PokéBeach Fakemon Contest #4 - [Finished] - Winner is Spoxelin (silazu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokéBeach Fakemon Contest #4 - Enter Now!

I've not had or chosen to invest any more time into Cellet. I've cleaned up some lines and improved the eyes, but other than that it's the same thing as in GDIS. This will also be my last Fakémon contest. I've been spending a lot less time on PB, and it's not going to rise again. :/ I hope you enjoy this (although it's disappointing work).
CelletSmall.png

Name: Cellet
Type: Electric/Poison
Classification: Battery Pokémon
Ability: Static/Sticky Hold

Well that sucks :( (Not your fakemon How this is your last contest) But I loved the fakemon! I dont think it is all that bad your just being to hard on your self. I think it is a cool idea and you showed the idea really well!

Shame, safariblade. Well, I expect a great forthcoming one to make up for it! ;)
Zade, thanks! I really do have other stuff in life to do, though. More important stuff. :/

Ok, so heres my entry, the poison shrew pokemon Poyrew! I know its terrible and really basic but oh well, I was gunna do a platypus lol.

Poyrew.jpg

[Poison-Shrew]
[P-Oi-Rew]
Poyrew
Pokedex Entry: When they see their prey, they silently stalk it for hours. They can do this because of their extraordinary small size. They often go into daydreams about eating their prey, drooling their venom.
Type - Poison/Normal
Ability - Stalker (If this pokemon isn't attacked for two turns, the next time this pokemon attacks, the attack will do double damage.)
75% Male, 25% Female
Egg Group - Field
Capture Rate – 45
Base Happiness - 65
Poyrew - (To be decided)

P0KEVORTEX said:
Shame, safariblade. Well, I expect a great forthcoming one to make up for it! ;)
Zade, thanks! I really do have other stuff in life to do, though. More important stuff. :/
Well good luck in life!

hey safari blade do you think you can update the first post?

Image13-3.png

Here is mine, it's loosely based on a Giant Pangolin

base
name: Panlyx (pangolin + Toxic)
type:poison/steel
height: 1'09"
Info: The steel plate on its head is still soft. It uses the Venom glands behind its claws to administer poison into it's foe; the gland is not yet fully developed however.

stage 1
name: Toxelon (Toxic+ Steel +Pangolin)
Type:poison/steel
Height: 4'02"
Info: The metal plate has hardened. It uses its tail to club enemies, then quickly poisons them with a quick swipe of it's claws. When in danger it curls up in a ball to hide its soft underbelly.

Stage 2
Name: Spoxelin (Spike +Toxic +Pangolin)
Type: Poison/steel
Height: 5'07"
It is said that the steel on Spoxelin's back is so hard not even diamond can scratch it. It uses the spikes on its back for protection. The club at the end of it's tail is larger in males then in females. The Venom glands at the tip of Spoxelin's paws are fully develpoed it used the venom to poison and immobilize the foe.

Don't have the time to color these, I'm afraid, so sketches will have to do.
44aqnrt

Starting from the top left, we have Orem - the Alpha Pokémon:
3roe4yz

Orem arise from sites of radioactivity, both natural and man-made. They're relatively harmless, especially compared to their preferred environment.

Type: Poison/Rock
Ability: Critical Mass (If the Pokémon is at less than half health after taking damage from an attack, the Pokémon's Attack and Special Attack are boosted by a stage. This Ability can be triggered multiple times, and the boosts don't disappear if the Pokémon regains health.)
Alternate Ability: Aftermath
HP: 70
Attack: 20
Defense: 90
Sp.Atk: 50
Sp.Def: 80
Speed: 20
Total: 330

Learnlist
1 Tackle
1 Defense Curl
5 Mud Slap
9 Rock Throw
13 Clear Smog
17 Rock Polish
21 Smack Down
25 Toxic Spikes
29 Self Destruct
33 Mud Shot
37 Power Gem
41 Explosion
45 Stealth Rock
49 Stone Edge
53 Earth Power

Sieveral - the Beta Pokémon:
43sg9jc

As a Sieveral continues to radioactively decay, it becomes faster and more dangerous to be around. However, it can learn to control its emissions.

Evolves from Orem at level 27
Ability: Critical Mass
Attack: 55
Defense: 80
Sp.Atk: 90
Sp.Def: 70
Speed: 65
Total: 430

Learnlist
1 Tackle
1 Defense Curl
5 Mud Slap
9 Rock Throw
13 Clear Smog
17 Rock Polish
21 Smack Down
25 Toxic Spikes
27 Rad Flare (Poison, Special, 80BP, 100%, 15PP, 30% Burn)
30 Self Destruct
35 Mud Shot
40 Power Gem
45 Explosion
50 Stealth Rock
55 Stone Edge
60 Earth Power

Roentgem - the Gamma Pokémon
3cqcl89

After evolving, this Pokemon's rate of decay has accelerated. This decay should not be sustainable - but somehow it is.

Evolves from Sieveral at level 42
Ability: Critical Mass
Attack: 90
Defense: 70
Sp.Atk: 130
Sp.Def: 60
Speed: 110
Total: 530

Learnlist
1 Tackle
1 Defense Curl
5 Mud Slap
9 Rock Throw
13 Clear Smog
17 Rock Polish
21 Smack Down
25 Toxic Spikes
27 Rad Flare
30 Self Destruct
35 Mud Shot
40 Power Gem
42 Irradiate (Poison, Special, 100BP, 90%, 10PP, 10% Bad Poison)
46 Explosion
53 Stealth Rock
59 Stone Edge
66 Earth Power

silazu said:
Image13-3.png

Here is mine, it's loosely based on a Giant Pangolin

base
name: Panlyx (pangolin + Toxic)
type:poison/steel
height: 1'09"
Info: The steel plate on its head is still soft. It uses the Venom glands behind its claws to administer poison into it's foe; the gland is not yet fully developed however.

stage 1
name: Toxelon (Toxic+ Steel +Pangolin)
Type:poison/steel
Height: 4'02"
Info: The metal plate has hardened. It uses its tail to club enemies, then quickly poisons them with a quick swipe of it's claws. When in danger it curls up in a ball to hide its soft underbelly.

Stage 2
Name: Spoxelin (Spike +Toxic +Pangolin)
Type: Poison/steel
Height: 5'07"
It is said that the steel on Spoxelin's back is so hard not even diamond can scratch it. It uses the spikes on its back for protection. The club at the end of it's tail is larger in males then in females. The Venom glands at the tip of Spoxelin's paws are fully develpoed it used the venom to poison and immobilize the foe.

That's just awesome. It's like nidoking. only awesomer.

I guess the deadline is in a hour. Although I hate to see the lack of entries (mine included) because of school. :[

RE: PokéBeach Fakemon Contest #4 - Vote Now!

Here is my vote:

1. Venomisaur
2. Spoxelin Line
3. Roentgem Line

This is a really close competition and all of the entries are great!

Aaahh.....I didn´t do anything for this contest...Well,I didn´t really have any idea D:

Expect my votes soon :p

1) silazu
2) LostVoice
3) hatedisc

Sorry, I don't have time to type and remember the Fakemon names. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back