Writing Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! Fin.

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!No more male applications!PG-13 WARNING

T_T I hate it when I'm the last one reminds me of school T_T I didn't know this thread existed till now

???

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!No more male applications!PG-13 WARNING

Name: Jane
Nickname: Snow
Pokémon 1: Garchomp
Pokémon 2: Abimosnow
Pokemon 3: Luxray

Bio (About two or three paragraphs, five sentances long):

An active girl who has been an orphan since young. Daughter of Coral,leader of team rocket,she was asked to take over Team Rocket but refused as she wanted to achieve her ambition as a Pokemon Master.

Her parents died when she was young and there's no leader for team rocket,so it was abandoned. She beacame the Sinnoh League Champion afterwards and continued her training.Good at observing the strength and weaknesses of her foe.

Physical description: Very beautiful,as white as snow. Tall and elegant.

Im sorry (Fallen) but your not a girl in real life,Max said in the first post that he needs a real girl in real life..

Well that's okay.If there's no girl in real life intersted to post her character here, feel free to use mine. But why must you need a girl in real life to make female characters?

Does C-M count :p Anyway, I must agree with said statement above. A writer rarely only has to write characters that share his/her gender. I'll throw in mine for consideration.

Name: Angie Betsy Marias
Nickname: Betsy Bugsy
Pokemon 1: Banette
Pokemon 2: Toxicroak
Pokemon 3: Ninjask

Bio:
Although her grades show otherwise, she is extremely intellegent and resourceful, however rarely shows much emotion. She wears non-prescription large rim glasses to add to her own disturbing aura. Not much for letting other people do things for her, she makes a point to publicly annouce when someone needs help in an obnoxious tone. Her pokemon have also acquired a liking for causing disruption, and she often lets then wander as they will. The one thing she lacks is self-confindence, as she is to busy creating false idenities to work on her own.

Appereance: In no way fat, but neither bony. Wears jeans with holes in them, hawian shirts, an assortment of strange head gear and tap shoes. She has spiked ponty tails and wears larged rim bronze colored glasses, that have she doesn't actually need. Wears a 100% diamond watch that doesn't keep time and is always covered. No one else knows the watch's value and she keeps it to use in fights and as defence. Often has cobwebs on her clothes, and once had several bugs crawlling in her math class.

BTW:Are you a she? MO6K? (Sorry got used on calling you that)

Who is this MO6K? I don't beileve that i've ever been called that, and as for my gender....we have genders? I'm whatever CCloud is.

MO6K is surely a boy.If not,why does he does not admit proudly that he is a girl?

Yeah,he is a boy,well Max told me if he wouldn't get a female character he knows someone who is fit for the job.I'm not saying names...

Okay, since I know it's near impossible to find a girl on the site interested in my FanFic (ShadowSong was a once in a lifetime!) I have decided to go ahead and ask PrincessOfTheDark. I'm trying to get a hold of her via MSN messenger as I type. Also, I am taking into consideration adding some more of the character applications I recieved. So, with that, I will be making Trainer cards today of all my characters. So, Fallen, please submit a male application. You will be the last one allowed.

Yours Truly,

-Max Shade IV

I hope PotD replies.

Anyway, Max, I need to talk to you about something, Slowbro and Marowak.

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!FEMALE MEMBERS TAKE A LOOK!PG-13 WARNING

Yes, Boracay has informed me that you are breeding for me!:D

However, here is not the place. You can P/M me, or (to my preference) talk to me on MSN, as it is the quickest was to go.

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!FEMALE MEMBERS TAKE A LOOK!PG-13 WARNING

I dont have MSN anymore, shame and a half.

I know this isnt the place, Ill PM you.

Im going to shut up in 5...4...3...2...1...0

*silence*

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
I dont have MSN anymore, shame and a half.

I know this isnt the place, Ill PM you.

Im going to shut up in 5...4...3...2...1...0

*silence*

LMFAO. Anyways, I'm now working on all my TCs. You'll be surprised who is making their way into this story!

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! No more characters.

Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master!

Prelude

My name is Maxamillion Shade IV, but for all intents and purposes, you can call me Max.
Every trainer aspires to be a Pokémon “Master” but know one knows what it means. It is said that only one family can be the masters, and only when the master has more than one child that isn’t male can more masters arise to help him.
I was once like everyone. My mother, Lisa Pesos and my “father” Chris Pesos raised me in the No Pokémon Zone, or NPZ, where no Pokémon were allowed in. Long story, but it turns out my real father was the legendary Pokémon trainer, Grant Shade.
When I first started my Pokémon journey, I set off from my aunt’s, Delia Ketchum’s, house with my best friend, Richard Spade, and his younger brother, John Christian Spade, but I called them Rich and J.C.
We traveled to many regions together, and had epic battles against each other.
The most epic, was in the Hoenn League Championship Match. It was my best friend, Charizard, versus Rich’s best friend, Blastoise. Just so happened that these two Pokémon were best of friends, and were also very competitive.
Shortly after we went to the Hoenn Region, my Pokémon at Professor Oak’s lab in Pallet Town were stolen by Team Supreme, an alliance between Teams Rocket, Aqua, and Magma. During the championship match, I saw their blimp fly overhead and me and Charizard left in the middle of the battle, and rescued my Pokémon, along with barely making it out before I made the blimp explode into a giant, fiery blaze!
Well, I thought it was cool, but my mom and “dad” thought otherwise and forced back to the NPZ.
While there, I met Lindsey, my now wife. When I smuggled my Aerodactyl into the NPZ to escape, she came with me.
Then, after a huge war with the NPZ and meeting my real father, Grant, I took on the Ultimate Tournament with two new friends, Shadow Song and Jay Nercinator.
Of course, it was a hoax by the NPZ, and another war broke out. The treaty stated that I stayed in Pokémon territory, while Lindsey returned to the NPZ.
Two of my comrades in the war were Paul Abad and James Hunt, and we formed the PMC shortly after the treaty. Since things got quite, I went into training alone for five years, meeting Jason Reyes in my travels, and he became my protégé, and has now taken my command as third in command in the PMC, last I knew.
When I returned, I met Ricky Raptor, smartest guy in the world and a tech whiz at that! He helped me out so much when we fought the LPC, who happened to be my family, and I found out my dad was supposed to be their leader.
But, my dad had a choice between destinies. Take his mother’s role as an LPC member, or take his father’s role as Pokémon Master.
He chose Pokémon Master.
As the Master, he had to travel throughout time with Celebi, and protect whoever was who needed it, and, little to my knowledge, every time I saw him, he was there to protect me.
He then explained that it was my time. I married Lindsey right after a huge fight against my dad’s cousin Whiro, who was using Arceus against me…I won.
I left shortly thereafter, and Lindsey promised she’d wait for me. I left her my Furret, the first Pokémon I ever captured on my own, and she is my most loving Pokémon. Then, there was Nidoking. He nearly died for me on the day we defeated the LPC, and I knew he’d keep her safe. Then there was my Aggron. Aggron never backed down from a fight (Or Jason for that matter) and could defend her against anything. Then, there was Feraligatr, who Lindsey gave me when she had to return to the NPZ. I raised the hyper little Totodile well, and when me and Lindsey almost drowned, he evolved straight into Feraligatr, because he had caught the PokéRus virus.
Well, here I am in the past with Celebi and four new Pokémon, in addition to Charizard and Sceptile.
But, my time in this time is almost up…I don’t know where I’m going next, but I hope it’s home, because being away from your wife for fifteen straight years takes its toll on you…

This is the PRELUDE! This is in first person from MAx's perspective, and the rest of the story, including Prologue, which will describe the current situation, will all be thrid person.

COMMENTS!!!!!!!

No she has not. I'm not introducing her or any more female characters. I am, however, introducing five male characters in which i have recieved bios on. not what i planned, but i like to do things spontaniously:p

Prologue

It has been fifteen years since the departure of the Pokémon Master. In his absence from the present, the world has collided into darkness.
It started when a man named Cody returned to the Sinnoh region. He had lived in the NPZ for quite some time, and was also a Pokémon trainer.
But, he was jealous of the life Max had lived in his time in the present. He felt that Max only achieved fame and fortune because of his father, the world famous Grant and his stepfather, the wealthy leader of the NPZ, Chris Pesos.
Cody wanted to crush everything that meant something to Max. He started by taking out the NPZ, but he didn’t do it alone.
There was Jon, whose family had a past history with Max. Jon begrudged Max’s great-grandfather, Max Shade II, who had defeated his own great-grandfather in a major tournament.
Then, there was Wyatt. Not a bright person, but filled with rage towards Max from when Max was temporarily imprisoned in the NPZ. Wyatt had a huge crush on Lindsey, but the feelings weren’t mutual, and Max had told him off.
The trio took over the NPZ and turned it into a base. They offered Chris to leave quietly and they wouldn’t hurt him or his wife, so he did, and now lives in Lilycove City, one of the few places left not ruled by these evil men.
They knew that the regions of Pokémon would not be so easy to take. The PMC had been keeping a strict policy on taking care of criminals. You couldn’t try a crime without conviction.
The LPC was also a problem. They had been released from jail, and changed their ways, reuniting with Grant, Lindsey, and her daughters. But, Cody managed to convince Lindsey and Grant the LPC hadn’t changed, and then sentenced them into exile.
They even made them believe the PMC was evil, and captured James, putting him into an mental institute.
And, tricking most of the world into believing they were the good guys and the PMC, LPC, and NPZ were evil syndicates, they not only disbanded these three groups, but took over all of Kanto and the Orange Islands, most of Johto and Hoenn, and had yet to touch Sinnoh and Orre. They killed numerous families, leaving many children orphaned the past decade and a half.
But, what they didn’t count on was Rich and J.C. They had been keeping in touch with Lindsey and her daughters, and they began to see the errors that had been made over the past fifteen years.
And now, the world is in peril, and the only way to stop it is to get the Pokémon Master back, but who knows how long that will take?
Could be hours…
Days?
Possibly months or years…
But until then, resistance forces continue to fight back.
Until then, the daughters of Shade will continue to learn the truth.
And, when Max returns, the Pokémon Masters of the world will be born!

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! Chapter 1 is on it's way!!

wow once again very good Max shade IV u are really good at this!! wait u are taking in male characters? does that mean i might be in there!?! COOL this is going to be really cool!!

RE: Pokémon Nightshade: Birth Of A Master! PG-13 WARNING! Chapter 1 is on it's way!!!!

Wait and see. Chapter One will be up either tonight or tomorrow!

Back