PokéBeach Create-A-Card: June 2014 - Hoenn (Congrats to the winners)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: June 2014 - Hoenn

I've decided on my Pokemon* and started on my art today. It'll probably take me at least a few days to finish, though. Pencil art was about all I could handle today before leaning over to draw became too uncomfortable, and I still need to ink, erase, and marker, and then try and sit at my desktop to do clean up and colouring. Maybe closer to a week than a few days... glad I started early! :D

* - It's not a dragon this time! :O :O :O

Athena said:
I've decided on my Pokemon* and started on my art today. It'll probably take me at least a few days to finish, though. Pencil art was about all I could handle today before leaning over to draw became too uncomfortable, and I still need to ink, erase, and marker, and then try and sit at my desktop to do clean up and colouring. Maybe closer to a week than a few days... glad I started early! :D

* - It's not a dragon this time! :O :O :O

Not a Dragon??? Blasphemy! Let's ride this criminal out of town! haha
Good Luck!

I drew a Medicham and put it in an era I've never tried before. Hope I wiii-iiin! get 48/50! I changed this 4 times before hitting post.

tumblr_n72plq3lOt1snsyxqo1_500.png

Edited to add CAC symbol.

Super love that artwork, Delta! :D

tumblr_lqwz7g8OvS1qlvvfso1_500.gif

Fixing...
Fixed...

I gotta say, Zygarde, I really love the creative blank design! Where did you get the inspiration for it?

Delta said:
I drew a Medicham and put it in an era I've never tried before. Hope I wiii-iiin! get 48/50! I changed this 4 times before hitting post.

[/quote]

I'm quite sure Medicham is a stage 1... but that art is so great! The attack is also very cool!

GadgetJax said:
Delta said:

tumblr_n72plq3lOt1snsyxqo1_500.png

I'm quite sure Medicham is a stage 1... but that art is so great! The attack is also very cool!

Yeah, Gadget's right, [mod]Delta[/mod]. Were you so excited about ORAS that your mind blew away? XD

Delta said:

Fixing...
Fixed...
I hate to say it, Delta, but for the edit (however minor adding the set symbol is), I have to dock 2 points. But the 2 points beats not being accepted at all!

EDIT: Derrrrr I didn't see your "48/50" comment above. I'm dumb.

CMP said:
Delta said:

Fixing...
Fixed...
I hate to say it, Delta, but for the edit (however minor adding the set symbol is), I have to dock 2 points. But the 2 points beats not being accepted at all!

He knows that, he edited his post with "getting 48/50", something like that. :p

GadgetJax said:

I'm just...gonna...not enter CaC anymore. I'm clearly not cut out for this.
Thanks though!

This is why I have someone else make the cards for me and I just do the pretty pictures. :p

Delta said:
Thanks though!
We all have our bad days Delta :D

Here is a new one I've been making, would've been my card if the contest was more ORAS-esque :
primal_kyogre_ex_by_aschefield101-d7m7kel.png

aschefield101 said:
Delta said:
Thanks though!
We all have our bad days Delta :D

Here is a new one I've been making, would've been my card if the contest was more ORAS-esque :
primal_kyogre_ex_by_aschefield101-d7m7kel.png

Yeah, definitely glad I'm out this month. Great job Asche and everyone else who has already entered (even you Delta, chin up, son).

*Sees Aschefield's post*

This is why I join text based :p

Great job, Asche, and everyone else too.

aschefield101 said:
I will make a Regigigas EX one day hehe :D

That would be a sight to behold to all. Impressive artwork on Primal Kyogre, by the way! Defenitely the most believable Full Art I've seen on Pokebeach! Though, the attack leaves a lot to be desired. It's the exact same as Mega Charizard Y. If you ever need help with attacks and whatnot, just PM me!

Gadget actually took the words out of my mouth, the attack is almost identical to M-Charizard-Y's... :/

Back