Pokémon Fan Art of the Week #3. Congratulations, Dragon Pokémon!

Your vote?

• Piece #1

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Piece #2

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Piece #3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Welcome to FAotW #3, everyone!

As the last round did not have a theme, I think we might try experimenting with a theme this week. Drawing Pokémon is always fun, but sometimes the pictures lack a little pizzaz. Therefore, all submissions for this round must include Pokémon performing a move of your choice. I don't think it's a theme too out there, so have fun with it! Because there's a theme this week, I'll give you guys 2 weeks to plan out and execute your piece.

There will be no limits on the media used -- it can be digital, tradiational, whatever! As long as it's Pokémon-related, feel free to enter it.

Each artist will be limited to 1 entry, so choose your submission carefully! Remember: the winning entry will feature on the PokéBeach portal page for every member to see!

Deadline: Wednesday, February 22nd

--------
Guidelines
--------
  1. Art submission.
    You can submit your own work into this contest, or others can submit work on your behalf. In such a situation, the original artist will be contacted for approval.
    ---
  2. You may have only one piece of artwork submitted each week.
    This includes work you submit for yourself, and work others submit for you.
    ---
  3. Constructive comments only.
    We all want this to be a fun event, so if you have something to say, make sure it's for the benefit of the artist.
    ---
  4. Allowable art.
    Signatures, pictures, wallpapers, and drawings are all allowed. As long as it fits the Pokémon-related theme, there's not much of a limit, so let's see what you can do!

--------
How will this competition work?
--------
  1. Entries will be collected...
    For a fun, competitive contest, we need entries! Not only will there be more competition with more entries, but it will also be another way to showcase the artistic talent of PokéBeach members! Please PM entries to myself with the title "FAotW #3." Exactly that, not "Fan Art of the Week #3" or "Fan Art Submission." FAotW #3.
    ---
  2. ...and pooled together for a community vote
    Voting community-style will give every artist an opportunity to win.

--------
Past Winners
--------
  1. SuperSleuth
    2r5dt15.png
  2. Silver_cyh
    chibirayquazapokebeach.png

--------
Anticipated Participants:
--------

1. [*]Delta
    [*]Dragon Pokémon
    [*]Lucky Fire

--------
Submissions:
--------

Chandelure-AOTW.png
Untitled-1.png
pokemonbattle.png

Good luck to all!

RE: Pokémon Fan Art of the Week #3

Let's see if I can't pull of a cringe worthy piece this time.

I'm in!

Awesome, Delta! I look forward to seeing your entry. =)

I think I'll try this. I was planning about doing a Pokemon attacking already....

I'll try my best. Entering...

Wait, can there be a Pokemon attacking another Pokemon?

That's Great!! I am definitely gonna be there..!

You're allowed to enter both, The Fire Wrym. =)

Voting time. Please vote in the poll. Everyone gets one vote (open to all members), and you may not vote for yourself. Thanks!

Chandelure-AOTW.png
Untitled-1.png
pokemonbattle.png

RE: Pokémon Fan Art of the Week #3: vote now through Monday!

Congrats are in order for [member]Dragon Pokémon[/member] for winning this week!

Untitled-1.png

Well done, DP, and thanks to Lucky Fire and Delta for their entries this week. Great work all around!

I'll likely be posting it tomorrow or Wednesday...I've been on Spring Break the past week and a half so I was unable to access PokéBeach. It's coming though, don't worry!

CMP said:
I'll likely be posting it tomorrow or Wednesday...I've been on Spring Break the past week and a half so I was unable to access PokéBeach. It's coming though, don't worry!

Ok thank you for the info

Back