Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested, sign me up.

What devices do you use?
Mainly mobile (Galaxy A5) but I usually switch to my laptop during the later hours of the day.
How often are you on PB?
I'm online very often, the only times I'm unable to check PB are during class and during sleep.
Can you stay committed?
I definitely believe I can, I'm on PB a lot more often now and don't think I'll fall into inactivity any time soon.

Appliance: Computer
Activity: To the point where it cuts into academics. (maybe expect slightly less than usual.)
Commitment. Will attempt to commit. (Newbie here)

Game Start!

Well now we've reached 13 players, the maximum amount to play in the game! Anyone still interested in the game, please sign up as a sub! :) The game will begin now. Now I would tag the whole house, but because of the twist, I already kinda did ._.

Alright, now I'm going to tell you guys a few things that I have purposely kept secret for the sake of surprise. This is a "Cliques" season! If you're a fan of the actual Big Brother show, you'll know what this is. For anyone who's unfamiliar with what this means, it just means that there are teams in this game. I'll be posting the cliques and who's on them here. Just know, you are also allowed to make alliances with other members of the game. Just if you had an alliance with someone last season, and you'd like to continue that alliance in this game, please make a new alliance chat. I've left all of the BB1 alliance conversations so my inbox doesn't overflow.

I'll be sending out PMs with each team having their own conversation, of which I will start. You should all be seeing those within the next few moments. There will be 4 teams, each with 3 players on them. But wait! That's only 12 players! What about the 13th? Well, the answer to that is your first HOH competition. Here it is, your very first HOH Competition. It may look familiar from last season, but this isn't any repeat challenge, there's a twist to this one. But anyways, here are the cliques. These were all randomized, so if you don't see yourself as whatever your team is, then don't worry, because this was all randomized. I'm not actually judging any of you :p Okay enough talk from me, here are the cliques:

Athletes:
- @PikaMasterJesi
- @TheSceptileMaster
- @mirdo

Populars:
- @Mr.Muffin
- @Little Cherrim
- @Celever

Nerds:
- @VioletValkyrie
- @NinjaPenguin
- @rainyman123

Offbeats:
- @Blakers
- @Professor Palutena
- @quakingpunch73

Without Clique:
- @double o squirtle

Week 1: HOH
Well, here it is guys! Your first competition, and how it's been twisted from last season. Hope you enjoy it, because it's not as simple as it seems:

HOH: 2048!

http://2048game.com/

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots until the competition ends. I will take the highest score you submit, and that will be your final score. Normally, whoever scores highest would win for their team, but this time, I will take all of the clique's members highest scores and average them out. Whichever team has the highest average score will win the challenge, with the member who scored the highest of that clique being the HOH.

Also, double o squirtle will join this winning team as well, giving each team an incentive to really try hard for this first one. Congrats DOS, you don't have to submit anything for this HOH. If you want a numbers advantage, this is the way to get it. Every team member who does not submit will receive a warning, and there will be a 1000 point penalty from the average. You have until Friday February 24, at 7PM EST, and anyone who does not submit a score will receive a warning. You can submit your screenshots through your clique chat, or privately with the hosts. Good luck houseguests! :D

Just so everybody is at the same page I would like to post a bit of info that may be helpful:

- The cliques will NOT last the entire game. They will be broken at some point in the game

This may or may not change how you play the game, but just giving a heads up ;).

(get your heads in the game Athletes! >:L)

As of now, you have 24 hours to submit, or until tomorrow at 7PM EST to send in your screenshots. I am still waiting on the following houseguests to submit scores:

- @PikaMasterJesi
- @TheSceptileMaster
- @mirdo
- @Celever
- @Blakers

Again, you have 24 hours to submit, which is a good amount of time.

Last edited:
It's k, you guys probably don't have to work that hard.

I only got like 5000 so we're probably losing. SORRY TEAM!

...guess I'll be the first out again ;(

Week 1 HOH - Results
Well that was interesting to see. As TAE and I watched the house scramble for this major advantage in the rest of the game, you guys were out calculating averages, and stuff. I at least thought it was hysterical to see the top 3 placing cliques all feeling assured of victory, and over the course of the HOH, all three of those cliques actually did hold the lead at some point. You all did really well, but there was a clear winner here...

The Athletes with an average of 36761 points, which is a very very high number! Congrats guys! @double o squirtle will be added to your team, and all 4 of you are safe for the entire week.

As for who scored highest in this clique, that would be @TheSceptileMaster with
87316 points, who submitted this literally 20 minutes ago, taking the athletes to the lead for the first and only time in the HOH. Absolutely incredible timing. Congrats TSM, you're to be this season's first HOH and by Saturday February 25, 2017 at 7PM EST or in 24 hours, you must pick two people from outside your clique to be nominated for eviction.

Other Cliques Averaged + Highest Scores from each Clique:

-
Offbeats: 34744 points with @Professor Palutena scoring an epic 45056 which is the 2nd highest score in the game!
-
Populars: 24944 points with @Celever taking home a grand 28388 points which was the 3rd highest score in the game!
-
Nerds: 13887 points with @NinjaPenguin scoring 17456 points which was the 7th highest score in the game.

Warnings:

- @Blakers

Blakers chose to take the warning so his team would have the highest average, because his score would lower the team's average by much more the 1000 point penalty. And while it didn't work out for you and
The Offbeats, you still have to take the warning regardless. As a result, you will not be one of the randomized houseguests to play in the POV competition.

I swear TSM's score was godlike. Tagging @Vracken here because he really wants to know who completely destroyed his score by almost 40,000 points!
Umm legitmate question,
When I pick the eviction noms, and POV occurs, will my clique be in danger
No, your entire clique is safe for the whole week. You literally cannot choose to nominate people within your clique, and they cannot be nominated, renominated, or anything like that during this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back