard soared into the air, and Mewtwo grabbed his four friends and secured them in a psychic shield from the explosive attack. When Charizard was done, no one was in sight except Cody, who had sent out a Golem who used Protect.

Meanwhile in the Under…
“Shane says Cody is located in Celadon,” said Ricky as he entered Abad’s office.
“Get Jason and go there now!” Abad said, “I just got news that Cody and Nightshade are in the middle of a battle, and it’s devastating the whole city, so move!”

Jason and Ricky flew on Jason’s Pidgeot to Celadon, and what they saw they couldn’t believe.
“The scorch marks on the runway…” said Ricky.
“The crater!” yelled Jason.
“The Charizard who was knocked out using the attack…”
These were all things they observed as they landed on the runway.
“Go!” yelled Max, “Electivire!”
“Golem!” yelled Cody, “Use Magnitude!”
Golem crushed the ground below him causing a massive quake. Electivire jumped in the air to dodge the attack, and Max yelled, “Electro Kamikaze!”
“What?” Jason and Ricky asked in unison.
Electivire grabbed Golem and let loose a coulomb of energy!
“Impossible!” yelled Ricky, as it was impossible to get one coulomb of energy in such a small space.
The attacked not only KOed a Ground-Type, but Electivire himself.
Jason looked over, and saw none other than James!
“James!” Jason exclaimed.
“Jason, Ricky!” he replied as he, Chris, and Yurei came to greet them.
“What’s going on?” asked Ricky.
“A battle of epic proportions of likes of which the world has never seen,” said James.

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! Chapter 11 is on it's way!!

Nice I like the idea of all the kamakazis, nice job as always max!

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! Chapter 11 is on it's way!!

Always the way huh... looks like the secret is about to be revealed to the others in the story!

This has just gotten a whole lot more interesting - well done and keep at it!

Hey the more kamikazees the better :p LOL great as always!! Ur a great writer max!! Cant wait until the next chapter!!

I can't beliebe it,Jason and James has seen each other for several years...
Can't wait for the next chapter Max,keep it up.

nice. i have a question. are kamikazes good or even super effective against the type that the move or moves in it are usually bad against?

Very nice chapter! Chloro Kamizake... so strong.

Awww.Max,where's the next chapter? I'll just be keeping this active for you,Hope it comes out soon..

He said he's tired and need a break first.

Max is back. I stopped writing because I was going through a very rough time....Me and my girlfriend broke up. Now you see my problem? Half the story was based around us! BUT! Have no fear, as I have returned after weeks of comtemplating, and let's just say Max hasn't ordered his final Kamikaze yet!

There is more to this story than I could've ever imagined.

As for Kamikazes, here's the 411 on em:

1. They are the strongest attack of their type.
2. They are like Selfdestruct or Explosion as the user is KOed, only ten times as powerful
3. They don't give a care what type you are: NO POKEMON WHAT SO EVER CAN WITHSTAND ANY OF THEM
4. Only the Pokémon Master can use them....or his decendant O.O

Anyways, keep your eyes peeled because Max Shade IV is back and his mind has ideas that are going to make his head explode if he doesn't write them soon!

Oh Max,so sorry for that...Hope you find your girl (well,I think you still like the one we talked about or not anymore?)

Back