Writing Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! CHAPTER 25 POSTED!! Chapter 26 underway!! ONLY FIVE CHAPTER LE

YEY 200 POSTS!

Yeah,I like that chapter,but may I ask,is the Sea Crown really a item in the game or not?

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! CHAPTER 25 POSTED!! Chapter 26 underway!! ONLY FIVE CHAPTER LE

No it is not an item in the game. Watch the ninth Pokemon movie sometime for full explanation! ;)

Nice chapter max. What time tonight will the Darkrai Chapter be up?

Sorry, got side-tracked last night. Here is Chapter 26 ^_^

Chapter 26: And You Thought Darkrai Was a Nightmare?!?

It was dark, and yet early in the evening. Max was getting ready for bed, and had just said goodnight to Lindsey.
Max let Furret out of her PokéBall and she curled up at the foot of his bed, and Max got under the sheets. Using pillows to prop himself up, he then turned on his TV.
As he clicked through the channels, he muttered, “Nothing…Nothing…More nothing…”
Then, he stopped on an astronomy channel, and it was a special on the ancient Sinnoh mythology and the phases of the moon.
“Well,” said one astronomer, “According to ancient texts, the new moon, which is out tonight, is supposed to maximize the power of Dark-Type Pokémon. Of these Pokémon, there is a Pokémon said to be able to force people into a deep, long sleep, and give them nightmares that can quite possibly put them into the hospital…”
After hearing that, Max fell asleep.

The next morning was a meeting of the senior members of the PMC, and Max wasn’t there.
“Where’s Max?” asked Abad.
“I dunno,” said Ricky, “I saw him last night on his way to bed, he was awfully tired.”
“Can you track his PokéGear?” asked James, “Maybe he left the building for some reason?”
Ricky flipped open his laptop, and began tracking.
“Hm…” he said.
“What?” asked Shadow.
“According to this, it’s in his room. The alarm is going off on it too…as it has been for three hours now, and by now, the alarm should be loud enough to wake up anything, even a Snorlax.”
They knew something wasn’t right. The gang rushed to the dormitory floor, and found Max’s room. Lindsey came out of her room, and saw them trying to get in.
“What’s going on?” asked Lindsey.
They didn’t answer, and Abad tried opening the door.
“Locked…” said Abad.
“Not for long!” said James, “Go Garchomp! Use Giga Impact!”
His Dragon Pokémon charged the door with intense speed and knocked it down. It also caused him to become very tired. James returned his Pokémon, and the gang rushed into the room.
Furret was next to Max, trying desperately to wake him up. Max’s eyes were tightly shut, as though in pain. His sheets were soaked with sweat.
“Max!” screamed Lindsey in fear.
“Ricky,” said Abad, “Hit the books, James, help him. Shadow, see if you can connect to him somehow…Jason, Jay, talk to Lindsey.”
The gang went off with their assignments, and Abad closed the door, so Lindsey wouldn’t be as freaked.

Approaching Lindsey, she fell to the ground, and Jay wrapped his arms around her, trying to calm her down.
“C’mon Linds,” said Jay, “I know it looks bad, but I’m sure it’s nothing. And on top of that, we have the worlds leading Pokémon experts working to help him.”
“Yeah!” said Jason, “Besides, Max has gone though much worse.”
Lindsey only sobbed.
“C’mon,” said Jay, “Let’s take you downstairs and get you something to eat.”

In the library, James was scouring the shelves for any book on the Pokémon that attacked Shadow weeks earlier, while Ricky was flipping through each book as James tossed it in front of him.
“There is nothing!” yelled Ricky.
“There’s always something!” yelled James as he climbed the shelves.

In Max’s room, Shadow was holding Max’s hand, trying to connect her mind into his.
“Well?” asked Abad impatiently.
“Abad,” said Shadow, “I’ve never done anything like this before, so all I can tell you now is: SHUT UP AND LET ME CONCENTRATE!”
Abad did so. Then, Shadow’s eyes suddenly began glowing, and she was sent into a trance.

Shadow opened her eyes, and was in a strange world. She couldn’t describe it.
She saw Max, and he was chained to a stone wall.
“Max!” she yelled.
“Hey,” said Max, “Get me down?”
She couldn’t.
“Max,” she said, “Do you know what’s going on?”
“Okay,” said Max, “Last night, as I fell asleep, there was this show on about the phases of the moon and their affects on Dark-Type Pokémon. Then, I start dreaming, and realize this is more than just a dream. Some weird Pokémon captured me. It was black with a white head and a red rim around its neck. Look, can you go back? If you can, I think Cresselia may be able to help if you can get her in hear.”
“Ok, hang tight…like you have a choice…”
“Haha, very funny.”

Shadow’s eyes stopped glowing, and she returned to the real world.
“What the!?!?” she exclaimed.
A woman in all black was standing in the room with Abad tied up.
“Who are you?” demanded Shadow.
“Calypso of the LPC,” said Calypso, “Now, take me in there.”
“Not on your life!” yelled Shadow, “Go Arcanine!”
Arcanine lifted Max onto his back and rushed out, Shadow following close behind.
Shadow used a password to unlock the vault, and when she did, Calypso was already inside!
“Dark magic is a powerful weapon,” she said, “Give up now and I’ll spare you.”
“You wish.”
“Weavile, Absol, go!”
“Go, Jolteon! Thunderbolt!”
He zapped his enemies, but it barely phased them.
“Ice Punch! Dark Pulse!” yelled Calypso
They attacked Arcanine and Jolteon, knocking them out.
Then, the Weavile grabbed Shadow and Calypso sent out a Spiritomb and yelled, “Hypnosis!”
Shadow fell asleep, and Calypso grabbed both her and Max, and then Shadow and Calypso’s mind went into the same world as Max.

“Finally,” said Calypso in the strange world, “The world of Darkrai!”
“What?” asked Max, still chained.
“Max!” yelled Shadow, “We’re under attack!”
“Yeah, I figured by the freaky chick right here.”
“Where is Darkrai?” Calypso demanded.
“Let me down and I’ll show ya!”
“How stupid do you think I am?”
“Have you met your family?”
“Funny. Go-”
“Our Pokémon didn’t come with us you psycho.”
Then, out of nowhere, Cresselia came soaring into the strange world, and used Psycho Cut to release Max.
Cresselia then dropped a belt into Max’s hand with six PokéBalls attached to it.
“Thank you!” said Max, “Go Aggron!”
Aggron came out, more than angry.
“I advise you leave,” said Max.
“You wish,” said Calypso.
Then, the strange Pokémon Max had described earlier came out, and used Dark Pulse on Cresselia!
“Aggron! Get in there!” yelled Max.
Aggron jumped between the now injured Cresselia and The strange Pokémon.
“Darkrai!” yelled Calypso, “Used Dark Void!”
“Use Protect!” yelled Max.
Aggron created a force field around him and Cresselia, protecting them from being lulled to sleep.
“Use Focus Punch!” yelled Max.
“Break his concentration with Night Shade!” yelled Calypso.
Then, Cresselia jumped in the way and used Aurora Beam to blast Darkrai to the ground, and then Aggron slammed a powerful fist into the legendary Pokémon.
Darkrai seemed temporarily knocked out, and suddenly, they all woke up!
The PMC was surrounding them, and Calypso was in a bind now.
“Uh-oh…” she said.
“James, Ricky,” said Abad, “Please take Darkrai to the Pokémon center for treatment. Jay, take her into custody.”
“With pleasure!” replied Jay.
Then, Calypso said, “This is NOT over!”
Her Dark-Type Pokémon surrounded her and then they all disappeared!
“Son of a gun,” said Max.
“Abad,” said Shadow, “How many more Pokémon are left?”
“Only two, but one hasn’t been seen for thousands of years, which may very well mean it doesn’t exist.”
“I don’t think we should wait,” said Jason, “We gotta take action and take it now. They got inside Max’s HEAD! They are getting smarter and learning our tactics.”
“Agreed,” said Abad, “Max, prepare Linds a team, tomorrow we’re meeting Oak outside the Sinnoh Pokémon League. He has found something interesting regarding one of the legendary Pokémon. We’re all going, just in case of an attack.”

That night, Lindsey pulled Max aside after dinner.
She wrapped her arms around him and began crying.
“Lindsey?” asked Max as he lifted her head up to look at her, “What’s wrong sweetie?”
“Every day,” she said, “I worry that you aren’t coming back.”
“Does that change how you feel about me?”
“Of course not! But what if you end up like you’re dad?”
“Will you wait for me?”
“Forever and always and you know that.”
“Look, I don’t know what’s going to happen, and if something like that happens, yeah, it’s going to be hard for both of us…but I need to know that when I come back, I’ll have been the only one for you for that time I was gone.”
“You will.”
“I’m glad to here that,” he kissed her on the cheek, “Go get a good night’s rest, okay?”
“Yeah…I love you.”
“I love you too babe.”

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! CHAPTER 26 POSTED!! CHAPTER 27 UNDERWAY!! ONLY FOUR CHAPTER LEF

Nice chapter. If you create a new fanfic can I give some characters?

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! CHAPTER 26 POSTED!! CHAPTER 27 UNDERWAY!! ONLY FOUR CHAPTER LEF

Okay, I'm going to make an announcment in my first post regarding the sequel, please read it.

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! ANNOUNCEMENT IN FIRST POST! CHAPTER 26 POSTED! CHAPTER 27 UNDER

Godd Grief! The Darkai chapter was cool....Can't wait for the next chapter and chapter after that and the chapter after that,and the story after this...

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! ANNOUNCEMENT IN FIRST POST! CHAPTER 26 POSTED! CHAPTER 27 UNDER

Boracay_Jason said:
Godd Grief! The Darkai chapter was cool....Can't wait for the next chapter and chapter after that and the chapter after that,and the story after this...

Well, the next chapter is going to be both boring and short...then the fun comes in^_^

In my opinion, this was the best chapter yet. Great job Max!

great!...kinda short, though...but still! nice. get out that next one soon =]

he last one was ablast!!!

Art is a bang!!!, un!!!<--- i was watching Naruto at the same time as reading this chapter...anyways great chapter MAX god job and keep it going;)

Nercinator said:
In my opinion, this was the best chapter yet. Great job Max!

Glad to see you are still around Nercinator! BTW: I need you to contact me via P/M and list your six favorite non legendary pokemon.

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! ANNOUNCEMENT IN FIRST POST! CHAPTER 27 POSTED! CHAPTER 28 UNDER

Chapter 27: Looks Like a Flower, Stings Like a...Well, It's Just Cute!

The gang had arrived at the Sinnoh Pokémon League, and outside the stadium was Professor Oak.
“Hey Professor!” said Max.
“Hello to you all!” he replied, “Come, I have something to show you.”
He motioned for them to come towards the edge of a cliff, since the stadium was on top of a waterfall.
“Look out at the sea, and what do you see?”
“Some kind of land bridge,” said Jason.
“Looks like that to me,” said Ricky.
“Now look at this map,” said Oak, “It was made last month.”
“There’s no bridge,” said Jay.
“Professor,” said Abad, “What’s going on?”
“I don’t know,” said Oak, “That is why I called you here. A few nights ago, someone claims to have seen a silhouette of a girl running across the bridge. We have reason to believe it is the LPC. But, by foot, she can’t have gotten far.”
“We’re on it!” yelled Max.
They made their way to the bridge, and sent out some Pokémon to fly on or ride on, either on the bridge or along the side in the water.
The trip was going fast, but the bridge continued for what seemed like forever, and the Pokémon League was completely out of site.

After a many hours, it was beginning to turn dark, and their Pokémon were tired, so the gang set up camp for the night.
“So,” said Jason, “Does anyone know what we’re looking for? I mean, is this last Pokémon going to be something huge that’s going to near kill us?”
“Let’s hope not,” said Shadow.
“Yeah,” said Max, “Don’t get your hopes up though. So far, almost every Sinnoh legendary Pokémon has been big, mean and powerful.”
The gangs’ Pokémon were all out, eating dinner, when Furret ran off suddenly. Max chased after his Pokémon, curious as to why.
But, as he got out further, he could not see, and then suddenly, tripped over what he thought was his Furret, but looked up and the moon gave just enough light to show that Furret was still in front of him.
“What the?” he asked.
He looked towards his feet and saw a small Pokémon with a patch of grass that completely covered its back.
“Hey there little guy,” said Max.
The Pokémon was quite frightened, and Max then help out his hand slowly, and the Pokémon sniffed it. Sensing no danger in Max, the Pokémon approached him. Max stood up, and motioned for the Pokémon to come back to their campsite.
“Max?” asked Abad, “Who is that little guy?”
“Dunno,” said Max, “No Pokémon I’ve ever seen…but he seems harmless. Probably got stuck out here.”
“Well,” said James, “We got plenty of food, let’s get the little guy something to eat!”

After a good night’s rest, the gang, with the little Pokémon following, headed out for the second lag of the trip.
After three hours of straight walking, Jay said, “Look!”
He pointed in front of them to an island at the end of the bridge.
They ran out to it, and then, the whole island suddenly bloomed with colorful flowers!
“Whoa,” said Ricky, “This is impossible…”
“Dude,” said Jay, “Nothing is impossible.”
They walked around the small isle, and found nothing but flowers.
“Strange…” said Shadow.
“You’d think there would be a legendary Pokémon hear…” said Lindsey.
Then, from over a hill, came Thorn!
“You fools!” she exclaimed.
They looked at her like she was crazy. She then lunged at the small Pokémon that Max had found and grabbed it, then, a helicopter flew overhead, and she hopped in with the Pokémon.
“Finally!” she yelled, “The powerful Shaymin is mine!”
The gang had a blank look on their faces.
“Was that?” asked Jason.
“I believe so,” said Abad, “To the skies!”
Abad and James hopped onto James’ Flygon, while Ricky and Jason got onto Jason’s Pidgeot. Meanwhile, Shadow’s Salamence carried her and Jay while Max and Lindsey rode on Charizard.
“So that little guy was a legendary?” asked Max.
“Sure seems that way!” yelled Abad.
“The way she went right for him,” said James, “It has to be.”
They were gaining on the helicopter fast.
“Use Dragon Pulse!” ordered James.
The attack hit the back end of the helicopter, and send it to the ground for an emergency landing.
“Go, Sceptile!” yelled Max.
Sceptile leaped into the helicopter and retrieved the tiny legendary.
“This isn’t over!” yelled Thorn, “Go, Torterra!”
“Just give up while you’re ahead!” yelled Max.
“You wish! Use Crunch!”
“Sceptile, use Detect!”
Sceptile quickly evaded the attack.
“Sunny Day!” yelled Thorn.
“Solarbeam!” yelled Max.
The bulbs on Sceptile’s back began glowing brightly, and then he released the powerful beam.
Torterra was knocked back.
“Frenzy Plant!” yelled Max.
“Leaf Storm!” yelled Thorn.
The two attacks hit their respective opponents, and they both had low health…Now, their Overgrow ability kicked in on both of them.
“Sceptile! Use Leaf Blade!”
“Use Wood Hammer!”
They charged at each other, and Sceptile got the short end of the stick.
“Sceptile!” Max cried.
“Tile…” Sceptile groaned as he got up, “SCEEEEEEEEEEEP!”
“What in the?” said James.
“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!”
Sceptile out of nowhere released a fury of Grass-Type moves at once! Magical Leaf, SolarBeam, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Storm, and Bullet Seed!
Torterra was decimated! There was no way even a Fire-Type could’ve survived that hit.
Sceptile then fell to the ground, unconscious.
“You’ve won for now, Masters,” said Thorn, “But your time is very close to being up.
Another helicopter flew in, and picked her and her goons up. Max Rushed to his Sceptile, and Ricky was already pulling out a Full Restore.
Then, Shaymin came up to Sceptile and used Synthesis to revive Max’s Pokémon.
“Sceptile, are you okay?” asked Max.
Sceptile gave him a thumbs up, and Max returned his Pokémon.
“Thank you, Shaymin,” said Max.
“Max,” said Abad, “I called in a plane, they’ll be here soon…Is Shaymin coming with us?”
Max looked at the tuff of grass of a Pokémon, and he nodded his head in acceptance.
Suddenly, Max cried out, “GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”. He fell to the ground, and blacked out…

Short? I told you! But now it is finally happening...the ending of my story...COMMENTS NOW!!!!

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! ANNOUNCEMENT IN FIRST POST! CHAPTER 27 POSTED! CHAPTER 28 UNDER

Woa. That was a cool chapter! But Arceus will be even better!

Well, for those of you who have read the story from day one, you should've noticed something....something that I missed...i did it on purpose, but no one has noticed....:p

Nice...yes Shaymin is a cute lil' hedgehog thingy!!!

Nice chapter;)

Anyways Max bring it on home!!!

Max Shade IV said:
Well, for those of you who have read the story from day one, you should've noticed something....something that I missed...i did it on purpose, but no one has noticed....:p

heh heh...I see...nice.

-telepathetic

Chapter 28: Arceus And The LPC's #1:___!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Max opened his eyes. He was in his bed, and Lindsey was sitting with Furret on her lap in a chair next to him.
“Max!” she exclaimed in joy as she hugged him and Furret jumped on him to lick his face.
“Hey,” he said, still half asleep, “What happened?”
“We don’t know,” said Abad, who was walking into the room, “We talked to Mewtwo to see if it was one of the legendaries, and none of them had anything to do with it, neither did Shaymin.”
“And everyone else?”
“No one but you passed out.”
James then came into the room, and said, “Abad…we have a big problem…”
Abad and James ran out of the room, and Max got up and followed.
They ran outside, and looking towards Mount Coronet, they saw a giant rip in space and time, it was black and similar to a black hole.
“Guys?” asked Max, “What is that?”
“It’s not Dialga and Palkia!” yelled Ricky as he came out.
Jason then came swooping down on his Pidgeot from the skies, and said, “Every town in Sinnoh is freaking.”
Jay and Shadow came running out, and Shadow said, “It’s Arceus…”
“Who?” asked Abad.
“Arceus, the God Pokémon…I remember back on my home island, there were some stone tablets, sixteen to be exact. They described Arceus and how he created Dialga and Palkia…this thing is stronger than the legendaries put together.”
Max pulled the Master Ball hanging from his neck, and sent out his Charizard. Without word nor warning, flew off.
“Max!” yelled Abad.

In the skies,

“I have had it with this!” yelled Max, “My life has revolved around the LPC since I came back, and I’m going to end them here and now!”
Max flew to the top of Mount Coronet, and there was the LPC, but there were only sixteen of them.
“Hello Max,” said Whiro.
“Shut up and fight!” yelled Max, “GO!”
Max sent out all six of his Pokémon, and they were ready to fight.
“Very well! Go my Dragons!”
He sent out a Dragonite, Garchomp, Flygon, Altaria, Salamence, and a Kingdra, and yelled, “Dragon Rush!”
They all rushed at Max’s Pokémon, and Max yelled, “Aggron, Protect!”
Aggron took the lead position, using a barrier to protect his comrades.
“Sceptile, Charizard, Dragon Claw!”
The duo rushed in and nailed Kingdra and Altaria with super-effective hits.
“Go!” yelled Psych, “Alakazam! Kinesis!”
The Psychic Pokémon used telekinesis to throw Max and his Pokémon tumbling down the large mountain.
“Continue where we were,” said Whiro.

At the foot of the mountain, the Masters met Max, who was a bit beaten up along with his Pokémon.
“I’m not strong enough,” said Max.
“Hey!” said Abad, “We’re in this together, remember? We took an oath that wherever one Master goes, the rest follow. This may feel like it’s your battle, but that makes it ours too!”
Max looked up. His friends were there with their Pokémon already out, ready to fight.
“I hereby relieve myself and James as leaders of the Masters,” said Abad, “You are the leader, and you call the shots until this war is over.”
“So boss?” asked James, “What’s it going to be? Do we run away or stay and fight?”
Max looked at his Pokémon, and at his friends…they were going to follow him whichever way he chose.
“Let’s do this!” he yelled.

“Almost!” yelled Whiro.
“This will truly show the world that we are superior!” yelled Coffin.
“Once the plates finish bringing Arceus back to life, we will control all!” exclaimed Calypso.
“Not if I have anything to say about it!”
Jason came flying up on his Pidgeot, and yelled, “Go, Lucario!”
He sent out a golden colored Lucario, and yelled, “Aura Sphere!”
“Go, Medicham!” yelled Athena.
“Lucario, use Bone Rush!”
“Medicham, use Protect!”
Lucario’s attack was negated, and Athena yelled, “Use Fire Punch!”
“Lucario, dodge and use Hi Jump Kick!”
Lucario leaped into the air to evade the deadly move, and then slammed down his foot onto Medicham with amazing power.
“Alright!” said Jason.
Suddenly, from behind, Spike sent out his Skarmory, and it was about to use Steel Wing to surprise Lucario.
But, then a Hydro Pump blasted Skarmory down, and Ricky “The Raptor” and his Feraligatr (sporting new sunglasses) were ready for round two!
“Go, Luxray!” yelled Bolt, “Thunder Fang!”
“Feraligatr, use Dig!”
“Follow him!”
Luxray jumped into the hole created by Feraligatr, and then he was shot out by a ferocious Blizzard attack.
As he landed, he was shot up again by Feraligatr using Dig.
“Use Discharge!” yelled Bolt.
Then, a Garchomp kicked Feraligatr out of the way, followed by a Hyper Beam from a Shiny Tyranitar.
“Not today!” yelled James.
“Jynx, let’s go!” yelled Shiver.
“Golem, I choose you!” yelled Demeter.
“Use Draco Meteor!” yelled James.
“Ice Beam!” yelled Shiver.
The beam hit Garchomp hard, and then Golem used Hammer Arm on Tyranitar. But, neither Pokémon was down yet.
“Show ‘em whose boss!” yelled James, “Fire Fang and Ice Fang!”
Tyranitar froze his entire mouth and bit into the rock hide of Golem while Garchomp’s mouth became ensnared in flames, crushing Jynx.
“Go, Rampardos!” yelled Clay, “Use Head Smash!”
He rammed into Garchomp who went flying into Tyranitar. They were about to fall off the summit, when a Psychic barrier appeared, and then a Vaporeon Hydro Pumped Rampardos.
“I’ve stood on the sidelines long enough!” yelled Abad as he levitated up with his Alakazam.
Psych sent out his own Alakazam, and then Coffin came in with his Dusknoir.
“Bring it!” yelled Abad.
“Dusknoir, Shadow Sneak!” yelled Coffin.
“Vaporeon, Acid Armor, Alakazam, Kinesis!”
Alakazam levitated himself into the air to avoid the attack while Vaporeon became totally invisible.
“Alakazam, use Focus Blast!” yelled Abad.
He blasted Psych’s Alakazam with a powerful blow, but not enough to knock it down. Dusknoir then used Shadow Punch on Alakazam.
However, Vaporeon came out of nowhere and used Bite on Dusknoir.
Then, Psych’s Alakazam came in with a Thunderpunch on Vaporeon!
Then, two Thunder attacks came shooting at the LPC’s Pokémon KOing them, and Shadow and Jay’s Jolteon and Starmie were ready for battle!
“Just like old times!” said Jay.
Then, Locus sent out a Ninjask while Venom sent out her Toxicroak.
“Rapid Spin!” yelled Jay.
Starmie launched at Ninjask, but he was too quick to be hit by Starmie.
“Use a wide-ranged Thunder Wave!” yelled Shadow.
The wave hit Ninjask and then she yelled, “Use Thunderbolt!”
He shocked the Bug-Type into submission, and then Jay called out a Psychic on Toxicroak.
“Sucker Punch!” yelled Venom.
Toxicroak dodged the move, and then slammed Starmie. But Starmie was not out, and Jay called out, “Recover!”
Starmie recovered almost full health, and then Ninjask came rushing in with X-Scissor to hit Starmie again.
Jolteon tried to use Quick Attack to out speed him, but was caught off guard by Toxicroak’s Poison Jab.
The other PMC members sent their Pokémon in to aid Jolteon and Starmie, and the LPC members did the same for their members. The LPC had them outnumbered, and then, a black Charizard swooped in with a massive Blast Burn and wiped out the LPC’s active Pokémon!
Then Max rode in on his Charizard, Furret on his shoulder and Mew flying right next to him. Behind him was Rekkuza and Latias and Latios.
“I’ll take this,” said Whiro, “Go Salamence!”
He hopped onto his Pokémon and took to the skies to fight Max. Max ordered Furret to get onto Latias, and then the other Pokémon flying near him went to the summit to aid the other members.
“Dragon Claw!” yelled Whiro.
“Metal Claw!” yelled Max.
The two Pokémon charged each other, and the raked each other with their claws.
“Charizard, use Heat Wave!” yelled Max.
“Salamence, use Hydro Pump!” yelled Whiro.
The Hydro Pump caught Charizard off guard and sent him and Max tumbling to the summit.
Upon crashing, Charizard got right back up, and Nidoking and Furret came to his side.
Calypso and Coffin walked up to Whiro, who landed, and sent out their Weavile and Gengar.
The other LPC members were about to join in, and Whiro held up a hand, as did Max when his friends tried to come to assist.
“This ends now,” said Max.
“This is only beginning!” yelled Whiro, “Hydro Pump!”
“Thunder!”
Nidoking used a powerful Thunder to shock Salamence right through his own attack.
“Ice Punch!” yelled Calypso.
“Fire Punch!” yelled Max as Furret negated the attack.
“Use Shadow Ball!” yelled Coffin.
“Flamethrower!” yelled Max.
The Shadow Ball cut through Charizard’s attack and knocked him down, then a Dragon Rush and Blizzard took down Furret and Nidoking.
“Thunder Punch!” yelled Coffin.
“Ice Punch!” yelled Calypso
“Dragon Claw!” yelled Whiro.
They all charged Max’s Pokémon for the kill, when suddenly, they were slammed by Hydro Cannon, Vacuum Wave, and Thunder!
Charizard, Nidoking, and Furret looked up and saw a Blastoise, Hitmonchan, and Pikachu, respectively.
Then, in front of them was a Venusaur charging a Solarbeam, which blasted the opponents.
“All these years and I’m still bailing you out!” yelled a guy from behind Max. When Max turned around, he exclaimed, “Rich! J.C.!”
“In the flesh!” yelled J.C.
Rich and J.C. were none other than Max’s oldest friends, the ones he started his journey with over ten years ago.
Blastoise helped up Charizard. They looked at Venusaur, and they nodded, then looked at the LPC.
“Why do I have a bad feeling?” asked Bolt.
“Hydro Cannon!” yelled Rich.
“Frenzy Plant!” yelled J.C.
“Blast Burn!” yelled Max.
They decimated the LPC’s Pokémon.
The explosion of attacks seemed to disturb the strange portal overhead, and then something began to come out of it.
“It is Arceus!” yelled Whiro.
On the strange Pokémon’s back rode a person, and it shocked everyone.
“No way,” said Rich.
“I can’t believe it,” said Abad.
“Max!” yelled Whiro, “Meet the LPC’s Number One!”
“Dad?” Max forced out with very little breath.

What? Grant is the LPC's Normal-Type Trainer? OH GOD! stay tuned for the last two chapters!

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! ANNOUNCEMENT IN FIRST POST! LAST TWO CHAPTERS ON THEIR WAY!!!!

can't say i saw this comin... but i had thoughts when you posted before. on a different note, its weird that rich and J.C. weren't part of the PMC, when apparently they're so strong. good luck--get that next one out quick as you can!(its going to very controversial, i cant tell. *slowly spreading grin while i rub my hands*)

-pokemando

RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! ANNOUNCEMENT IN FIRST POST! LAST TWO CHAPTERS ON THEIR WAY!!

Grant in LPC? Didn't saw that coming. Anyways good luck and make the two last chapters the best!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back