Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how for the second season in a row, I'm the only eliminated contestant to not make the jury.

Everyone else who was pre-jury was disqualified or inactive. :U

I like how for the second season in a row, I'm the only eliminated contestant to not make the jury.
Sorry Professor! I wanted to keep you, but Blakers told me very early on that you and Quaking were gunning for the Nerds. That's when I knew I had to eliminate you for our safety.

Wow, this is exciting! Thanks so much for voting for me guys -- I'm honestly a little shocked, as I was anticipating NP to win 4 - 3!

Thank you to the hosts for making this game so great! I know I said in the Jury questionnaire that I'm not crazy about twists, but actually the twists in this game were kept tasteful and varied, something which oftentimes isn't done so great in these survivor-style games. I also have to commend your adaptability, when fiascos like TSM's cheating and the Pac-Man game not giving enough time to screenshot happened.

Shout out to the Anti-Jesi/Celever alliance. It made the game so much more interesting for me, and actually the existence of the alliance brought me and Jesi together against a common enemy, creating a great working relationship.

Further special shout out to LC, mirdo and Jesi for being dope allies throughout the game. I wanted the Top 5 to ne you 3 and then the existing final 2 -- it has to be said that we got pretty close.

However, the G of this game is NP. I was expecting him to win and I'm surprised he didn't, as he outdid me in challenges, was astute in his social game and potentially maybe deserved it more; I did miss a deadline for a challenge.

Also if I may ask, I'm interested in how @rainyman123 decided on his vote, and if @double o squirtle had more reasoning than just what she told me on Discord.

Thanks to everyone for playing, the hosts for hosting, and I like forward to Season 3!

Recently, I was searching around and came across these previous seasons of Big Brother, 5 of which were hosted by Joeypals!!, and one which was hosted by TheGuy. Here are the links:
I guess that means that Cel actually won Season 8 of Big Brother.
Taking a quick look at threads, what's interesting to me is that these version of Big Brother consistently utilized cliques. In fact, the first season featured Athletes, Offbeats, and Populars!

Big Brother Season 3 applications will go up once enough players in TC have died, probably around half. We won't wait until this season of TC has actually ended, as that's awkward for players in TC who are eliminated early.

There seemed to be confusion in the thread about it so I wanted to make the announcement now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back