Pokémon Cards in Different Games

Cobalt Phoenix

Best Kappa
Hello all, this is my first thread on Pokébeach, so enjoy. I recently quit the Pokémon TCG last December and got into Yu-Gi-Oh! and more recently, Magic: the Gathering. I really wanted to make fake cards but thought, "Self, why do the status quo, when I can do something far more abnormal and interesting." So for the last couple of days, I have been working on fake Pokémon cards for the card games I currently play. I currently don't have much to show here, but I am currently working on more. I hope you will enjoy.

First off is YU-GI-OH!
Arceus
Heatran's Summoner
Heatran
Dialga
The images were from a folder I had on my laptop full of Pokémon Images.
The cards were made using Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker

And now Magic: The Gathering- Vanguard Avatars
Team Rocket
Misty
Ash Ketchum
These were made in Magic Set Editor for Windows

I know they are not the world's best, but these are the first ones I made. I am continuing to make more, so comment if you like.

These are pretty cool. I don't understand how magic works so I can't really say much about that but I do get Yugioh. And that is one powerful card... I think you found an image of Arceus that makes him look Yugioh-ish so good job there. Overall, nicely done.

The Arceus would be sooooo broken with Lightsworns. Use the LS effects to mill through a bunch of powerful monsters and then summon Arceus for the auto-win.
The magic cards are pretty good, powerful, but not insane (IMO).
Overall good job.

Heatran, would also wreck by itself. But wouldn't it be a bit too good, I mean, with it doing 400 per, then... a direct 2500? Maybe add that it can't attack that turn?

Heatran would never be used. It's too hard to get out a Lv.5, 2 other Machine types, and then sacrifice them all for a card that isn't worth it. Maybe make it so Heatran's Summoner is Lv.4, or you only have to sacrifice it and 1 Machine-type.

EDIT: @charidude - When you Special Summon Heatran with Heatran's Summoner, you can't conduct your battle phase that turn.

If other people have created the artwork of the Pokemon then you've got to ask them permission first before using it. I don't know if you've asked already or not.

I would also find another artwork for the Dialga one. Because I have seen that Dialga art before and it just doesn't fit the Yu-Gi-Oh! theme.

Back