• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEEDS 1 BANNETTE PL,,1 PACHIRISU GE

Hey, could you CML for the JPN Luxray Lv.X? I have a Bannette PL and a Pachrisu GE (RH) from your wants. LMK!

Thanks.

RE: NEEDS 1 BANNETTE PL,,1 PACHIRISU GE

Hey I like your:
Uxie Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X****************

I have:
2 MR.MIME MT
alot of the trainers that you want
2 arcanine G
1 Beedrill G
2 Zapdos G
1 HAUNTER PA
some Bannette PL
LMK

RE: Needs 1 Bannette,1 Pachirisu GE,1 Trapinch SW,1 Palkia GE,1 Palkia LV.X,1 LUXRAY GL LV.X- Haves a lot unlisted

Would you do bannette pl for the chaos gym?

RE: Needs 1 Bannette,1 Pachirisu GE,1 Trapinch SW,1 Palkia GE,1 Palkia LV.X,1 LUXRAY GL LV.X- Haves a lot unlisted

Prolly, i have a couple of possible trades so I'll LYK as soon as I know.

What about me?

sorry nothing I saw that I liked for my X's.
icman-pm to confirm

Do you have an unlisted Mespirit LA I could trade the Pachirisu and Bannette for?

I have an unlisted Mesprit LA, but not for trade. Also I don't need bannette anymore.

Oh OK I see. Thanks anyway! :]

RE: CITIES THIS WEEKEND! NEEDS 1 Pachirisu GE,1 Trapinch SW,1 LUXRAY GL LV.X, 1 Palkia GE, 1 PALKIA LV.X

Cml for victory medal autumn 09/10 br

RE: CITIES THIS WEEKEND! NEEDS 1 Pachirisu GE,1 Trapinch SW,1 LUXRAY GL LV.X, 1 Palkia GE, 1 PALKIA LV.X

My Pachi GE RH, Trapinch SW, and something else for your Victory Medal Autumn.

Sorry nothing from both of you :(
Also I value it at around 20-30 dollars based on ebay so that might be a problem.

Okay, could you CML for the medal? Also I didn't know the medal cost $20-$30. I was able to pick up a spring medal for $12 off of ebay a couple of months ago.

I did CYL for the medal saw nothing...
Is there anything else you might want for those?
LMK.

Also, lucky getting a medal for 12 bucks....

I know you said you would trade LV Xs for big wants only. I was wondering if you are willing to do a combination of big wants and little wants. I am interested in your Uxie LV X. I offer what I posted before plus 2 MR.MIME MT, 1 HAUNTER PA, 1 MESPRIT LA, 1 Beedrill G(RH), 1 Zapdos G(non-RH) and 1 Porygon-Z G(non-RH).

The guy had a misspelling in the title of the auction.

Yeah I'm going to have say no, I got most of the first ones, I need to edit my thread, basically the title is all want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back