PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan 2014

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: First of 2014 (text & image)

...It says 'You opponent'.

And the deadline has long passed, so no more entries for you. Results will be up soon :)

*crap didn't realise it was february*
Sorry about that. I've been caught up with The Challenge way too much to remember that january's over. Hopefully I'l be able to join "this" month.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the second CaC start on time last year, ie, February 1st 2013? Also, the results were given out at least two days before the said date. Look, I know you guys are new at this judging, but I know, that this CaC and February's CaC are lacking one thing that the previous judges didn't: punctuality. No judge likes to be criticized, but it's the only way you'll improve on the punctuality; even the previous two judges can tell you that from experience.

Kangaflora said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the second CaC start on time last year, ie, February 1st 2013? Also, the results were given out at least two days before the said date. Look, I know you guys are new at this judging, but I know, that this CaC and February's CaC are lacking one thing that the previous judges didn't: punctuality. No judge likes to be criticized, but it's the only way you'll improve on the punctuality; even the previous two judges can tell you that from experience.

I've done my 2 ones. February hasn't been posted yet because I neeed to write up the OP today. (Today really sucks) Expect it soon.

CaC wasn't always "punctual". I would have judged everything in January but I had literally no free time in the last two weeks because of tests, and on February first I started moving into my new home and I have needed to do settle down now and get stuff I lack.

If you need help, I'd be willing to help out with this.

PMJ said:
If you need help, I'd be willing to help out with this.

I'm waiting for Teal to post results, but I may as well drop it now.

I meant in a long-term sense, not an immediate one.

Results will be up in the next 48 hours.

Edit: I need some more time since I had less time than I expected. :c

Teal-chan nau! Teal-chan nau! Teal-chan Teal-chan Teal-chan nau!
Oh oh oh oh

I really want results ;w;

Scorched-chan! Scorched-chan! Scorched-chan Scorched-chan asdfgh shutup plz. ;w;
Ok ok ok ok

I will tell you your score in advance. You got 19/49. Happy? ;^;

Everyone is bugging teal so I will too

Results???? :D

Yeah, we're almost half way into February... Why didn't you just judged the entries as they were submitted? XD

PMJ said:
Everyone is bugging teal so I will too

Results?? :D

Yeah, bug the Text-Based Judge for the results on Image-Based... e.e

Luispipe8 said:
Yeah, we're almost half way into February... Why didn't you just judged the entries as they were submitted? XD
I would have loved to, but almost all of you submitted on the last days, and I had TESTS TESTS TESTS then. And then I had to move.

I understand Teal because I have little free time too but surely at least 2 a day wouldn't kill you?

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: First of 2014

TEXT BASED RESULTS
Scorched Feathers
Swarm Marker
For every Swarm Marker on a Pokémon, that Pokémon counts as two of that Pokémon instead. For example; a Fletchling with a Swarm Marker on it would count as two Fletchling, instead of one. An added bonus to Swarm Markers is that if a Pokémon a Swarm Marker is attached to would be Knocked Out, the Swarm Marker is removed instead! Something to remember, however, is that a Pokémon may not have more than one Swarm Marker attached to it at a time.
Note
This means it will work with Raichu (X Collection 23)'s Ele-Circle attack, making it do 40 damage instead of 20 if you only have one Pokémon on your bench, but it has a Swarm Marker attached to it.

Basic - Vespiquen EX - HP170 - Grass
416.gif

NO. 416 Beehive Pokémon HT: 3'11" WT: 84.9 lbs.

[Ability] Swarm Order
At any time between turns, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, put a Swarm Marker on each of your Benched Pokémon if they do not already have any Swarm Markers attached to them.

[G] Heal Order
Heal 20 damage from this Pokemon for each [G] Pokémon on your Bench.

[G][G][C] Attack Order 50+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokémon on your Bench.

Weakness: Fire (×2) Resistance: Fighting (-30) Retreat: ★★

It houses its colony in cells in its body and releases various
pheromones to make those grubs do its bidding.
Ah, I love Vespiquen. Always wanted one on my team.
Stats seem fine. Heal Order can heal max 100 with just one [G] and could potentially be very useful against foes that can’t hit more than 100. With a full bench, Attack Order soon hits… 150, for [G][G][C].
The swarm marker double effect is a pretty niche thing that works with Vespiquen itself, so double count hardly introduces much new to the game. However, a Pokémon with a Swarm Marker… doesn’t faint? Instead, JUST the marker is removed? So, it doesn’t lose the Energy, either? At least a prize is taken. But really, does it keep the Energy? I mean it says just the maker is removed so I have to assume Energy is kept. And in that case… that card is INSANELY broken. It can keep your Pokémon fully loaded. It would probably be teched into any high Energy cost deck. It even marks EVERYTHING in one turn…
Wording: I’m pretty sure it should be “don’t already” and not “do not already”, since it’s “don’t apply Weakness…” but I’m not 100% sure. What I’m more sure of is that your Pokémon won’t have Swarm Markers “attached” to them like tools, but rather “on them”.

New Mechanic: 3/10
Creativity: 12/15
Wording: 8/10
Balance: 4/10
Context: 2/2
Completeness: 2/2
= 21/49

Kecleon-X
Basic - Kecleon EX - HP150 - [C]

ABILITY: Protean

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a basic energy card attached to Kecleon EX. Kecleon EX is now the same type as that energy until the end of your turn.

[C][C][C] Sucker Punch 50+

Before dealing damage, you may move a basic energy card from 1 of your benched Pokemon to this Pokemon. If this Pokemon has any [D] energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage.

Weakness: [F] Resistance:

Retreat Cost: [C][C]

EX Rule said:
When a Pokemon EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.
Kecleon-X and Kecleon-EX? Lol
Stats seem fine. Unfortunately, the Ability isn’t very unique, since there is a Kecleon that does basically the very same thing (*stammerstammerstammer* Bulbapedia_link_edited_out.jpeg). Sucker Punch is a neat little attack. With [D] and the right weakness Energy it already does 160, it can also provide itself with any needed Energy from one of your Pokémon (if it already has the 3 needed Energy to pay for the attack).
Wording: Energy should always be capitalized. Also, Pokémon cards are nowadays referred to as “this Pokémon”.

New Mechanic: 2/10
Creativity: 9/15
Wording: 6/10
Balance: 10/10
= 31/49

Luispipe8

Stage 1//Golurk//HP130\\
20px-Fighting-attack.png

622.png
Evolves from Golett

golurk.gif

Dex Number: 623/Automaton Pokémon/Height: 2.8m/Weight: 330.0kg

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Colorless-attack.png
Curse

Put 6 damage counters on this Pokémon. The Defending Pokémon is now Cursed.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Phantom Menace 100

Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is Confused. If tails, this Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness:
20px-Grass-attack.png
x2

Resistance:
20px-Lightning-attack.png

Retreat:

Golurk was created by an ancient civilization to protect people and Pokémon. If the seal on its chest is removed, its energy runs wild.​
If the Defending Pokémon is Cursed, put a Curse Marker on it. This Special Condition cannot be removed by any means unless the Cursed Pokémon is no longer in play(It carries to the bench). If the Cursed Pokémon is in the Active position anytime between turns, you put damage counters on that Pokémon depending on it's maximum HP at the time. If that Pokémon has a maximum 120 HP or less, you put 3 damage counters on that Pokémon between turns if it's Active. If that Pokémon has a maximum 130 HP or more, you put 4 damage counters on that Pokémon between turns if it's Active. A Cursed Pokémon can attack and retreat normally.
The flying Golem that surprisingly doesn’t fly in this card. :eek:
Stats seem fine. Interestingly, it’s [F]. Phantom Menance seems a bit unnecessarily bad with that cost and the possibility to not attack at all next turn (with Golurk, but it’s at least not like you are going to manually retreat that golem at the very least).
Curse puts a full health Golurk to 70 HP and curses the Defending Pokémon. A cursed Pokémon… won’t live for very long. Basically it is pretty doomed. Even if it retreats, the next time it becomes active and attacks, after that it will have lost 90 HP of max 120 or 120 of max 180, and after that it is dead. So a cursed Pokémon can attack (but not attack and escape), if not healed, max 2 times after becoming cursed. (Unless it is a 210+HP Mega.) Very cool, also video game based, which is nice. The effect is not OP, as long as the attacks that cause it are not OP themselves. Golurk is Stage 1 so the attack cost for Curse seems fair, at least not broken.
Wording seems fine.

New Mechanic: 9/10
Wording: 10/10
= 45/49

GM DracLord
TOP HALF
Gardevoir & Gallade DUO 180 HP [P]
DUO Stage 2 - Evolved from Kirlia

{Put this card from your hand onto your Benched Kirlia only with the other half of Gardevoir & Gallde DUO}.
BOTTOM HALF
Gardevoir & Gallade DUO [P]
DUO Stage 2 - Evolved from Kirlia

{Put this card from your hand onto your Benched Kirlia only with the other half of Gardevoir & Gallde DUO}.

Poke-Body : Energy Synced
If this Pokémon has any [F] & [Y] Energy attached to it, this Pokémon's type are [P], [F] and [Y].

[P][C][C] Freak Tango 100
Put 1 damage counter on each of your Benched Pokémon. If this Pokémon have both [F] and [Y] energy attached to it, you may switched this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness : [P]
Resistance : -
Retreat Cost : [C][C]

{When this Pokémon has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards}
EXPLANATION
This card is meant to be used in the BW era, So it follow the BW wording. (But with a mix of Fairy Energy

DUO Stage 2 is treated as both DUO Card and Stage 2 card at the same time.

P-Body > the closest i could find is Plasma Storm's Lucario i tweak it to fit 3 type at once.

I can see Freak Tango be combo with Legendary Treasure's Gallade. After running away, Gallade Pandemonium Blade and take advantage of the damage spread from Freak Tango.
Oooh. That’s… really cool.
However… it has a Poké-Body… and the format should be BW/XY. The Body itself is nice and works well with the card idea. It also makes it pretty powerful, being able to hit 200 to three weakness types, and then even escape.
However, it is pretty hard to get in play. It needs a benched Kirlia and both halves of the card, and [P][Y][F], it also damages your bench a little (which is actually good for your Gallade LT), and gives up two prizes. So… you have to decide yourself it it’s really worth playing. Against the right decks, though, it can be very powerful in the nerfed catcher format.
Wording: “Evolved from” should be “Evolves from”, “you may switched“ => “you may switch“, “Pokémon have both [F] and [Y] energy“ => “Pokémon has both [F] and [Y] Energy“

New Mechanic: 9/10
Creativity: 15/15
Wording: 6/10
Context: 0/2
= 42/49

Serperior
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cottonee - 90 HP
Whimsicott - δ Delta Species
This Pokémon is both [Y] and [G] type.
Whimsicott_BW.gif

Ability: Cotton Ball Bounce
Once during your turn, (before your attack), you may shuffle Whimsicott and all cards attached to it into your deck. If you do, Bounce your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[Y] Fairy Finding
Search your deck for a [Y] Pokémon that has δ on its card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[G][G] Whirlwind Ride
Your opponent moves a basic Energy from 1 of your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon. You move a basic Energy from 1 of your opponent's Pokémon to another of your opponent's Pokémon. Bounce Whimsicott and your opponent's Active Pokémon. This Pokémon can't use Whirlwind Ride during your next turn.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance: [D] -20
Retreat Cost: [C]

They float without a care in the world, not knowing that they cause severe allergies to the people they float by.

When a Pokémon is Bounced, flip that Pokémon and all cards attached to it face down. Until the end of the next player's turn, Bounced Pokémon cannot attack, Retreat, Level Up, nor evolve. At the end of the next player's turn, flip over the Bounced Pokémon. Any Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the Bounced Pokémon. Bounced Pokémon cannot be Bounced.
Whimsicott, the fluffy ball of death, oh how I want thou to be my pet.
Stats seem ok. The delta addition seems extremely pointless as it doesn’t even do damage. Besides, it’s not even really delta since it has its own types?! Also, why does Fairy Finding require the card to be delta?
Bounce is basically a more powerful paralysis, since evolving (which is impossible) or benching the Pokémon doesn’t remove the effect. Can a Bounced Pokémon use its Ability? I assume not, but it’s not stated that it can’t do so. What is also different is that a Bounced Pokémon doesn’t take poison/burn damage while Bounced.
The ability is a bit concerning. Being able to trigger such a powerful condition with “just” a stage 1 and escaping back into the deck? Swarming those lategame with a powerful 2HKO:er could be really scary, although a thick line of these will make a deck less consistent, but still, I’m a bit worried about the balance there.
Wording: Again, Pokémon cards are referred to as “this Pokémon” instead of their name. “Once during your turn, (before your attack)” => “Once during your turn (before your attack)”

New Mechanic: 7/10
Balance: 6/10
= 37/49

Keeper of Night
[P] Muk 110 HP
089.png

Ability: Acid Armor
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may place 1 Defense marker on this Pokémon. This Pokémon cannot use Acid Armor during your next turn.

[P] Gunk Shot 20
Does 20 Damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P][C][C] Acid Spray 50+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Defense marker on this Pokemon. Then, remove all Defense markers on the this Pokémon.

Weakness: [P] Resistence: ___ Retreat: [C][C]
Its body is made of a powerful poison. Touching it accidentally will cause a fever that requires bed rest.

Defense marker ruling:
Whenever the pokémon with a Defense marker is attacked, reduce that damage by 10 for each Defense marker on that pokémon.
Muk…? Yuck.
Stats seem fine. Acid Armor can make Muk very tankish over a long period of time, but if it wants to keep that advantage it can only keep hitting 20 + 20 itself. Overall, it seems like a really solid (no pun intended, hehe) entry.
About Defense Markers though, they seem like a pretty niche thing with just that card out there, it would be nice to see more cards making use of them!
Wording: “Then, remove all Defense markers on the this Pokémon.” Yup. Also “Does 20 Damage“ => „Does 20 damage“

= 44/49

Machamp the Champion
Florges 140HP [Y]
Stage 2 (Evolves from Floette)
florges.gif

NO. 671 Garden Pokémon HT: 3'07" WT: 22.0lbs.

[Ability] Emitted Power
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage for each card in your Returning Zone.

[Y][Y] Flower Dome 60
Put up to 2 cards from your hand into your Returning Zone for 2 turns. If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, you may put another card from your hand into the Returning Zone for 2 turns.

weakness [M] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

Some people will catch Florges for a sad friend of theirs so it will decorate their home with flowers.

Some attacks or Abilities or Trainers will put cards into the Returning Zone. While a card is in the Returning Zone, it is face up, and neither player can access it unless under special circumstances. The card will return to it's player in a certain amount of time. If a card is put into the Returning Zone, the cause of the affect will list how many turns the card will be in the Returning Zone. After that many turns are up, the card will return to that players hand before drawing a card. Example: If I use an attack to put a Pokémon Catcher into the Returning Zone, and the attack says it will be in the Returning Zone for 3 turns, I will start 2 more turns, then at the start of my third turn, the Pokémon Catcher will come back to my hand. To signify how long a card will be in the Returning Zone, turn it counterclockwise equal to the amount of turns it will be in there, minus 1. So 1 turn is forward, 2 turns is left, 3 turns is backward, and 4 turns is right. (The maximum number of turns a card can be in the Returning Zone is 4.) Then at the start of each of your turns, turn it clockwise.
If I knew that little fairy evolved into this during my playthrough, I would have taken it into my team, damn it.
The HP seems to be too high (considering the 78 HP BST), but I will ignore it since there is no official reference yet.
Returning Zone seems… really difficult to handle. It would also take much more extra space than the Lost Zone. Dice might work easier to symbolize turns, at least. The idea is really nice, though, it seems to add new layers to the game, and that’s great. The attack together with the ability seem balanced-ish. Well, probably. It’s a bit hard to tell without playtesting.

= 46/49

AlexanderTheAwesome

Basic Pokemon Cloyster-EX HP160
20px-Water-attack.png

091.png

Ability: Conch of Magicness
If this Pokemon has Life Orb attached to it, all of your Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's benched Pokemon.

20px-Water-attack.png
20px-Water-attack.png
Icicle Spear
Flip 5 coins. For each heads choose one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon, this attack does 10 damage to each of those Pokemon. Also apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.

Weakness:
20px-Metal-attack.png
Resistance: _
Retreat:

Life Orb - Item Card - Pokemon Tool Card
If the Pokemon this card is attached to is a Pokemon-EX or Stage 2 Pokemon, the Pokemon this card is attached to does 10 damage to itself every time it does damage to your opponent's active Pokemon.
I really like Cloyster’s design. There definitely aren’t enough real Cloyster cards.
Stats seem fine.
So, the new mechanic is the tool Life Orb, that triggers different abilities, but also harms the Pokémon if it does damage to the Defending Pokémon? That’s pretty neat. Except that it’s not a drawback on Cloyster at all, since it doesn’t attack the Defending Pokémon… and it possibly even doesn’t attack itself anyway, the ability works for others too. The ability is… pretty DAMN powerful. It stacks… two Cloysters with Life Orbs, and your Darkrai hits 70 to the bench. Sure, Life Orbs can be tool scrappered and Mimes can be played, but as such I find it broken nevertheless. I like the mechanic, but it doesn’t seem to work on this card.
Wording: “For each heads choose“ => “For each heads, choose“ “20 more damage to your opponent's benched Pokemon” => “20 more damage to your opponent's Benched Pokémon”. All “Pokemon” => “Pokémon”. Guys, you will lose points for misspelling Pokémon. Not sure if “Also apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.” is needed. You guys tell me please.

New Mechanic: 8/10
Wording: 4/10
= 28/49

Eagle4

Happiny 70 HP
colorless.gif

440.png
(Credit Dreamworld Art)

Basic

Poké-BODY: Good Egg
As long as Happiny is your Active Pokémon, you may remove 2 damage counters instead of 1 from any Pokémon in the Pokémon Center between turns and put them on Happiny.

Poké-POWER: Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Chansey from your hand onto Happiny (this counts as evolving Happiny) and remove all damage counters from Happiny.

Weakness
fighting.gif

Resistance

Retreat Cost
colorless.gif

The Pokemon Center, like the Lost Zone, doesn't have a card. It has 6 slots that opposing players share (3 each). Players put Pokemon in the Pokemon Center via the bench. These Pokemon must have at least 1 damage counter on them, and only 1 Pokemon can be put into the Pokemon Center every turn. These Pokemon can be evolved Pokemon, but not Pokemon ex. (Please remember that this mechanic is for the ex era and not any other era). In addition, the Pokemon Center has no effect if your Active Pokemon has only 10HP remaining (or in Happiny's case, 20HP). Between turns, each player has the choice of removing 1 damage counter from 1 Pokemon in the Pokemon Center. However, in order to do so, they must put that damage counter on their Active Pokemon. So as Pokemon in the Pokemon Center are gaining HP, the Active Pokemon is losing HP. Once a Pokemon in the Pokemon Center is restored to full health, it is then returned to the player's hand. Players can choose to remove their Pokemon from the Pokemon Center before they reach full health, but in order to do so they must discard a card from their hand. Every Pokemon in the Pokemon Center cannot be affected by any attacks or trainer cards, and cannot evolve.
Happiny. The egg stone makes me wonder why I am writing these comments on the Pokémon.
Stats… why did you have to make it Happiny instead of Chansey? It should be BW/XY, which means one Ability, not Power and/or Body. Let’s just move to the Pokémon Center.
So, a the Center is kind of a shelter for damaged Pokémon, keeping them from getting catchered and freeing up Bench space. Some starter Pokémon like Emolga would actually enjoy getting damaged just so they can move into the Center and make space on the Bench. Also you don’t HAVE to heal, so you can just keep that Emolga there and not damage your active. Fully healing a Pokémon takes it into the hand, but you can just leave it with 10 damage on it and keep the attached Energies for the price of discarding a card from your hand… What about Special Conditions? Does the Center remove them?
There is just too much going on with this mechanic, and it seems unfinished and unbalanced.

New Mechanic: 4/10
Context: 0/2
= 29/49

Reggie McGigas
[Basic] Arceus HP 100 [ALPHA]
arceus.gif

[Ability] Matrix
As long as this Pokémon is in play, the opponent's Active Pokémon cannot retreat.

[C][C] Judgement 100+
Does 50 more damage for each different type of basic Energy attached to this Pokémon and your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: None
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C] x3

Alpha Pokémon are loosely based off of crystal Pokémon. Seeing as Pokémon EX made a comeback I would like to see crystal Pokémon return. So, how they work is that they become the type of the energy most recently pasted on them. If there is no energy on them they become colorless. IE If a person attaches a fire energy to this Pokémon, it becomes a fire type.
Holy Arceus, what is this?!
Stats seem ok. Judgement… is freaking broken. 200 with any two energies except DCE. Well, Even a DCE is enough if your opponent has two different colored Energies attached. Seriously? As if that was not enough, it blocks retreating when it is in PLAY. Not active. Play. If something is weak to an Energy that is attached to it, Judgement does 300+ with a DCE.
Alpha Pokémon itself isn’t that exciting. As you said, Reggie, it’s not exactly something new/unique. Kecleon has had the same thing as an ability, so…
I seriously hope that you didn’t make this card to prove how I hate you or something like that…
Wording: “Pokémon cannot retreat” => “Pokémon can’t retreat.”
Also needs an ALPHA ruling somewhere on the card, but I will ignore that.

New Mechanic: 2/10
Creativity: 4/15
Balance: 2/10
= 20/49

IMAGE BASED RESULTS
PMJ
KZHXZdf.png

I've always like Lapras, so I was very happy to see it here in the first Create-a-Card of the year. But it doesn’t carry very nice art with it, it’s very bland and uninspired. The holo foil also isn't very nice, it looks like it’s just been printed. Not too shiny at all. Also, you didn't do the clean up properly, I can see some of the art/holofoil sticking out from under the top two corners.

Some of the text looks a little to pixelated or too thin (the Illus. credit is what really caught my eye), so maybe making it slightly larger or changing the text mode could really make it easier to read and look better. The symbols look to be a pixel or two too far to the right and the text should be extended up until it is in line with the with the WRRC bars. In Freeze-Dry, the Water symbol in the text has too much space around it, a good place holder for these symbols is either (o) or (O). The attack itself isn't very original however, but Transport is though. It’s very balanced but could have a nice niche depending on what other Pokémon can utilise the sideboard mechanic (especially something that can net cards from it). As a mechanic though, I like it, it’s something simple but not the same as the Lost Zone or the discard pile. But I don’t feel like you tried very hard when thinking it up :p

Creativity/Originality: 18/20
Wording: 15/15
Fonts and Placement: 3/5
Believability/Playability: 9/10
January Modifier: 9/10

Total: 55/60

Heavenly Spoon
DZXp5At.png

The first thing I’d like to say is that this card is beautiful. The art looks like something that would land itself in the Neo era. When I read the text, the first thing I noticed (aside from Dicard Pile) was that it is pretty much a Rescue Scarf without having to be a Tool. Dicard Pile should be ‘discard pile’ and the text as a whole could be moved down a pixel. There isn't too much to say about this, pretty much because of how simple it is.

Creativity/Originality: 16/20
Wording: 13/15
Fonts and Placement: 4.5/5
Believability/Playability: 10/10
January Modifier: 6/10

Total: 49.5/60

Afterword:
Text based showed quite the variety in scores, but the winning positions had a really close race! Machamp the Champion ended up winning with an amazing 46/49, followed by second place Luispipe8 with 45/49 and third place Keeper of Night with 44/49. Image based had unfortunately only two qualifying cards, with PMJ taking the cake. What happened?

Yay first. Congrats to every, yada yada. Gotta go shovel snow now, I'll read everyone's entries later.

Back