Writing Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! Fin.

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector
WARNING! THIS FANFIC WILL CONTAIN SOME VIOLENCE NOT NATIVE TO THE USUAL POKEMON SCENE. I HAVE TALKED WITH KEVIN GARRET ABOUT THIS ALREADY. I ADVISE A PG-13 WARNING ON THIS, BUT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR SON/DAUGHTER READS THIS AGAINST A PARENTS PERMISSION. IF YOU ARE UNDER THIRTEEN AND YOU DON'T THINK YOUR PARENTS WANT YOU READING THIS, THEN DON'T!!!!

Without further adue, I am now introducing my newest FanFic:

Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!​

For all my characters and fans, here is a nice little thing to put into your signature for advertisment:

Max:

Link:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2034/userbar536174eq6.gif
Jason:

Link:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/728/userbar537341ti7.gif

You should all know how to put and image into your signature (
)
For hyperlinking the userbar to this thread, simply put:
[url****http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27189&pid=443858&]Image code[/url]

But put a "=" where the "****" is.

More userbars to come. I'll hyperlink all of them soon to this thread.

Table of Contents to Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!
Prelude
Prologue
Chapter One: The Truth Begins To Unravel!
Chapter Two: Five Orphans And An Inside Man!
Chapter Three: Shade Family Reunion!
Chapter Four: Nightshade!
Chapter Five: Greetz!
Chapter Six: Battle of Phenac!
Chapter Seven: Mount Battle: XD001 Versus Ho-oh!
Chapter Eight: Attack on The Under!
Chapter Nine: Trapped In Your Own House!
Chapter Ten: Nightshade Kamikaze!
Chaper Eleven: Max Shade Revealed!
Now, to all my incoming fans, it's not fair that you didn't get to read my last FanFiction, so, here are the links to all the chapters of:

Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC Versus The LPC Seventeen!

Prelude
Chapter 1: The Return of Max!
Chapter 2: The Prince of the Sea!
Chapter 3: Ho-oh: Follow The Rainbow!
Chapter 4: Disturb Not The Harmony Of Fire, Ice or Lightning!
Chapter 5: Max and Abad Under Attack!
Chapter 6: LPC's Fighting Champ!
Chapter 7: Let Me Spell it Out for Ya!
Chapter 8: Rising From the Ashes of the Burned Tower!
Chapter 9: Guardian of the Sea!
Chapter 10: Time-Traveling Grant!
Chapter 11: A Passion for Poison!
Chapter 12: Blind as a Rock! And Ice...and Steel Too!!
Chapter 13: To Eon Island!
Chapter 14: Two Bigger Things to Worry About Than the LPC!
Chapter 15: The Brothers Rayquaza!
Chapter 16: When You Wish Upon Jirachi!
Chapter 17: DNA: DEOXYS-Ribose!
Chapter 18: PMC! He's Bugging Me!
Chapter 19: The Three Beings!
Chapter 20: Breaking the Time-Space Continuum!
Chapter 21: A Magma Storm!
Chapter 22: o_O Off With the PMC's Head?!?!? o_O
Chapter 23: Once in a Cresselia Moon!
Chapter 24: Prince Imposter?!?
Chapter 25: The Real Prince of the Sea!
Chapter 26: And You Thought Darkrai Was a Nightmare?!?
Chapter 27: Looks Like a Flower, Stings Like a...Well, It's Just Cute!
Chapter 28: Arceus And The LPC's #1:___!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 29: The Final Showdown!
Chapter 30: Max Says Goodbye For Now!
Epilogue

And here are the characters:
Max Shade IV (Max Shade IV)
Rich Spade (My best friend in real life)
J.C. Spade (Rich's real life brother)
Lindsey Shade IV (My ex-girlfriend in real life)
Maddie/Hope/Emma Shade(My fictional triplet daughters)
Grant Shade (Max's Father, fictional)
Jay Nercinator(Nercinator)
Shadow Song (ShadowSong)
Paul Abad (BlackRayquaza)
James Hunt (James)
Ricky Raptor (Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot, formerly RickRaptor77)
Jason Reyes (Boracay Jason)
More Characters to be added:D

Let the next epic adventure begin!

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!Now taking character applications!PG-13 WARNING

AT LAST! The next fan fic..Hope this is as good as the 2nd one :D

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!Now taking character applications!PG-13 WARNING

Name: Chris
Nickname: "Click"
Pokémon 1: Honchkrow
Pokémon 2: Finneon
Pokémon 3: Suicune (if no legendaries, then Marowak)
Bio (About two or three paragraphs, five sentances long): His mother and father were killed by robber's when he was 4. Now, he lives outside, sleeping in Pokemon Centre's and under the star's, raising his beloved Pokemon. He hopes one day to become a Pokemon master and find the fiend's who killed his parent's. He is very calm and easy-going, but when he battles, he becomes intense! Most of the time though, he is training his Pokemon in the woods, and his Pokemon adore him.
Physical description: A red shirt with a black vest. Long, black hair with kind of a mullett. He has long black pants and a belt for his Pokeballs.

I hope this one is as good as you're last!

Name: Dawn
Nickname: Dawn
Pokemon 1: Blissey
Pokemon 2: Pikachu
Pokemon 3: Lapras
Biography: Other than her little sister, Dawn is the only one left in her family. Her mother and father's cruise ship sank in open seas. Dawn was taken care of by her granparents only to have THEM die in a fire. She reciveved a Lapras, which was exsumed from the fire.
Physical Description: She wears a pink and black mini-skirt and pink boots with black socks. She has long, flowing blueish-black hair with three yellow hair clips in her hair. She wears two rings, one diamond and one pearl to remeber her parents. Also she wears a white snow cap with a partial pink Poke Ball and a red scarf

I never ead your first, but I'll read this one !

Ill apply, oh wait, only one huh :/

Name: Sam
Nickname: Spikey
Pokémon 1: Garchomp
Pokémon 2: Gengar
Pokémon 3: Yanmega
Bio: Described as a sort of "loaner", Sam has walked a long, long path to become the best trainer he can be. Sam doesnt often ask for help, but on certain occasions, he really does need it. As a teen, he usually hangs around with his friends and is very fond of good music (who isnt =P). As a lover, he is kind of romantic but would do anything that is something to save someone in need, almost no matter who it is. His parents are unknown to him, as he thinks he is an orphan.
Physical description: Brown, mohawk hair (that is actually my hair), 5'6" (my height), 112 lbs (my weight), a black shirt and green combat trousers (not like army trousers if you know what Im talking about). Black belt for Pokeballs.

Name:Matt
Nickname:Matt
Pokémon 1:Empoleon
Pokémon 2:Raichu
Pokémon 3: Dragonite
Bio (About two or three paragraphs, five sentances long): Matt is an extremely talented trainer who always has high expectations! He loves all pokemon but he has a special passion for water pokemon. He is kind to his friends and tries to use brains over brawn. He is a skilled battler with strong battle technique!! He works great under pressure and when the time comes he is always up to the challenge!

Physical description: He has blue eyes and short brown hair that always seems to be messy! He wears normal clothes that anyone would with a belt for his pokemon!

HOPE IM NOT TOO LATE!! This sounds awsome anyway!!

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Ill apply, oh wait, only one huh :/

Name: Sam
Nickname: Spikey
Pokémon 1: Garchomp
Pokémon 2: Gengar
Pokémon 3: Yanmega
Bio: Described as a sort of "loaner", Sam has walked a long, long path to become the best trainer he can be. Sam doesnt often ask for help, but on certain occasions, he really does need it. As a teen, he usually hangs around with his friends and is very fond of good music (who isnt =P). As a lover, he is kind of romantic but would do anything that is something to save someone in need, almost no matter who it is. His parents are unknown to him, as he thinks he is an orphan.
Physical description: Brown, mohawk hair (that is actually my hair), 5'6" (my height), 112 lbs (my weight), a black shirt and green combat trousers (not like army trousers if you know what I'm talking about). Black belt for Pokeballs.

Congrats, you are my FanFics newest male character!

DawnFanBoy...you are not a girl, and these characters are based on yourself, not characters from the anime...the only reason my character shares a name with May's younger brother in conicidential, as my character was created when Pokemon frist started.

LOOKING FOR ONE FEMALE CHARACTER! NO MORE MALE APPLICATIONS!

Thanks Max Shade. I cant wait to see how this story will be. Well, I know it will be great but, Ill see =] And the rest of the readers =]

Aw, shoot ! I can't pass myself on as a girl. Why do you only need ONE boy ?

Ya dawns right i read your last one and it had quite a few characters!! But i guess you are the writer and im sure u have something up your sleeve for the fan fic!!

Dawnfanboy said:
Aw, shoot ! I can't pass myself on as a girl. Why do you only need ONE boy ?

Because maybe Max already has a lot of characters.

Anyway, I can somehow wait for the first chapter.

I don't he had ANY at all really

My last fic had:

Max, Rich, and J.C.-The originals
Shadow and Jay-The Ultimate tournament
ABad, James- end of ultimate tournament, wsa never actually written
Jason and Ricky-introduced in PMC vs LPC
Lindsey-she my girlfriend in real life.
Grant-been around almost as long as max.

i have to keep track of ten characters, and every story, i take in two more. this adds to my selection of characters, but by only adding two per story, i can develop my characters even more.

Chapter one will not be posted until i get my second female character.

Be patient.

I am patient. I dont think many female members read your first fic though. Even though, someone might come =]

Dawnfanboy said:
I don't he had ANY at all really

Do you mean *I doubt he has any at all really*
Well,Max is a great writer,as he (I think) is the only one who has finished a successful fanfic.So,don't doubt any of his works.

BTW:He has a lot of characters considiring,he really puts that character in a story,here are the live characters (real people)

Max,Shadow,Jay-Max Shade,Shadowsong,Nercinator
Abad,James,Jason,Ricky-B.Ray,James,Boracay_Jason,Tobi_Atasuki_Idiot(RickRaptor)
Lindsey:Max's GIRLFRIEND
(I dont know if Rich and JC are true people)

For me,that is already a lot of people,now including Sam,we have 9 people..

Rich and J.C. (John Christian) Spade are brothers, and are also some of my best friends in real life. if it weren't for them, my fics would be nothing.

Name: Davis
Nickname: Dave
Pokémon 1: Milotic
Pokémon 2: Luxray
Pokémon 3: Lucario
Bio (About two or three paragraphs, five sentances long): All he remembers that he was in an orphanage at age 5 and that his Mom was killed by men in black. He was adopted as a brother by a Man Named Gold. He loves Pokemon and treats them with care. He is shy at times but fierce at the battle field. He would never fight for the side of evil.
Physical description: Light Blue Eyes, has a scar on his back, Blue Spiky hair, has a headband, a white shrit and jacket white pants and a white collored backpack, also has black belt to hold Pokeballs that contain his Pokemon

Shadow_Master said:
Name: Davis
Nickname: Dave
Pokémon 1: Milotic
Pokémon 2: Luxray
Pokémon 3: Lucario
Bio (About two or three paragraphs, five sentances long): All he remembers that he was in an orphanage at age 5 and that his Mom was killed by men in black. He was adopted as a brother by a Man Named Gold. He loves Pokemon and treats them with care. He is shy at times but fierce at the battle field. He would never fight for the side of evil.
Physical description: Light Blue Eyes, has a scar on his back, Blue Spiky hair, has a headband, a white shrit and jacket white pants and a white collored backpack, also has black belt to hold Pokeballs that contain his Pokemon

Sorry, male character has been chosen.

Shadow_Master said:

Please read the posts. I was only looking for one new male character. Now, I am waiting for a female application, and in order to submit one, you must be a girl in real life. sorry.

Back