Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power of Veto - Question 1

In Generation 4, which extremely important mechanic was introduced into the Video Games that changed the battle scene completely?

Last edited:
Mass tag:

@Celever @Blakers @NinjaPenguin @Little Cherrim @VioletValkyrie @mirdo

You have 23 hours and 20 minutes left to submit!

- A correct answer means that you stay in the game.
- A incorrect answer means that you lost your shot at the veto.
- If everyone submits a correct answer, the last person to submit a correct answer loses their shot at the veto.
- If someone does not submit within the time limit, they receive a warning and lose their shot at the veto.

- You are NOT allowed to discuss the veto in any chat, except the one with only the two hosts.

- Next question is posted when all submissions have been received. (Or if I am asleep, it will be when I wake up :U)

Power of Veto - Question 2

The correct answer to question 1 was the Physical / Special Split. Everyone got that right except Little Cherrim, so everyone except Little Cherrim will participate in this 2nd question.

Which is the first Japanese Pokemon TCG Set to include Super/Ultra/Secret Rares? (basically, which was the first set to include a card with a rarity that is rarer than Holo Rares).

You have 24 hours left to submit!

- A correct answer means that you stay in the game.
- A incorrect answer means that you lost your shot at the veto.
- If everyone submits a correct answer, the last person to submit a correct answer loses their shot at the veto.
- If someone does not submit within the time limit, they receive a warning and lose their shot at the veto.

- You are NOT allowed to discuss the veto in any chat, except the one with only the two hosts.

- Next question is posted when all submissions have been received. (Or if I am asleep, it will be when I wake up :U)

Last edited:
Important Note:

When I was updating the Veto, I made an error stating that VioletValkyrie got the incorrect answer, when it was in fact Little Cherrim. I have fixed the error on the thread as soon as it was caught to prevent confusion, but it has come to my attention that I forgot to change the PMs I sent to everyone which had the incorrect version in it.

Physical / Special Split was the correct answer so VioletValkyrie is participating in the 2nd Question of the Veto, not Little Cherrim.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Power of Veto - Conclusion

Well, unfortunately, my question caused all of the participants to submit different answers, meaning that only 1 of them was correct. That means the winner has been decided in just 2 questions!

The correct answer was... Rocket Gang, with the inclusion of Here Comes Team Rocket! which is a Super Rare Holo, similar to the following Dark Raichu.

That means that, @NinjaPenguin wins the Power of Veto!! Congratulations!!

You have 24 hours to decide if you would like to use the veto, and who you would like as a replacement if you do use it!

Additionally, @Celever did not submit within the time limit again, so he will receive a 2nd Warning, preventing him from playing in the next 2 Head of Household competitions should he stay in the house.

Week 5 - Eviction

With the nominations staying in tact, congratulations to @NinjaPenguin @PikaMasterJesi @VioletValkyrie and @Blakers ! All of you are guaranteed to be in the Top 5 of this competition, and another week in the house!

Then, there are the nominees which need to fight for their lives to stay in the game. The odds are not great, but campaigning and deal making is probably your best bet!
Good luck nominees:
@Celever @mirdo @Little Cherrim

Since the HOH is not allowed to vote, and Jesi is still on Tech Week, we will only have 2 voters this week:
@VioletValkyrie and @Blakers

Each of you will cast your vote to evict. The person that you choose will automatically be evicted, so choose wisely.
If both of you end up picking the same person, the HOH @NinjaPenguin will cast the tie breaker vote to evict one of the two without any votes.

I will give you 48 hours for this Eviction ceremony, which should give people plenty of time to campaign and make their crucial voting choices. The vote will not end early unless both voters specifically say that they are 100% confident that they will not change their decision.
The deadline will be April 7th, 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT.

Last edited:
Welp. Here goes nothing
*Pins a letter to the Household fridge with a small seagull magnet*

Dear Houseguests, (if a cleaning person reads this. You are doing a great job. Thank you)

I've chosen not to talk to any of you directly but adress everyone like this. Because i am all about fairness and transparency thats the thing i used to find all my decissions in this house, why stop when im on the brink of elimination. Im not against alignments. I had some here and there myself. But i am not going to suck up to anyone and pledge my loyality. 1. There is no point at this stage. 2. It's not really my style. I'll have alignments with who i trust. If there is someone i don't trust i won't. Simple as that. Also i am aligned with atleast one other person who is on the block. And i didn't want to stab that person in the back. So this feels like the "right" way to still reach out to both the people voting.

So yeah. I understand it's not an easy choice. Im not gonna lie. I'd like to stay in the house. But if not. So it be. Because both of the other guys on the block are also great contestants so i don't mind "losing" against them. I don't really want to. But it's F I N E :^)
So yeah. This could be the last you hear from me here until i reclaim my spot when i rise from the ashes like a Gull Phoenix and come back through the jury.

Find a decission. But make the right one. What ever that may be.
I'll just let you know that I'll take all bread and crumbs and stuff like that with me when i have to leave :^)

Week 5 - Eviction Results

The two votes have been casted. They are both unique, and there will not be a tiebreaker vote casted by the HOH this week. In a moment, the votes will be revealed and the evicted houseguests will have to leave the Big Brother house immediately and enter the jury house. They will no longer be able to contact their old Houseguests at this time.

Without further ado, lets reveal the votes.

Mirdo. You have been evicted.

Sorry. Please grab your belongings, and Mr. Wingull and head over to the Jury house where it can fly freely out and about.

Celever. You have been evicted.

Sorry. Please grab your belongings, and your :U emoji and head over to the Jury house to express you emotions. :U

And that's that! The voters know who voted who, but everyone else doesn't! If you want to talk to them and see if they will reveal who voted who, go ahead, their decision. But as for now, Week 6 will be posted once @Lord o da rings wakes up and Lord will host the entirety of that and Week 7! Have fun!!!

Mass tag: @NinjaPenguin @Blakers @VioletValkyrie @Celever @Little Cherrim @mirdo @PikaMasterJesi

Last edited:
Week 6 Start!
After the double elimination of last week, only five players still stand. Who will obtain power this week? Let's get straight into it and find out!

Week 6: HOH

HOH: Majority Rules!

A game where you will try to side with the majority. I will ask majority questions for the next 3-4 days depending on how long it will take. During this period you may not converse with your allies, and you must make guesses based on what you think the majority will do. Anyone who chose their answer and ended up in the minority is eliminated. When a final 2 is reached in the HOH, each player will choose a number between 1-100 (we have already randomized the number). The player closest to the selected number will be the HOH for the week.

Here’s the first question: Who would you rather align yourself with? A) Blakers or B) VioletValkyrie? You must all vote A or B privately with the hosts by 12AM EST tomorrow. Remember that no alliance communication is allowed during this HOH period. Also, sorry NP, but as you were the HOH last week, you won't be able to participate in this one. Meaning, only 4 of you will be participating. Good luck houseguests! :)

Masstag: @NinjaPenguin @Blakers @VioletValkyrie @Little Cherrim @PikaMasterJesi

Now, after that first question, and LC being taken out of the HOH for not going with the majority, only 3 houseguests remain. The most popular answer was: A) Blakers by a pretty much clean 3-1 vote.

Second question: Who do you feel is the most likely to end up eliminated during the course of this week? C) PikaMasterJesi or D) Little Cherrim?

You must all vote
C or D privately with the hosts by 12PM EST tomorrow. Remember that no alliance communication is allowed during this HOH period.

Masstag: @VioletValkyrie @PikaMasterJesi @Little Cherrim @Blakers

Last edited:
And wow, only an hour later, because the first two players picked the same choice, which was C) PikaMasterJesi, and someone had not picked, that means Round 2 is already over, miraculously fast. Sorry VioletValkyrie but they were too fast for you. You're out of the HOH. As for the remaining two houseguests in the HOH...

Third question: It's not actually a question.
Pick a number between 1-100. A number has been preselected, and whoever gets the closest to it is the HOH for the week!

You have until 1PM EST tomorrow to choose a number. Good luck houseguests! :D

Masstag: @VioletValkyrie @Blakers @PikaMasterJesi @Little Cherrim

Week 6 - HOH Results

Well then, I guess I'll make the announcement. I don't understand how you people allow me to host a game with this much snap snap snap, but there's no use in keeping you waiting, so let's get to it.

@Blakers, what you did strategically was indeed a smart choice, which probability wise gave you the best choice, however luck came on top on this one.

The number was 73 and both of you landed tremendously close to that, but props to @PikaMasterJesi for becoming the Week 6 HOH! You have until 9:30PM EST (or 24 hours from now) to choose your nominees!Make sure you negotiate with your allies before making a final decision! Good luck houseguests!

Masstag: @Little Cherrim @VioletValkyrie @NinjaPenguin

Woohoo, I'm safe! And I'm the HoH in a time where I won't be on vacation for who knows how long! Anyways, let's put the nominees up...

The first person I'd like to nominate is Blakers. You're a seasoned player with a good record on their plate, and I have to take care of that as soon as possible.

The second player I'd like to nominate is Violet. As much as I don't want to do this (and sorry in advance), you've been strong in the competitions this game as well, and I just have to take care of my most immediate threats.

Good luck to everyone, and may the odds be in your favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back