Pokémon Cards in Different Games

Cobalt Phoenix

Best Kappa
Hello all, this is my first thread on Pokébeach, so enjoy. I recently quit the Pokémon TCG last December and got into Yu-Gi-Oh! and more recently, Magic: the Gathering. I really wanted to make fake cards but thought, "Self, why do the status quo, when I can do something far more abnormal and interesting." So for the last couple of days, I have been working on fake Pokémon cards for the card games I currently play. I currently don't have much to show here, but I am currently working on more. I hope you will enjoy.

First off is YU-GI-OH!
Arceus
Heatran's Summoner
Heatran
Dialga
The images were from a folder I had on my laptop full of Pokémon Images.
The cards were made using Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker

And now Magic: The Gathering- Vanguard Avatars
Team Rocket
Misty
Ash Ketchum
These were made in Magic Set Editor for Windows

I know they are not the world's best, but these are the first ones I made. I am continuing to make more, so comment if you like.

charidude

(Back from Da Hack)
These are pretty cool. I don't understand how magic works so I can't really say much about that but I do get Yugioh. And that is one powerful card... I think you found an image of Arceus that makes him look Yugioh-ish so good job there. Overall, nicely done.

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
The Arceus would be sooooo broken with Lightsworns. Use the LS effects to mill through a bunch of powerful monsters and then summon Arceus for the auto-win.
The magic cards are pretty good, powerful, but not insane (IMO).
Overall good job.

charidude

(Back from Da Hack)
Heatran, would also wreck by itself. But wouldn't it be a bit too good, I mean, with it doing 400 per, then... a direct 2500? Maybe add that it can't attack that turn?

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
Heatran would never be used. It's too hard to get out a Lv.5, 2 other Machine types, and then sacrifice them all for a card that isn't worth it. Maybe make it so Heatran's Summoner is Lv.4, or you only have to sacrifice it and 1 Machine-type.

EDIT: @charidude - When you Special Summon Heatran with Heatran's Summoner, you can't conduct your battle phase that turn.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
If other people have created the artwork of the Pokemon then you've got to ask them permission first before using it. I don't know if you've asked already or not.

I would also find another artwork for the Dialga one. Because I have seen that Dialga art before and it just doesn't fit the Yu-Gi-Oh! theme.