Playthrough Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2: Super Music Collection Available on iTunes

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
The B2W2 Super Music Collection has finally made it to iTunes. It was added early this morning(I saw it on iTunes at about 1 AM). As expected, it's got ALL of the exclusive tracks from Emerald and Platinum(Just like the Japanese release), it's retailing for the typical Super Music Collection price of $9.99! Everyone should purchase this! I'm so happy! Wish there was more of these to look forward to this summer...I'm guessing that we will also get the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Super Music Collection later this year after they release. But, that's a whiles from now.

RE: Black 2 and White 2 Super Music Collection now available on iTunes!

Link. It's going to be a little weird to have RS and ORAS tracks sold separately later down the road.

RE: Black 2 and White 2 Super Music Collection now available on iTunes!

Chariblaze said:
Link. It's going to be a little weird to have RS and ORAS tracks sold separately later down the road.

I wonder if they'll put the original tracks on the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Super Music Collection too. Probably so. If that happens, then there would be no need to have the Ruby and Sapphire Super Music Collection, once Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's releases.

Back