Contest PokéBeach Create-A-Card: June 2017 - Randommons - All Results Up!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Everyone who has signed up should now have their trio of randomized Pokémon. If for some reason you don't, let me know ASAP. :)

Additionally, all randomized Pokémon have been added to the OP next to the name of their user, for your convenience and mourning of your own RNG luck compared to others. Remember, though, it's creativity we're looking for first and foremost. Sure, it's easy to make a cool Arceus card, but it shows true talent to be able to do the same thing with a Feebas. ^.^

Ty Comfy Hat

The Cosmic rage of Astral Dwarfs from Aberdeen.
How bizarre- of the 800-ish Pokémon that exist, I got two that are right next to each other on the dex.

So were our chosen 'mons originally supposed to be a secret, or were the pms just a convinience thing?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
So were our chosen 'mons originally supposed to be a secret, or were the pms just a convinience thing?
They were never really meant to be a secret, but we hadn't originally planned on putting them in the OP. :p

SneaselGenesis

Aspiring Trainer
This card is designed for Base Set-Team Rocket. :)

Swalot – HP80 Grass
Stage 1 Pokémon Evolves from Gulpin
Spr_3e_317.png

NO. 317 Poison Bag Pokémon HT: 5' 7" WT: 176 lbs.

Pokémon Power: Slow Digestion

Whenever Swalot Knocks Out the Defending Pokémon, attach that Pokémon and all cards attached to it to Swalot instead of discarding it. This power stops working while Swalot is Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed.

[G][G][G] Crushing Tackle 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of card attached to Swalot.

Weakness - Psychic
Resistance - N/A
Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

Swalot has no teeth, so what it eats, it swallows whole, no matter what. Its cavernous mouth yawns widely. An automobile tire could easily fit inside this Pokémon's mouth.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Alrighty, here's my first crack at a card. Tried to get as creative as I could.

Smeargle – Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Ink Spill
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may reveal your hand. If you have three or more Basic Energy cards, you may attach one to a Benched Pokémon

[C][C] Art Theft
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon's attacks and use it as this attack. This Pokémon cannot attack next turn.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: [C]
It draws symbols all over the place to mark its territory. In towns with many Smeargle, the walls are covered in graffiti.

The Pokédex entry is from Moon Version.